[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, Shiro_Ragonjan said:

Can anybody translate what was Jong Hyun's and LJK's comments? Many thanks. :wub:

Hong Jonghyun wrote something like: Who actually did those drawings! and then he type all the ㅋㅋㅋㅋ which means kekeke (laughing).

Lee Joon gi replied something like: Its a good question you are asking, brother.

(background info: we talking about jonghyun post about his funny hairstyle and joongi's reply)

• Like 24

8 hours ago, gwiyeowooh said:

I've went to the link IG photo for Ceci to support and comment Lee Joon Gi oppa and IU.

But I got scared, it is flooded with baek ah and seohyun fans. Hehe.

So I decided to just share it here. The photo below with IU and Lee Joon Gi oppa is heart fluttering.

It's understandable as seohyun is a snsd member :D

Wowww, daebak, we almost reach 1000 pages! Keep going on, guys!

• Like 9

7 hours ago, mabelialong said:

what the number of LJG  followers before scarlet ryeo airing ? just want to know comparison

I followed him at he start of moon lovers and at that point he had about 500k :), I would think prior to Moon Lovers, he probably had 400k+

• Like 13

I just finished watching Splash Splash Love which is a mash-up of SHR (modern girl travels back in time to old-timey days) and Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (female disguises herself as an eunuch and king falls in love with her) and oddly prescient considering it came out in 2015. The ending has the female lead meeting the modern reincarnation of the king and they have a happy ending.

Spoiler

The modern reincarnation of the king notices her on the bus in the beginning of the movie and picks up her umbrella that she forgets on the bus. At the end of the movie after her return to modern times, he sees her and returns the umbrella and she smiles because she recognizes him.

My point is, do we think SHR left room in the beginning of the series to have modern day So notice Ha Jin before she jumped into the lake? (Bystander at the lake?) Or do we think SHR will follow the C-Drama and have modern day So not recognize Ha Jin and we roll credits on her sad face?

I want to believe that the lyrics to the OST songs are hinting at the former but so far Korean Game of Thrones has shown us that everybody dies and no one gets a happy ending.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Okay people, I can't help but feel there's a lot of negativity creeping into the thread and while I'm all for critical thinking, let's not mire ourselves in the negative and focus more on the positives...

What I like about Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

1. Wang So

2. Wang So

3. Wang So

4. ..........

No seriously, I love everything from the cracking soundtrack to the beautiful costumes. What do you like? 11

105  105105

1. I like people like You...pfffftttt..

I like the cinematography, the costumes, the actors/actresses, and...the pics, the BTSs, the soundtracks...etc..

@Visually-wandering love your fan art..hope you'll give us more in your next posts :)

• Like 16

2 hours ago, ddeokbokkii said:

13/20 episodes drama, they finally killed the loveline between Wook/Soo. For what?...For an ending
of a secondary loveline that we all know will result in a fruitless ending anyway?. People can denied
it all they want, but it's obvious that there is something not going right with the team that created
this drama. I hope that they can still prove their disappointing fans wrong. Cause it's a shame to
wreck a rare beautiful romance novel that can touch the audience hearts like no others.

@ddeokbokkii 

You've said everything that is on my mind. Unfortunately. I feel bad for LJG who is awesomely killing his role as Wang So. I am way more in love with 4th Prince Wang So than the Cversion 4th Prince.

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

@ruizaio I agree about rating not parallel with the love from the fans of the show. If a drama has a special thread on DCinside, it means the drama catch big interest from the fans. I'm also registered in DC since 2 years ago. I love spending time there since they're very welcome for foreigners. Until recently I dunno why my ip got blocked and I can't enter DC again from my cellphone:cry:. I try to login with vpn via laptop, I succeed but I can't leave any comments or likes, as I used to had been. 

Btw, here I will share one of my artworks shared on DC SHC, I shared it also in my art account on tumblr.

edit: It's not a big image since I made the drawing by medibang paint apps on my smartphone. I wish I have wacom tablet :bawling:

Hi! I remember seeing your post on DC! DC seems to routinely block non-Korean IPs, so I've been using ovpnSpider and OpenVPN to access it on my phone. It's kind of a hassle, but oh well. I can't post or like anything from the PC, either. 

• Like 9

not lurking this thread for a day... and it's reached 990 pages already...

sad to read the negativity, although they seems written rationally.

"focus on the good ones and if you think you cant feel watching it anymore, just drop it, a drama is supposed to entertain you anyway"

yes, been there, done that... so still loving this drama, and it's continue being a highly addictive drug of pleasure .. at least for me... :phew:

• Like 21