[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

48 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

Jealous KHN walks out of SoSoo ship kekeke xDD

LJK's spin in that clash is beautiful~ <3

Yes yes yes, I noticed, he left them. \^o^/

And yes, that spin was beautiful.he must have improvised that himself. 

But poor khn cut his hand I think...

I also love love the stills of hs comforting we. Here I have to give big credit to the director for setting up such a beautiful scene.:wub:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

MORE BAD NEWS.....

this is just a rumor nothing confirm yet on SBS side....

IF they continue to air the Baseball Tournament it will effect 3 weeks of MLSHR..this drama won't be air on monday (10/10 , 17/10 ,24/10) due to the tournament....

w.....t...... even they thinking.. the rating starting to go up and now this... it will effect the rating and airing schedule......

SBS get a grip pls....!!

That would be such a nightmare to all of us. I told myself to be optimistic but now I'm doomed :bawling: I'm praying hard that it won't happen. Pls SBS, you won't be that cruel to us MLSHR lovers and supporters, will you? I think they're already aware of how the rating of MLSHR has been up and down so probably there will be a proper alternative airing schedule.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, jenzotaku said:

The original Scarlet Heart had a second season which was not related with the older times (here goryeo),instead focussed in the present.Was it any good?Will Koreans make another season for Moon lovers like this?Is there any news about it?

I highly DON'T recommend watching the sequel of BBJX. lol. It had the potential to bring us a really great love story of Ruo Xi and 4th Prince's love in the modern times as modern people, but then they were hit with all sorts of restrictions, like the banning of time traveling dramas in China or the mentions of time traveling, so the drama ended up really choppy and awful because they couldn't use anything from the first BBJX or a lot of the material that they had filmed. It became very tiresome, sloppy, and illogical. It was a happy ending this time, as opposed to the first BBJX, but it almost wasn't even worth the long watch to get there.

IF SHR ends the way BBJX did, then I would sincerely hope for a WELL WRITTEN and WELL PLOTTED sequel in the modern world. I would even try my hardest to petition for it, even if that has little to no chance of success. Haha. Because it would be amazing to see Ha Jin and Wang So in the present day and live their love story with a happy ending and without the harshness and difficulties of Goryeo. Plus, Joon Gi wants to be in more modern day dramas, so.... wouldn't that just be perfect?!

But anyway, no, there isn't any news of a sequel at the moment.

• Like 15

On 10/5/2016 at 1:09 AM, Esther Silva said:

where can i download the latest ost?

Spoiler

You can download @ k2nblog.com :)

———

By the way guys, I've been meaning to ask this

How do you say "I love you" in Korean Goryeo language? :sweatingbullets:

tumblr_oen5nhxznR1u8cpg4o1_540.gif

gif © pstlish|tumblr

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, violet90 said:

the problem is if SBS delay the eps OneTV also might do that due to the term 'simultaneously air with Korea'..

it will effect all of the broadcasting.. but on lighter note nothing being confirm yet so we will wait and see... 

It's possible that they might air Scarlet Heart Ryeo later and cancel the show after Scarlet Heart Ryeo (whatever it may be). I've seen that happen before.  It seems if Korea cancels it, it will cause inconveniences for international broadcasters and fans - which are big money for these production companies.

• Like 9

Just now, kriswu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You can download @ k2nblog.com :)

By the way guys, I've been meaning to ask this

How do you say "I love you" in Korean Goryeo language? :sweatingbullets:

I've been wondering too. Since I didn't hear WangSo said Saranghae or Saranghamnida or joa handagu or else. May be an old classic term for I love you in Goryeo.

• Like 12

at this point, i have already given up making predictions of what will happen next. there are too many differences between this K-version & C-version that i can't even make proper guess. yes, the major plot outline is still the same (the journey of 4th to become the emperor), other than that details are very different. 

neither have i a big expectation for a happy ending, because i don't think it matters for both So-Soo. their love journey that is more important above all. it is all about how their love changes & shapes both So-Soo's characters to become better & matured individuals. we've seen stark changes in So's character ever since he met Soo. now it will be Soo's turn. up until ep. 13 Soo still adamantly kept her beliefs & principles she carried over from her 21st persona. we will definitely see how her relationship with So will break her each and every life principles in the name of love. i am not that worry about So having to marry other women than Soo. this will be part of Soo's sacrifices that she has to make, just because she loves So. and for Soo to become So's woman without official title will be another sacrifice we will see. for someone coming from the 21st century, to be able to compromise with this kind of situation definitely needs more than just tolerance. it is all about selfless love that is willing to give without expecting much in return. the more painful their journey is, the more they will be in love with each other (i have definitely been ruined by Tonghua's sadomasochist writings T_T ).

so yeorobun, please do not fret and worry about our couple here. my only wish is that the production team do So-Soo's love journey some justice with good story line & better editing (pleaseeee).

and yes, the K-version will do better with more episodes. i feel so bad that such an important character like Jung doesn't get enough screen time.

thanks again for the warm welcome, yeorobun. til next time....

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

I've been wondering too. Since I didn't hear WangSo said Saranghae or Saranghamnida or joa handagu or else. May be an old classic term for I love you in Goryeo.

but the charm of sarangheyo ... especially from joon ki can't be stolen hun :blush:

Edited by jenzotaku
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

MORE BAD NEWS.....

this is just a rumor nothing confirm yet on SBS side....

IF they continue to air the Baseball Tournament it will effect 3 weeks of MLSHR..this drama won't be air on monday (10/10 , 17/10 ,24/10) due to the tournament....

I can't. 3 weeks?! No. Oh, pls. No. 

Is this baseball game a national championship? This must be a very important event if it will affect the dramas being aired. 

• Like 9

3 consecutive weeks of baseball? If they only air 1 hour a week, then it would push the finale date to 1st week of November instead. Unless of course they air 2 episodes back to back every Tuesday. In any case, the question still remains whether the international broadcast airs as scheduled, or follows the Korean broadcast adjustments. 

If this is all true, the bright side is that SBS now truly has a lot more time to finetune and present their ideal version, hopefully putting an end to awkward editing, which despite all its emotional resonance in Ep13 with scenes between father and son, the dissolution of one relationship and the tentative beginnings of another, was unfortunately pretty glaring.

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, jenzotaku said:

The original Scarlet Heart had a second season which was not related with the older times (here goryeo),instead focussed in the present.Was it any good?

I didnt watch the chinese version for both seasons but i heard the second season wasnt good.In fact,some dont want to consider it as part of scarlet heart.

• Like 7