[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

32 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

HS then asked Wook if he wants to be King. This time, Wook didn't lie. He bare his secrets to HS, even about that he and Yo will attack the palace tomorrow, to aim the vacant seat while the CP was away.

Sorry but his part need to be corrected. Wook lied because he didn't plan to aim the vacant seat. He plan to betray Yo.

And talk about love and go any length for haesoo. Hmm, if he loved her in the first place. No need for him to test her, as far as I know you can't never love someone you can't trust. Testing her means he never trust her. If he trust her even if she feed him poison he will eat it, he would put his life in her hands. But what wook do is pretend to give false information to haesoo to see if she will risk his life by telling this to other people while at the same time he has a backup plan to use CP and Yo to save himself . He will never go anywhere or any length for love. People like wook have no need for love, He need POWER.

• Like 16

I didn’t realize it until I rewatched the Chinese drama. There was a brief moment where Ruoxi fears the 4th prince after he has become the emperor. From the beginning, she’s wary of him, but there only one moment of outright terror when she see what he’s capable of, and then she starts her blaming herself over everything. Ruoxi’s so scared of him that she turned off the lights and pretends to sleep because she’s scared he’ll see the expression on her face.

I’m happy that in the Korean drama, her fear isn’t glossed over, and we see the moment where HS doesn’t see him as the future king, but only as WS who drank poison for her. I feel like its so much more meaningful.

• Like 17

I want express my heartfelt gratitude to the awesome live recappers tonight! You guys are legends! Thanks so much for your hardwork. Tonight's episode was epic and because of ur kindness to share you made it a complete experience as it filled the gaps of my otherwise weak understanding of korean. :):heart::)

• Like 16

2 hours ago, redfrommars said:

ALRIGHT, THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN TONIGHTS EPISODE IS WOOKSOO IS OFFICIALY DEAD.

CLIMB ON BOARD EVERYONE! THE SHIP HAS FINALLY MAKE A MOVE. WE CAN FINALLY SAIL!!!!:blush:

Image result for we've been here before gif

Everyone said that after the rain scene too.. Some how I don't trust that they will ever be over.

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I remember that too chingu and that was why I wasn't surptised at all/ It did not phase me at . I just thought what a sly man he is and he also tested Hae Soo. WW loved Hae Soo but wasn't never his true self in front of her. He always wore a mask and showed her the gentleman side of him.  WW has spent his entire life always thinking before acting on his wishes.  SO very calculating before ever acting on anything that doesn't apply to him. 

True. He always thinks before he acts. Shows he is a very insecure man, afraid to make mistakes and aiming to win. The means got to justify the end, this is in direct opposite with his sister where the end justifies the means. He is not really trustful of others, is he? He thinks everyone acts with a motive, HS included. Even his deceased wife... That's why i always feel sorry for him. If he can give others the benefit of doubt, perhaps he will be a more likable character than now. 

• Like 9

text translation from

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/10/04/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-episode-14-preview-wenglish-subs/

WS: Are you trying to make me give up?

WS: Or do you just want me to look only at you?

WS: If you aren't going to come to me, don't let me hope.

HS: What were the words you said were important, but forgot it?

I know our Soo yaaaa will definitely shoot back So...hahahahaha

thanks for the translation..I think couch kimchi is in this forum as well...just forget the username...anyway, do visit the above link for the full preview and tot! (:

oh sorry, I just saw, fully sub by @snowglobe147,thanks for this as well!!! <3

• Like 24

I could dance effusively and rejoice in the beauty of the preview all day long. Mutual reciprocation and Hae Soo taking initiative and instigating a kiss! Wang So receieving the intimacy, love and affection he has craved his whole life! Finally a modicum of happiness before the writer decides to recommence with our torture and suffering....

commendable performances by LJK and IU. Plus KHN is disconcerting when Wook's demeanour inverts to reveal his cold expressions and hunger for power! What a competent, expressive cast! :D

• Like 16

4 hours ago, MadraRua said:

It's time to dust ourselves off from yesterdays emotional roller-coaster. Aja Eclipses! Not long to go now. 

@MadraRua Thank you for the shoutout  Unfortunately for me, it is way too early where I live, to join in live viewing
But I do appreciate the wonderful work of the live recappers and screen-cappers and comments.

427631_245091_249.png

• Like 19

38 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

My rough translation of the new OST:

(I really hope the Korean lyrics for it is right, because the audio on my computer isn't working right now, so I can't hear it for myself).

Hide those tears in your heart

And erase those memories

End this relationship we won't be able to live out here

Even if we live out our lives in sorrowful tears

Like the scattered wind

Like a path that can't be found 

No matter how hard you search

We can't get back our love

My heart sending you away

You will disappear

When the sun's rays dissolve

So I'm looking my fill of you

The one I will have to forget when darkness falls

I will have to leave you this way

Like the scattered wind

Like a path that can't be found 

No matter how hard you search

I can't get back our love

My heart sending you away

At your departing footsteps

The tears I was trying so hard to hold back fall 

Like the falling flower petals

A pitiable person

Because we have to end this way

If one day we meet again

Then, let us not part

My love.

Thank you for the translations. I was dying to know the lyrics but arrg This song is pretty much a foreshadow of what's gonna happen in the future and I'm surely no ready for that. 
Our OTP will sail just to be permanently crushed afterwards D=

[c-version spoilers below]

I just found out c-version had a season 2 focused on  Ruoxi and 4th prince meeting each other and becoming a couple in the future, so while I don't think we will get a season 2, I hope we can see Hae-soo finding So in the future as well =)

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, chelseab said:

Sorry but his part need to be corrected. Wook lied because he didn't plan to aim the vacant seat. He plan to betray Yo.

And talk about love and go any length for haesoo. Hmm, if he loved her in the first place. No need for him to test her, as far as I know you can't never love someone you can't trust. Testing her means he never trust her. If he trust her even if she feed him poison he will eat it, he would put his life in her hands. But what wook do is pretend to give false information to haesoo to see if she will risk his life by telling this to other people while at the same time he has a backup plan to use CP and Yo to save himself . He will never go anywhere or any length for love. People like wook have no need for love, He need POWER.

Thank you for correcting me. Too much Wook haha.. But he didn't said he plan to betray Yo to HS. Or am I seeing wrong about this part? I haven't rewatch it but I'm pretty sure HS didn't know about his plan to betray Yo. If she knew he wouldn't tell WS Yo and Wook will revolt. Yes, he himself didn't aim for the vacant seat but he's helping Yo. It just as much as a betrayal. He could be kill for that. That is why HS afraid. When he was talking with HS he concealed this part from her. All she knew that he will make a move the next day.

About him testing HS, it doesn't mean he didn't love her. People like Wook is the same as most bosses in the world, trust them but observe. Trust them but test them. He wanted to know wether he can completely trust her or not. Like I say, WS closeness and proposal had made him insecure. He loves her but he also needed power. Because he believe it is the only way he can protect and keep her by his side. 

But if that's how you see , Wook. It's fine by me. It's a drama, everybody see it differently. I'm just recapping from what I have watch and remember. I only watch it once and it's hard to put it up in a correct order or form because I only write it ince it's done. I'm enjoying it first. 

I'm sorry if I made mistakes. I'm only human. 

• Like 11

6 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Welcome to the family Claudia!:lol: I'm quite new here too! I love reading the analysis on this thread and sharing my thoughts. Looking forward to read your opinions too :)

My take on that scene is that HaeSoo is finally relieved to get the answer she wants to hear. I forgot which version but before she asked "Did you miss me?", she told Wook "I missed you" twice.But instead of hearing a reply like "me too" or something, all she got was more excuses as to why he wasnt able to keep to his promises.And she's had enough of excuses.So she asked him the question.His answer to that was what she wanted to hear in the first place.Her saying "then all is good" is like implying 'I want an honest answer.I dont want excuses'. Perhaps this scene also puts her mind at ease knowing that Wook did genuinely love her so it isnt a one-sided love.But she accepts this relationship isnt going to go anywhere. 

is there a way i can reply without quoting ? i loved the way you looked at her response . today's episode did make things clearer . i guess she still had hope in him , tried to make excuses deep inside her for how he abandoned her , tried to convince herself that her love for him was indeed valid so she didn't want to abandon him until he clearly explicitly told her he didn't have feelings for her anymore . today's episode made me happy because haesoo reached out to So finally !!!!! she reached out to hug him and comfort him , also she showed that she trusted him more than she trusted anyone else when she told him about the king's condition and wook's plan . its safe to say that today's episode would be the true turning point for so-soo's r/s !!!!!! :D

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, chelseab said:

I would think if she passed his test he would do everything he can for her. He wants to make sure everything is right. No room for error. He wants to portray an upright image when we all know he would rather play dirty than fair. Whatever he does has a motive, just like how he is judging people - the same way he judged himself. Power alone won't satisfy Wook. He needs the love as well. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, valsava said:

Morning Afternoon Evening Scarlet Lovers

@UnniSarah  Of course that love is gone she betrayed him thats all he remembers about her.. She's his debtor and he will never forget what she done to his love for her and the so called love he has for HS..

Queen Yoo is gone to be real lonely now because WS got rid of WY.. It was kill or be killed. I have a question who let WY out ?

My streaming site was to bad this morning.. 

The preview looks like it's going to be and intense episode next wekk WY will take the throne.

Thanks all recapers still and video poster..

I have no Idea who let him out but I can pretty much guess it was his loving mama or Jung. @valsava Chingu, I am starting to really hate Jung. What is his purpose in the drama? Hi brother started a revolt and is planing to kill any of his brothers for the throne and yet still thinks his mother is innocent in all this . We all know she is the one who put him up to it because she wants to rise to be THE QUEEN MOTHER.  smh smh sm 

• Like 7

I'm quite pragmatic when it comes to drama reviews. Also there is a lot of illogical things with this episode such as Soo attending king in musuri status, Queen of white hair etc etc, but I think I know a good thing when I see one.

Today's winner is no doubt badass Wook. I like him much better when he is being cold and precise instead of stuttering like a fool. Kang Ha Neul, you shine really well today. His badass side bring memories of his creepiness in Missing Noir M.

That So vs Wook clash? Yum!! More please!

• Like 7