Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@fuyukoneko ~ if wook was like king taejo who took another wife even while the mourning ritual for his kid hadn't finished and his wife with too many hair pins was going loco (wangsoo's mom), then I wouldn't have a problem with it. wook would simply be doing what a man of his time would be. my problem is he pretends to be virtuous -- his wife gives him an out and he gives her a false hope by refusing to take another woman. there was no need to play with that woman's heart. his mom and sister even think about it but he refuses. why act so holy even while he is checking a girl who is under protection? either have the balls to do it openly or don't act like you are so goody because you have a pretty face. please! :crazy:

I am sort of in this odd spot because I have read the recaps and I know what is going to happen but I am still catching up which means I probably am viewing the early episodes slightly different. there were all these comments with the wangsoo's forced kiss which I didn't get - he is also a man of his time where men took what they wanted and without thought. wangsoo didn't go as far as men did then. he stopped with a peck and so he is actually more of a gentleman if we think about it that way. anyways, wook just comes across to me as a good looking stalker. :ph34r:

After he became aware that his wife knew, I thought it was because he didn't want to hurt his wife's feelings. But before that point, since the nobility would marry for political or economical reasons, I'm not sure how aware he was of his feelings toward HS until the poem part.  He's not being a stalker when his feelings were returned by HS. His initial looks towards HS seem more like the way you look at a cute puppy's antics (like the scene where she mixing glue) then a longing look.

I think that's one of the reasons why people were outraged by WS's forced kiss or any physical interactions when its not mutually consenting.

• Like 5

its not about the time spending loving each other its how deep they love each other...

HS never said i love you back to WW and even actually speechless when WW said that but in here with WS she smile and kiss him and she look totally happy about it unlike with WW.. what they have been through together easily will make their relationship stronger.. it was build on understanding and trust each other.. so i guess their relationship was build in 2 years time gap.. the love story between 4th and RX also take a turn fast but the deep is so much more.... i think the writer will laid the foundation of epic love next week and testing their love... how much HS and WS will go for each other...

i think whatever decision WS do is about HS.. to protect her and i think WY will held HS as hostage to control WS... 

but i saved it for next week.... i just waiting for WS reaction after getting the kiss... kyaaaaa :wub:

• Like 18

31 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

forgive me for my random comment but still catching up. so finally watched up to ep 5 and I don't get it -- were people ever weirded out by wook? there were folks all bothered by wangsoo's forced kiss but did no one find it worrying and bothersome that wook basically acted like a stalker? he was married and all he did was stare at haesoo from a distance for long whiles without her knowledge -- isn't that totally creepy? okay, he is good looking and it is not like he can check her out on facebook, instagram or twitter like we do but still! that is just weird to keep checking her out without her knowledge when no one is looking. at least wangso has the decency to shower his attention directly. no hiding with wangsoo. whereas, sneaky wook! right from the beginning... and his wife is dying and he is checking out another girl? in our times, if a politician did that, we would all crucify him. wait, there have been instances that happened and these guys lost their careers right? :ph34r: google tells me that about john edwards. there was also that japanese politician who brought his mistress home when his wife was delivering in the hospital...

sorry PDnim but I didn't buy your soulful music with wook's staring. all I could hear is criminal minds type dum dum dum ominous violins and drums. :sweatingbullets:

and how was haesoo surprised that he turned his back on her? girl, he turned his back on his poor wife when she was dying and didn't have much time. he didn't have the decency to wait to check out another girl till after she died. so why was she surprised that he let her down as well? this must be wook's specialty -- betray every woman who loves him the moment she needs him the most.

uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gifuhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gifuhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gifHa Ha Ha .... after reading your post over and over again and remmembering the scenes he would be watching from afar. It does seem like he was stalking her. I kinda agree because of the way he looked at her and you would see his eyes was mesmerized bye her. When he spoke of her it sounded so much like she was his possesion not a person. Unlike when Wang So says , he doesn't make it sound like she is an object he aquired but a person he treasured and was very special to him. 

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, arabela said:

OMO,OMO, OMO this thread is incredible!!! how on earth will I be able to read all the comments????

this forum is even more addicted than the kdrama!!!!!!! It consume all my free time!!! thanks God this drama doesnt have 50 episode !!! cause then I will be jobless and coupless!!!

So true, right? Thank you for a great laugh, trust me, I feel your pain! I watch so many K-dramas, but there is always one that comes along once in a while that I get totally addicted to, and this is one of them! I am loving it!

• Like 12

I think that in the preview when Wang Yo enters Damiwon to kill CP (now king) Hae soo is there with him, and she probably got hurt during that ordeal which is why So was screaming "YOU!!!" - he's usually not that angry about anything else, he seemed livid, its probably because of hae soo, maybe threatened to kill her or cut her! 

• Like 24

56 minutes ago, ceda209 said:

I find it ironic that WS has been wearing a mask practically all his life, but the mask doesn’t hide who he really is.  Whereas, WW has always shown his face, but really hiding behind an invisible mask. 

@ceda209  I like how the writer has balance these two characters in similarities, One wears the mask has a heart as big as the ocean and the one that don't is really a devil in disguise whose heart burns with hatred..

Hs look at WW with disappointment in todays episode. This was all I could see before my streaming stayed on the freeze..

Well I been saving both episodes to watch together and I think it was a big mistake on my part because this thread still moving like a bullet train.. 

• Like 13

did i say how much i like this scene hahaha :) when i wake up tomorrow i will have 20-30 pages to read with morning coffe :) stay strong we will have again long loong week before moon day so pls spoiler me spoiler me all the time :) give pics theory give me  hate love give me everything so i can survive with all your post help me :) 

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

After he became aware that his wife knew, I thought it was because he didn't want to hurt his wife's feelings. But before that point, since the nobility would marry for political or economical reasons, I'm not sure how aware he was of his feelings toward HS until the poem part.  He's not being a stalker when his feelings were returned by HS.

I think that's one of the reasons why people were outraged by WS's forced kiss or any physical interactions when its not mutually consenting.

@fuyukoneko ~ just a quick comment before I head off to zzz land. so I don't buy he didn't want to hurt his wife's feelings. if that is true, then he shouldn't be staring at some girl from a distance and making moon eyes or writing her a love poem in the first place. :crazy: till haesoo gave him a smiley, it was not like she was consenting to his staring anyway and was uncomfortable and confused by his attentions... like @bebebisous33 said, his problem is selfishness and greed. for me, it just shows the foundation of a really weak character -- someone who cannot make a decision and stand by it. if you are going to play good and say you won't even take a concubine to get heirs because you don't want to hurt your wife's feelings as she is dying, then at least stop staring and smiling at her cousin sister in her presence. how utterly heartbreaking it was for his wife. if he was open about it, then he would have been truly a man of his time and it is what it is and his wife would have accepted it gladly. he broke her heart before she died - stupid man. :crazy: it is just the hypocrisy and his utter wishy washyness that annoys me. no wonder king taejo likes wangsoo secretly -- the guy doesn't change and that was what haesoo was looking for - people who you can trust as they wont' change. but looks like she had a type which was to fall for weak willed men who cannot make up their minds. no wonder she was taken aback by wangsoo who is not weak willed or swift to change his decisions. anyways off to zzzz. been a while that I got so annoyed at a character and just wanting to slap his gelled hair.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, aypopa said:

did i say how much i like this scene hahaha :) when i wake up tomorrow i will have 20-30 pages to read with morning coffe :) stay strong we will have again long loong week before moon day so pls spoiler me spoiler me all the time :) give pics theory give me  hate love give me everything so i can survive with all your post help me :) 

I love the moment when WS rejected her :) 

what did WS to deserve this witch? 

but still think that they will married in future episodes ... please no :bawling:

• Like 14

honestly guys, don't get me wrong but i didn't hate the scene where YH confessed to So that she loved him for a long time. Ofcourse i never want them to be together and its So - Soo all the way for me but it was nice to let WS know someone loves him and someone wants him, that he isn't useless and undeserving of any affection. Its just nice to know that and from his facial expression I can see he appreciated that he was precious to someone, he just doesn't feel the same. 

• Like 15

Take THAT you Evil Queen Yoo, now another person remembers Court Lady Oh and guess who? It's your darling husband...the King. HA In your face *****:P The look of disbelief on her face when the King calls out Court Lady Oh in his last breath, I actually applauded. I thought she looked like a character off of X-Men:w00t: when she came rushing out in her white hair during the Princes' duel LMFAo!

Whoa, Wang Wook is bloody scary in ep. 13 YO. It's like watchin' Anakin turn to Darth Vader, he's so ruthless it made me shudder to watch. Glad Haesoo got to witness Wook's true colors....finally. Took her long enough pfftt<_< I felt for Wang So when he had to kill the Eyeliner Prince aka 3rd Prince eheh:P Sheesh what a horrible family the Goryeo Royals:crazy: It's like everyone is at a pecking order yikes:wacko:

On a lighter note, Joonki is magnificent while riding a horse, and those fight scenes? Be still my fangirling heart:D

• Like 23

43 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

crazy monkey 026 Your comment made me laugh!! leaf Due to Wang Wook's good looks and manners, people tend to overlook his flaws. Hae Soo fell for it. Many of us always said that if lady Hae hadn't died, he would have kept flirting with Hae Soo binding her to him so that he could have led a happy life waiting for the right time to become king.

He is a manipulator: even yesterday, he tried to convince her that if he didn't visit her in one year, it was because he was powerless. Not only he is lying to Hae Soo, but he is lying to himself as he really believes that being king can give him power. However, his own father is powerless due to the clans and his wives! So the king is not that powerful. Wang Wook has three big flaws in my opinion:

- greed

- selfishness

- hypocrisie

Everything he did for Hae Soo was a gesture of selfishness (the bracelet, sign of his possession / asking her to promise that she would stay by his side, while he never had to make such a promise to Hae Soo) and greed (he never gave up the idea to become king) therefore he only proposed to Hae Soo so late. The trigger was that he had noticed that Wang So wanted to have her as well.   

@bebebisous33  TBH I'm still clueless to what happen in yesterday's episode and not have read any comments about it but after I came across your comment above I found my mouth wide open, I can't believe he had the balls to tell her this, He just to confident and arrogant in what lies he tells her.. He knows he could whisper any sweet words in her ear and she'll just eat it up and wait for him.. Also that fight scene to me he really wanted to kill WS.. WW is hating WS like YH hates HS.  

36 minutes ago, hell59 said:

@Claudia Koh, thank you, excellent post on WS realizing the king really loved him as a father!

@hell59  Yes he loved him as a child and notice his dad watching him grow into a man in the shadows it seems like he was the only one really cried that he was dead.. 

Wow I don't know how many Saguek dramas I have watch and one fell from a cliff and didn't die it's like the water becomes a magic cushin

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

But did he really want to give up the throne? He said it so to Hae Soo, but just because he told her that, doesn't mean that it is true. I don't believe him for the simple reason that he could have just chosen Hae Soo after the poisoning. But he didn't. He did not do it in order to protect his sister and his family too. Like I mentioned it yesterday, Yeon Hwa's points were that he always wanted to become king.

Hide contents

Only after these points, he kills the witness!! 

And if he had really given up his ambition, why didn't he stay by Hae Soo's side? When he found out that Yeon Hwa was involved, he was upset, but he also knew that Queen Yoo was behind it. He could have tried to link it to Queen Yoo. But he did nothing like that because he knew, as soon as he brings the evidence that his sister is involved, he can never become the king. On the other if he had brought some evidence (Yeon Hwa, the witness) to prove that Queen Yoo was involved, he would have proven his innocence and his honesty. I don't think, Taejo would have killed him, since he had brought the evidence that someone else was guilty, especially if his own sister was involved. It takes a great courage to denunciate his own family. In my opinion, when he told Hae Soo, he would leave the palace with her, he was already thinking how to find a way back to the palace, either through another political marriage or whatsoever. Wang Wook's words should be taken with caution. They often don't reflect the truth. Moreover, if he had really married Hae Soo, I am sure that he would have resented her. To me, he wanted to have both: Hae Soo and the throne and he wasn't ready to give up both. Therefore he prioritised the throne believing that when he is king, he can have Hae Soo. He was still thinking that Hae Soo should wait... (episode 12).

This is how I understood that whole situation @bebebisous33 He could have saved HS himself and sister but he choose to go after the throne because it was only a matter of time before they all will be fighting for it.. YH only help push him to take that leap that he was so trying hard not to do but how else would he become King without this push because certainly no one was going to give the position to him no matter how many wives he takes Queen Yoo Plan to have one of her sons sits on the throne and that's finale. Even if it means killing him his mom or sister the woman is no joke. So it's time for WW to come from behind all those masks he wears and show the palace his true intent and colors..

• Like 11

I'm doing tweets of my live reactions to ep 13. I'm watching the international version with Chinese subs. It's my understanding that the eng subs aren't out yet, so if anyone is curious what's going on, feel free to follow along.

I'll be doing another blog post about ep 13 soon too, so I'll post that up once that is done.

• Like 11

FROM ZERO TO PSYCHO!!!  kill crazy rabbitkill crazy rabbit

he outwitted his brothers and  expected glory for the sake of it!! Hope SO recovers n FACES this EVIL Again!!  cockroach killer pink mouse

WELL he indeed did live upto the expectations of his evil mom!!!!:crazy:

Yo%20Rasputin_zps20ekrvwe.jpg

Ct8VYelUIAEFOpL.jpg

• Like 14