[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

20 minutes ago, iridescentmoth said:

I could dance effusively and rejoice in the beauty of the preview all day long. Mutual reciprocation and Hae Soo taking initiative and instigating a kiss! Wang So receieving the intimacy, love and affection he has craved his whole life! Finally a modicum of happiness before the writer decides to recommence with our torture and suffering....

commendable performances by LJK and IU. Plus KHN is disconcerting when Wook's demeanour inverts to reveal his cold expressions and hunger for power! What a competent, expressive cast! :D

Oh yeah! Not to forget Nam Joo Hyuk and Seohyun put in commendable performance as well! I truly enjoyed their scenes more than others <3 Jisoo is slowly acting out his character too as Jung starts to get more prominent in the story, I hope.  He is still finding his own foot out of his mother and brothers' shadows. 

7 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

That's because she knew that he will live and will became the king but about the others she knew nothing.

Yes, she is not afraid of him dying because she knew he could not die while with Wook she has zero idea to how he would survive in this chaps so naturally it seems she gives more care and concern to Wook when in actuality she cares for So in her own way too e.g. the make-up, offering him comfort in the aftermath of him killing his brother.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Funny QUestion of the week:

What would HS do if WS were to return as soul in Wook's body :P

Or Wook to return in WS body ..

Season 2 plz!!!

it will be fun and what if both souls(ww and ws) interchanged body?????

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Is it just me or does the beginning of the SBS preview seem like its mixed from two episodes? One where HS is wearing the blue outfit and doesn't seem happy and the other one where she's wearing court lady outfit and is very happy.

The previews for next week are always mixed from both episodes.

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I have no Idea who let him out but I can pretty much guess it was his loving mama or Jung. @valsava Chingu, I am starting to really hate Jung. What is his purpose in the drama? Hi brother started a revolt and is planing to kill any of his brothers for the throne and yet still thinks his mother is innocent in all this . We all know she is the one who put him up to it because she wants to rise to be THE QUEEN MOTHER.  smh smh sm 

Yes, I agree with you about Jung. did you see his face when he looked at WS and when he was holding his mother as she cried? He looked like an  angry and vengeful little boy - like he can't wait to take a bite out of WS (who he seems to have conveniently forgotten, is his own blood related older brother as well!) . I have a feeling he will either a) align with WW or b.) be the one who helps WY come back and enter the palace in his second revolt.  He is so naive and clueless about the people around him, it's amazing. I mean, he witnessed how poorly both WY and his mother treated WS - so how is it possible he can't see them for what they really are? 

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised however, if it was WW who let WY out of prison. Either to catch him himself (via the arrow shooting) in order to secure his place in as a successor, or to leave an option open in the future if he needs to use WY to obtain the throne for himself.  WW seems that devious and into his own machinations, as this episode totally highlighted. 

Very much looking forward to next week and seeing how So-Soo get together. ;) 

also side note, i'm a perplexed at why the international and SBS versions of things are different.  Wouldn't it have been easier for the production team to keep things consistent across the board? and definitely less confusing for viewers. 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, lavendre said:

@Gabi Bros LOL at your "I hugged Hae Soo" part. Joke aside, I have to admit that I am excited for next week episodes where Hae Soo is finally awaken and has long awaited lovey dovey scenes with our Wang So. She is finally reciprocating his love. Better Late than never.

One thing though, when Hae Soo confronted Darth Wook after Crown Prince came back, She told him that she could leave the palace with him now. Did she truly mean what she said or was she testing him? 

If you look at her body language and how upset she really was, you'll see that it wasn't so much a test as an angry question to confirm what she already knows -- he would never give up the throne now that his sight is set on it.

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Claudia Koh said:

is there a way i can reply without quoting ? i loved the way you looked at her response . today's episode did make things clearer . i guess she still had hope in him , tried to make excuses deep inside her for how he abandoned her , tried to convince herself that her love for him was indeed valid so she didn't want to abandon him until he clearly explicitly told her he didn't have feelings for her anymore . today's episode made me happy because haesoo reached out to So finally !!!!! she reached out to hug him and comfort him , also she showed that she trusted him more than she trusted anyone else when she told him about the king's condition and wook's plan . its safe to say that today's episode would be the true turning point for so-soo's r/s !!!!!! :D

Welcome @Claudia Koh to our wonderful thread chingu.... :heart:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Isn't it possible the King just asked for her. Doesn't seem quite illogical to me considering she's the only connection he has to his beloved Lady Oh.

And, uh, as for the Queen's white hair...um...just take it as stress did it. Reminds me of Kaneki Ken of Tokyo Ghoul fame and his hair that turned white (gray) due to severe physical and psychological torture. It's called the Marie Antoinette syndrome (a sudden whitening of the hair. The event that named the syndrome was the observation that the hair of Queen Marie Antoinette of France turned stark white after her capture after the ill-fated Flight to Varennes during the French Revolution).

Although I don't think Queen Yoo was stressed or tortured enough to have that phenomenon occur, just take it as it was. Maybe the King's death, Yo's rebellion and death was stress enough for her delicate self.

I believe she loved the King greatly and that in turn becomes hatred as he seeks marriage as a way to retain power. She is pitiful and overwhelming grief whitened her hair overnight. At least I believe this is writer nim's intention. 

8 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Isn't it possible the King just asked for her. Doesn't seem quite illogical to me considering she's the only connection he has to his beloved Lady Oh.

And, uh, as for the Queen's white hair...um...just take it as stress did it. Reminds me of Kaneki Ken of Tokyo Ghoul fame and his hair that turned white (gray) due to severe physical and psychological torture. It's called the Marie Antoinette syndrome (a sudden whitening of the hair. The event that named the syndrome was the observation that the hair of Queen Marie Antoinette of France turned stark white after her capture after the ill-fated Flight to Varennes during the French Revolution).

Although I don't think Queen Yoo was stressed or tortured enough to have that phenomenon occur, just take it as it was. Maybe the King's death, Yo's rebellion and death was stress enough for her delicate self.

I believe she loved the King greatly and that in turn becomes hatred as he seeks marriage as a way to retain power. She is pitiful and overwhelming grief whitened her hair overnight. At least I believe this is writer nim's intention. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, icesiren said:

Yes, I agree with you about Jung. did you see his face when he looked at WS and when he was holding his mother as she cried? He looked like an  angry and vengeful little boy - like he can't wait to take a bite out of WS (who he seems to have conveniently forgotten, is his own blood related older brother as well!) . I have a feeling he will either a) align with WW or b.) be the one who helps WY come back and enter the palace in his second revolt.  He is so naive and clueless about the people around him, it's amazing. I mean, he witnessed how poorly both WY and his mother treated WS - so how is it possible he can't see them for what they really are? 

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised however, if it was WW who let WY out of prison. Either to catch him himself (via the arrow shooting) in order to secure his place in as a successor, or to leave an option open in the future if he needs to use WY to obtain the throne for himself.  WW seems that devious and into his own machinations, as this episode totally highlighted. 

Very much looking forward to next week and seeing how So-Soo get together. ;) 

also side note, i'm a perplexed at why the international and SBS versions of things are different.  Wouldn't it have been easier for the production team to keep things consistent across the board? and definitely less confusing for viewers. 

@icesiren I thought of WW helping him escape toooo because he wanted to get rid of him before or if get pardoned for for trying to revolt. I thought it would be the perfect way to get rid of another competitor for the thorne. But once I saw the preview, i realiezed there is more to his escape. I think someone did it  and saved him after being stabbed over the cliff. It had to be his mom or JUng. I am sure Jung will help his brother come back and allow him to kill the CP once and for all. Once that happen , Queen Yoo will be begging WS to not kill Jung , Her precious baby but I know for a fact  JUng will finally realize the mess he caused and turn away from mommy dearest when she tries to corrupt him to go after the throne. smh smh 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Nindia Putri said:

Guys guys guys...... is.. is...... prince 14th hwang jung also has feeling to haesoo ? why this international version show me that he has a deep feeling towards haesoo... 

I didn't watch international version...but he will have feelings for Hae Soo, supposedly stronger than the one of Wook. in BBJX, 14th prince loved Ruoxi so much. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I didn't watch international version...but he will have feelings for Hae Soo, supposedly stronger than the one of Wook. in BBJX, 14th prince loved Ruoxi so much. 

T.T hahh... now i know why wang so will kill his young brother :"(

i love jung soooo much. its really heartbreaking if the plot story will cause jung death and heartbreak :"( he is my favourite!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Does somebody remember someone posted a picture of BA, WH and WS/HS eating together like commoners, wearing commoners clothes too - I think that's the clue for next episode, perhaps when they're on the run? 

I think you mean this? Posted by Seohyun as well, right? @penelop3

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, sriskaddict said:

it will be fun and what if both souls(ww and ws) interchanged body?????

Yes! That is also my idea for season 2. Modern times, the brothers are now chaebols fighting to be the next CEO but all the souls are swapped. Soo's bestie is still BA but now he is played by Hong Jong Hyun (currently playing Yo). We'll leave IU and Lee Joon Gi to play the same characters because they are so adorable together. 

• Like 10

Also Jung (14th Prince) opposes to Wangso till the end , i think Wangso accidentally "killing" Wang Yo probably sparked the fact that he would always hold a grudge against Wangso . This episode was also a turning point for their brotherhood (not like they had much bromance to begin with), meanwhile Baekah will stand by Wangso till the end hehe

• Like 14

40 minutes ago, Claudia Koh said:

is there a way i can reply without quoting ? i loved the way you looked at her response . today's episode did make things clearer . i guess she still had hope in him , tried to make excuses deep inside her for how he abandoned her , tried to convince herself that her love for him was indeed valid so she didn't want to abandon him until he clearly explicitly told her he didn't have feelings for her anymore . today's episode made me happy because haesoo reached out to So finally !!!!! she reached out to hug him and comfort him , also she showed that she trusted him more than she trusted anyone else when she told him about the king's condition and wook's plan . its safe to say that today's episode would be the true turning point for so-soo's r/s !!!!!! :D

Look at the very bottom of the page, there's a box to put a reply in the thread with out quoting.

• Like 5