[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

In the preview and some pics that was share here, it seem like WY killed CP and fight WS in Damiwon Palace.

Just wondering if WY entered the palace via Damiwon’s secret passage. If so will WW be the one that tells WY about the secret passage or Wang Won/Chae-Ryung?

Both way is another low blow to Soo, poor girl.

• Like 10

@kriswu @Visually-wandering What So says to Su in his ep. 14 confession is "널...은애한다" ("Neol...eunae-handa") where eunae = sarang ;)

I actually wanted to ask @ruizaio, why is it sageuk only ever use words like 은애, 연모, and such and never 사랑? When did sarang enter the Korean vernacular (since, as far as I can tell, it isn't associated with any hanja the way the other two are, i.e.  恩愛  and  戀慕)? I've always been curious :)

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

I'm hearing that there will be 2 special episodes they will air back to back but is that confirmed officially? @_@

i have read at many sites that there will be 2 special episodes so at least lets hope so... ^_^

• Like 10

1 hour ago, junee22 said:

I've just opened hallyu.com and saw something on face-off battle..I couldn't vote yet..(maybe they don't open the vote yet?) but...but...if you have to choose Captain Yoo or Prince Wang So...how one will choose??????????????????????? :crazy: I'm pretty sure I'll choose Wang So over someone else...but Capt.Yoo???yeah...right...

Wait...on second thought...I'll choose Wang So...sorry Capt.Yoo..but you've already get the attentions from the world and also the awards...so it's uri Wang So turn now..(still bleeding coz I have to betray the captain..haissssh)

Someone already mentioned in the previous pages about the word love in Sageuk terms...I forgot which page...I could only remember "Yeonmo" and I hear LJG/WS said...'wunin'? 'hunin'? I don't know..something with nin at the end of the word..hahahaha

hunin is marriage

• Like 7

New So2 fanfic!

Alignment

Summary: [Loose canon] After being defined by the scar on his face all his life, it isn't so easy for Wang So to let go of his hidden insecurities, even – or especially – when it comes to the only love of his life. Hae Soo, on the other hand, wants nothing more than to rid her beloved 4th Prince of those inferior feelings.

Enjoy~~

• Like 22

1 hour ago, sooji28 said:

It seems Friday is our slow day. 

But still, i want to share some pictures i found on Instagram. Wang So's Lightsaber sword. Very cool!!

Hide contents

And I have to agree the costumes are really pretty, and the fabrics are very detailed. I found some cartoon's fan-art about Wang So's costumes. So cute, i want to print it and play it with my 2 y.o daughter. Haha.... 

All credit to the owner. 

Ah, i miss those masks and black robes. Wang So (or should i say LJG) look so hot, i mean so HOT on those robes and mask.

I think there are more WS costumes. But anyway i like this cartoons fan art costumes of Wang So. Really creative.Credit to the owner.  

By the way congratulations on achieving 1000 pages. Hope MLSHR will be love by all people not only in South Korea.  

• Like 13

@Hanazumi Wow chingu...that's so much good news from Tumblr and FanFiction :D I am eagerly waiting for more stories of SHR......thanks for sharing the info.

@ruizaio A big thanks to you for your effort on the DVD requests and providing us with all the info and updates. I was so  excited until I saw the estimated price :sweatingbullets: it is steep enough that I may not be able to afford it :crazy: and I was so looking forward to it :(  Anyway I hope this project does gather momentum and other fans do get their wish and have the complete set to just have ore of LJG, IU and KHN :D Also thanks to you for posting about hoe the korean feels for this drama. It actually makes some sense when I think from their perspective and I no longer feel bad that the home audience doesn't like it......your example with the dish was apt. In this context just something I feel is missing when I see the palace grounds------ Does anyone else feel how empty and uninhabited it looks in wide shots......like I keep expecting guards at the ramparts and else where on the grounds at regular intervals but they don't show any.......I always get this uneasy feeling that the palace grounds is way under protected  :sweatingbullets: And the staff around King Taejo seems so minimal......like Ji Mong is the go to guy for everything instead of being only the chief advisor.......Queen Yu seems to have more staff at her disposal than the king :P heh these are inconsequential points but sometimes I am left wondering at them.

@bebebisous33 thanks for the post on Candide.......it was certainly a different way of viewing Hae Su for me....which is much more positive and I will strive to think of her past actions in such a light because otherwise in my mind HS is being understood not in such a positive light.

I am a moderately emotional person and can be a little skeptical at times so HS obviously puzzled quite a bit :D I came to care for her well being and like everyone else didn't want her to suffer needlessly, yet she experienced just that. After seeing her for 13 episodes and specifically spending so much time on her love life I came to the conclusion that in case of romance she probably belonged to the likes of those who stay in bad marriages or have bad relationships. There are a lot of women  who after they fall in love with unreliable characters tend to stay with them putting up with emotional blackmailing, manipulation, and  also physical abuse. Some stay because they have no alternative but a lot of them may be aware of the problem yet tend to stay in such relations through some faulty notion of love, of security. After the Wook- Su confrontation of ep 13 I was thinking that HS may have such borderline tendencies and that is the reason she is having such a hard time letting go of Wook. It is only the fact that her "no casualty" mentality couldn't bear the thought of potentially being the instrument of yet another death (Wang So, who she has rescued time and again in various ways) and also couldn't handle the implication that Wook may potentially become a usurper and murderer (that too of his own family) that finally made her snap out. I thought it was quite ironic that the moment Wook becomes honest with her and lays bare his ambitions she is shocked into retreat. If not, I would have thought that if Wook had gone on treating her shabbily without doing anyone else any harm HS would have permanently held out hope for him and been in love with him.

Guys if the above sounds too harsh its not to be read that way because it is not a judgement on HS merely how i felt her motivations to be.

• Like 21

I needed an outlet for my OTP obsession:

We both managed to survive and not die, so I'll see you on the other side (temporary title)

Summary:

There's an alternate universe where Baek-Ah and So just say richard simmons this richard simmons and go to live in the mountains.

And they pass the days with So training people in martial arts and Baek-Ah painting and playing music.

Nothing polished, as I haven't written in so long, but I'm just going to post as I go along and would love some feedback! :)

• Like 14