[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

So the kidnapping is put on hold?LOL

yes.. freeze the plan for a while, since she will make SO crazily happy next week. ohh i need to see poor SO genuinely happy at least for a while.

she will receive her punishment after all... when she have to lost to the little kids :P

@snowglobe147 thaks for the translation chingu~ya.. that's my favourite one... 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, briseis said:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Episode 14 Preview

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES :bawling:

THE WAITING IS OVER! NEXT WEEK WE WILL GET THE EPISODES WE’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

GORYEO KISSES AND DATES ON THE LAKE, STARGAZING - WATCHING THE STARS THAT ONLY APPEAR IN GORYEO TOGETHER , HAE SOO ACCEPTING AND RECIPROCATING SO’S FEELINGS AND WEARING HIS HAIRPIN.

But it wouldn’t be Moon Lovers if there wouldn’t be heartbreak, or multiple of them, in store for us and the OTP. Of course, Yo’s survived - he is the 3rd king of Goryeo after all. The new king is dying and because So is the man he trusts the most he marries his little daughter to him (It’s the king’s order and So obvious can’T deny his dying brother’s final wish) - it’s Princess Gyeonghwagung and beside his sister, the only recorder consort Gwangjong ever had (though, he never fathered any children with her). 

Poor So and Soo, they can never catch a break. But who cares about a child, the main thing is OUR SOSOO SHIP IS FINALLY SAILING!

what is the purpose of king marrying wang so to his daughter ?

just because he trust so ? or so then wang so can become the next king ?

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 6

Looks like I missed an action packed episode :( . Thanks to all the updaters . And my lord is WW evil or is he EVIL ! Never quite trust men who seem to be perfect anyway . And I am still debating whether it's worse to see WS married to his sister or his niece :crazy: ewwwww. But of course looking forward to the kiss next week and the ship to finally sail -awww 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Yo was giving order to find HS because Jung innocently said that she was the one that makes tea for the King. Ah this kid! He's not as grown up as I think he is. I was so happy to see his development when he came to see HS and brag that he too just came back from the battle field. He wanted HS to make him tea but found out but found out she can't return to Damiwon because her rank got lowered. You can feel Jung devotion to his Nui. He said he will maintain distance (because he didn't want any trouble for HS) but he will do what ever he can to bring her back now that he's an adult. I guess he try to live up his words to take HS's life as his. That guy is sincere and firm eventhough he is so young. A hard one to pass on. Will his heart for his Nui make him loath WS too later? I guess it will but we'll see about it later. 

WS catch HS first before Won when HS tried to sneak out the gate. She easily (huh?) convey about everything, and I mean everything: the King has given up the throne and Wook and Yo's plan to revolt to him. She baffled me again but whatever, nothing new to that. What makes me didn't understand is she clearly still has feeling for Wook but easily said to Wook's love rival that the guy you love is about to become a traitor. Isn't that strange even for the commin viewers who likes her the way she is (don't count me on it)? 

WS told HS that CP was in Hubaekjae and all road has been closed by Wook. HS said she knew a person who knew the secret road to it. And here comes the new pair, BA and WH, to be responsible at finding CP while being livey dovey.

Wook sit in his working room with YH who asked about why he didn't want the throne for himself. He said he didn't want to be remembered as a traitor. He already calculated everything and in a misterious way was saying, "Let's see if the one will betray me." He clearly mean HS, at least for me. I guess in his heart his jelousy is a king and he can't shake his thought that HS has betray his live and become WS's. His dark look can make my ovary exploded. Sorry. Bias, I know. 

WS too didn't sit around in idle. He went to the King's room to paid last respect and asked JM to prepare the army for battle as Yo and Wook will be revolting in the morning. That came as a shock to 2 queens there. But he didn't care much, he even told his mother did she expect to live like before now her plans to make Yo king had been unwrapped? Nice. Wook's mom said to her to act together as they have to save their sons now. I guess she didn't believe that Wook, that nice and kind son of hers, will do such thing. But then again maybe she didn't know how deep HS is in his heart and that being king is always been his goal in life. But I doubt that. 

WS found HS looking at the King's seat. He asked wether she wanted to sit there. She said no, because it means she has to be willing to kill the one she loves. Like what the king did to Madam Oh and what WS will do to his brothers. It seems to me WS had already knew about Wook and HS because when she asked him not to kill Wook, he said ok. But maybe he thinks HS still cherish Wook as a brother in law but this theory is a little laughable for me. He is smart and a keen observer. He can put one and two things together and read the whole picture fine. He jokingly said, what if he's the one who got hurt? Does she not care for him too? HS said he's gonna be fine. See, even HS didn't believe Wook can kill WS. That words of hers, he said, makes him feel invisible, can not be beaten by anyone. Oh God, just force married her, already!! 

So the day of the battle came. Wook asked Yo to finish WS if he's in the way. Yo promised him to make sure thay happen. It didn't mean he didn't want to kill WS by himself at that time because then he came face to face with WS. He looks cool (again, subjective) and prepared. But nothing prepared his heart when he found HS watching the battle. His face was down for a second, he confirmed her betrayal. But then back to fighting mode. I must say he's not bad for a nerd. WS might be lowered his power when fighting Wook but still my wolf got swag in fighting. 

Before there's blood, the CP came with a suprised twist. He told Wook had sent him a letter about the betrayal while Wook aim his blade to Yo who look disbelief. Oh, oh. My wolf, what have you done? That. Is. Bad. :wub: 

So the CP is now king and Wook was not a traitor. He met HS again. HS asked him wether he told her his intention in order to test her. It is. She looked hurt and ask, didn't Wook know about her heart? He said he must di what he can to get what he wants (Cmiiw. I'm notbsure about this part). She said now she can go anywhere with him like he asked before because the now king will grant her wish. He said can't. He wanted to persue his ambition. "But you said you wanted to be king for me?" said HS. "We don't know what will come next," he answered. That was the answer HS have to take to finally letting him go. She said he had lied to her and to himself. He wanted to be king no matter what. Wook had set his heart, I guess. He didn't try to convince her that she was the motor to this whole 'why Wook wants to be king' thing. He asked, "Is it because WS?" that she leave him. HS was disbelieved. She said, she even asked WS to spare Wook's life for her. That words slapped him. But he just said, "I will make you come back to me" when HS bid goodbye and told him that she wanted to make distance between them. That was a firm promise and a little scary but he is now a wolf. A wolf knows no beating around the bush. Just ask WS. 

Yo was hunt down by his brothers when trying to escape. Wook tried to finish him off by putting an arrow in his body but WS stopped him. Jung said he'll try to talk to Yo and make him see senses but WS also stopped him. It was WS who go head to head with Yo and accidentally slashed him and made him fall to the river down the cliff. 

WS looked shaken. He seek out for HS. She asked what's wrong. "I thought eventhough maybe you will hate me for it, you will understand me. I kill my brother today," he said with tears in his eyes. At first HS only patting his back but the went to full hug and let WS cry as much as he wants in her arm. Aaawwwhh... Finally. 

What interesting about this episode is the closer look how love alone wouldn't survive life. Queen Yo clearly love the King but her love, eventhough undying, slowly turns bitter because he didn't live her back. Wook loves HS very much but he still doubt her because of jealousy and insecurity. He always been jealous of WS when it comes about HS. WS can do whatever he wants in order to win HS's heart but he can't. That makes him feel decapitated. He hates WS as much as he hates himself for it and create insecurity. He was so sure HS had placed her heart in WS's eventhough he himself heard she rejected him. Why? Because he knew WS is not one who will take no for an answer. WS will do all he can to win HS. He was afraid WS already succeeded when HS told WS about the revolt. In the end, he was the one who make HS turn away (should have been 2 eps earlier, if I have a say). Not WS. But Wook is just as stubborn as WS in this love thing. He said he will make her comeback to him, and with that say wether she wanted to or not. Let's just see what will Wook do to force her to be his again. It will fail greatly but the process must be a lot of fun. 

WS in the other hand, didn't let anything or anyone make a way between him and HS. He easily except that HS still care about Wook and granted her wish to spare his life. 

I want to know more about Jung. What he feels toward HS is evident. But he is close to Wook eventhough he knew Wook and HS has a relationship. There's no jealousy in it. Is it not a man to woman love then? That, I'm not sure also if I take a closer look to his approach to HS. Just what he would feel to WS? That guy kill his other blood brother (false alarm of course) and take HS as his. Will he loath WS? I guess the answer is yes. 

The scene with Eun and wife is also interesting. Why did his wice fear that the new King will kill Eun off? What does it mean? If we look at how Mo treated Eun, they shouldn't be afraid. This is just wierd but there must be a reason, I just don't know about it. Please do not tell me anything in history regarding to it. History is not my strength nor my choice of subject. 

The not so fun part:

I still wonder why the hell they let HS looking around the battle. She's a launder. What can she do there? Taking the bloody clothes to wash? I mean I get her part in this is significant, but still it didn't make any sense.

Sorry to the GG fans out there but, Seohyun acting was not my taste. I can't feel the vibe of love between them even if I have to stick my nose to my tv screen. 

I bid farewell for now. I hope you enjoy my writing. Thank you.

About Jung, I love his new hair and clothes! He does not look like a kid anymore. guess that happens because he managed to earm some military experience. but he is still kinda amateur to the politics and he blabbered naively about HS serving tea to the king. He did not relate that to anything other than her words' meanings. 

That look in his eyes as he hugged his mother and told her that he is with her. I think he starts to feel angry towards Wang So when he might have admired him before. 

I also want to see more of Jung in the next episodes - we all know in C version he is with her towars the end, I wonder if that will happen in K version as well. 

• Like 9

I hope after she kisses him, he'll pull her close (like he always does) and then kiss her. And then So will tease her for being so bold :D :wub: hihi then we'll be getting  two kisses :lol:

Guys, I'm actually happy that I didn't expect much from this episode and it turned out great. Hahaha. I'm not going to expect anymore next time! :lol:

Might be a little late but yas, this is officially the turning point of the drama. Can't wait to watch with subs!

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

i think because he knows he was dying. he believed so should be king or have the power to be king. 

by marrying her daughter to so, it would guarantee the king extended family would be protected when he died and so took over the throne. the marriage will also benefit so. being married to the king's daughter will guarantee support from the king's family to so.

• Like 10

forgive me if this has been asked before but i'm really loving baek a and woo hee <3. i've been trying to find information on whether woo hee is based off a real historical character. so far i think one of baek a's sons became king but i can't find info on who he married. does anyone know? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, onemella said:

Wook betrays Yo when CP comes back.
Even Yo didn't expect that.

CP say Wook send a message to him. 
OMG OMG OMG. this Wook is SUPER SCARY.

JM: The majesty has passed away, his will is for the CP to take over the throne. The queens have accepted his will
CP wanna run to see his father
Wook straight away kneels and greet CP
& everybody greets him

Evil Queen walks out with all her hair let go and it suddenly turn all white? 
I officially think Wook is the scariest and worst guy in this show.

HS: you were on the CP side? why did you lie to me? you tested me?
Wook: & you went to So
HS: Are you planning to kill So?
WW: I want to be king, doesn't matter if I have to kill someone
HS: You tried to use me, you have changed
WW: Why did you hide the truth from me? You didn't care if I die or live, 
HS: So promise me that he will not hurt you
WW: You ask So to spare my life?
HS: You once ask me to leave the palace with you, I can do that now
WW: Even so, something else will happen, there is no other way. 
HS: You said you would come to save me, you are deceiving yourself. Now, I cannot treat you as I did before, I want to keep a distance.
WW: Is it because of So?
HS: For even one second, did you believe in my heart? Did you trust me completely?
WW: I will make you return to me
HS: It won't be easy

& they go on their separate ways

next scene, it shows Prince Yo running away and WS and WW chase him. 
Wook takes his bow and arrow wanting to shoot Yo.
So stopped him.
Jung comes along wanting to talk to him
So stops him too because he is worried that Jung cannot fight him
So steps in himself and ask Yo to stop it but he doesn't thus he brandishes his sword and stabs Yo.
Yo pushes him away and wants to attack him. Out of reflex, So hurts Yo and he falls off the cliff
Evil Queen became crazy & blames So for killing Yo.

Ending scene
So:  I thought if you cannot forgive me, at least you can understand me, I killed my brother (HE IS CRYING) 
HS hugs him

Hope this help you all have a brief view of the show. Thank you for reading. 
I really really salute those live recappers. 
I was staring and typing at the same time. 
Good night all~ Preview is promising! 

This was a perfect way to break up a couple that was living a dream that was never meant to be. Their ideals, lack of communication and lack of trust is what doomed their relationship from the beginning. 

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

I'm trying to use different thought

maybe wook isn't that bad ? maybe he tested hae soo, he wants to see which side is haesoo even though he turns evil and seeing hae soo behave like that, he became jealous and over reacted ?

poor wook, I'm kinda confused about his personality

anyway congrats wang so :wub:

hey, understand that you are trying to use different thoughts and you are right that he is jealous but whether over-reaction a not, I think he has made up his mind on the start to pretend to be on Yo's side until Yo gets find out as a traitor and backstab him.
As for his relationship with HS, I think he will always think that she "betrayed" him by selling him out to So.
Perhaps, with HS's action it puts alot of things into force.
But I think he already set his sights on the throne just that he pretend he can ignore it.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

My rough translation of the new OST:

(I really hope the Korean lyrics for it is right, because the audio on my computer isn't working right now, so I can't hear it for myself).

Hide those tears in your heart

And erase those memories

End this relationship we won't be able to live out here

Even if we live out our lives in sorrowful tears

Like the scattered wind

Like a path that can't be found 

No matter how hard you search

We can't get back our love

My heart sending you away

You will disappear

When the sun's rays dissolve

So I'm looking my fill of you

The one I will have to forget when darkness falls

I will have to leave you this way

Like the scattered wind

Like a path that can't be found 

No matter how hard you search

I can't get back our love

My heart sending you away

At your departing footsteps

The tears I was trying so hard to hold back fall 

Like the falling flower petals

A pitiable person

Because we have to end this way

If one day we meet again

Then, let us not part

My love.

@snowglobe147 thanks for the translation! another song I am waiting for...another sad song..hinting us..of the ending

Spoiler

anyway...it is good to you know..get.. at some website..pm me if u need the link

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@bim2 I think Soo will still be by his side even he married his niece and YH in future...

When Soo love...she love with her heart and soul..when she commit...she will stay by the person side no matter what..and maybe...till death will they be part(when Soo went back to 21st century) 

I still dunno how to hide the below content, can anyone guide me hahaha...not really good with coding and stuff, thanks in advance

Rouxi stay by 4th even she is jealous of his queen as well...only cause the palace getting too hard for her to stay and knowing her life is coming to the end soon...that why she left

When you type in respond or as a new post, look on top row, to ur far right, there's an eye symbol icon. Click on it and it will open a new box for you to type in your spoiler messages/text.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

i think for both reasons but if he marry King child and if the kind don't have son WS will have the right to became the King he have more plus in this marriage like 10000 times after crown prince became king and not so much +++ if he marry YH anymore he don't need her for know but later when king die for WS will be good to have YH power i know this don't sound good but is true :) 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

how about c-version? did wang so marry hae soo / yeonhwa / wang mu's daughter first ??

In the cversion,

Spoiler

most of the princes are already married so 4th had one main wife and I think he has one or two concubine already when he met Ruoxi. Ruoxi knew about it but didn't mind cause she was in love with 4th and his wives knew how important Ruoxi was to him so they didn't mind. She didn't have a title cause of her status and so she was just kept by his side. But everybody in the kingdom, every eunuch, maid and servant know how important Ruoxi is to the king so they would respect her and treat her as if she was one of his wives. Later when she wanted to leave the palace she agree to 14th who had a decree that the late king gave him to marry Ruoxi and she didn't care all she wanted is to leave so she would be 14th concubine. but 4th never let historians wrote that in the royal family book so that's how Ruoxi never appeared in history

15 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I hope this doesn't happen in the k-version because I will find that lame. She has already told him she was in love with another man...but he insisted anyways. I just remember that the 8th prince in C-version told 4th prince that he kissed Ruoxi to make him pissed....so what is Wook going to say: "I hughed Hae Soo"? Hahahaha

lol I laughed so hard when I read that, He probably told 4th that both him and Hae soo would meet at night time in the cave and make promises of this and that and 4th even though he knows of the relationship he didn't think it would go to that extent let see Wook gave her a kiss on the forehead, hug one or two time, make stupid empty promises etc what else but I wonder how the writers are gonna twist it

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ddeokbokkii said:

When you type in respond or as a new post, look on top row, to ur far right, there's an eye symbol icon. Click on it and it will open a new box for you to type in your spoiler messages/text.

Spoiler

so...... hae soo's fate will be like lady oh sang gong, they just see their loved one from far

writer-nim please make moon lovers sequel modern era :phew:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Hanazumi said:

Wook did say that the one who kills the traitor is the hero. He acts as he plans and calculates. He is a sly fox, isn't he? But that's great though because now everyone is on board with Hae Soo and So's romance. Let the ship sails and darkness continues!

And about the Manse part, I was remember Manse, one of the triplets :D =)).

I remember that too chingu and that was why I wasn't surptised at all/ It did not phase me at . I just thought what a sly man he is and he also tested Hae Soo. WW loved Hae Soo but wasn't never his true self in front of her. He always wore a mask and showed her the gentleman side of him.  WW has spent his entire life always thinking before acting on his wishes.  SO very calculating before ever acting on anything that doesn't apply to him. 

• Like 8