[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

I can't. 3 weeks?! No. Oh, pls. No. 

Is this baseball game a national championship? This must be a very important event if it will affect the dramas being aired. 

pls it's not true right hahah don't make joke it's not funy :) i think how to live until moonday and now what like don't live i just die but first let's kill them all sbs , baseball players and everyone who want to take our happy 2 moon days and make it only one 

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

IF SHR ends the way BBJX did, then I would sincerely hope for a WELL WRITTEN and WELL PLOTTED sequel in the modern world. I would even try my hardest to petition for it, even if that has little to no chance of success. Haha. Because it would be amazing to see Ha Jin and Wang So in the present day and live their love story with a happy ending and without the harshness and difficulties of Goryeo. Plus, Joon Gi wants to be in more modern day dramas, so.... wouldn't that just be perfect?!

But anyway, no, there isn't any news of a sequel at the moment.

I would love to see a sequel, too. 

I think they will make one if the clamor is there. But with the ratings now in SK, i am not that sure. Sigh. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, aypopa said:

pls it's not true right hahah don't make joke it's not funy :) i think how to live until moonday and now what like don't live i just die but first let's kill them all sbs , baseball players and everyone who want to take our happy 2 moon days and make it only one 

I am not sure and i don't know, too, dear. This will be torture at its finest. I hope the others who are based in SK will confirm this. 

• Like 5

NO, please let it not be true about not having a new episode on Monday or even worse for 3 Mondays in a row??!!!

I hope it won't be the case, just when the ratings have started to pick up and our WS-HS ship is about to sail.... Why is fate so cruel to us?! LOL

On one hand it means we'll get more time to live this experience and comment, analyze etc so I don't want it to be over so soon on the other hand I want to watch all episodes at once :crazy: 

Let us be positive and see what will happen

• Like 12

I've just opened hallyu.com and saw something on face-off battle..I couldn't vote yet..(maybe they don't open the vote yet?) but...but...if you have to choose Captain Yoo or Prince Wang So...how one will choose??????????????????????? :crazy: I'm pretty sure I'll choose Wang So over someone else...but Capt.Yoo???yeah...right...

Wait...on second thought...I'll choose Wang So...sorry Capt.Yoo..but you've already get the attentions from the world and also the awards...so it's uri Wang So turn now..(still bleeding coz I have to betray the captain..haissssh)

Someone already mentioned in the previous pages about the word love in Sageuk terms...I forgot which page...I could only remember "Yeonmo" and I hear LJG/WS said...'wunin'? 'hunin'? I don't know..something with nin at the end of the word..hahahaha

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

I would love to see a sequel, too. 

I think they will make one if the clamor is there. But the ratings now in SK, i am not that sure. Sigh. 

This is true, but I am sure they realize, at this point, that they can earn a ton from SHR's international fans. The number of views on Youku and the buying cost per episode is no joke. It's also skyrocketing the cast into further stardom. As much as the ratings are somewhat of a disappointment in SK, there is a SHR craze everywhere else, even here in the U.S. DramaFever says SHR is their number one most viewed drama on their entire site.

With this, they can hold great power over us and rake in the profits a second time if the fans feel that a sequel is required and tried to petition a request for one. That is, as long as the sequel is well written, well directed, and well edited. I think, just to see Joon Gi and IU together again, and maybe even Ha Neul and IU as friends in the modern world, most fans would be on board, especially if SHR's ending ends up ripping our So2 apart.

Well, it's all just speculation anyway and middle of the night ramblings on my part. lol.

• Like 24

i just have this idea ... what if .. HS get pregnant and then Chae Ryung is the reason she have miscarriage ...  CR just follow 9th prince 

Oh la la la what will WS do? WS might kill the 2 but what will HS feel if she heard about the news ... that the reason they were both killed because they killed their unborn child and almost killed HS too. I think this will make HS health deteriorate. 

• Like 12

TQ for your help. I am using both laptop and mobile phone to check on this thread. Your tips really helps.

I agree with you. I am dragging my yoga class every Tues and Wed because of Scarlet Heart. If they dont air episode 14 next Monday, I can peacefully doing my yoga on Tuesday. Otherwise I will rush checking on my phone and laptop for this thread. Sigh!! What has Scarlet Heart done to my life.

53 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

Possible not airing ep 14? 3 weeks of mlshr may be affected?

I am leading a revolt!

Whose with me?

#needtogetapermandputoneyeliner

I am with you. I am Wook and you are Yo.

• Like 11

@ratgirlina :love: You should post it to that Fanfic website.

10 minutes ago, pohyoke said:

@LyraYoo

Agreed, the beautiful shot where we can see the cradling of his head, resting against her chest, would have been so satisfying. In that position, he would be able to hear her heart beat. Such a 'AHhhhh' and 'Awwww' moment.

Another detail observation which has level up the innocent 15+ scene into 19+. :blush:

• Like 12