Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

15 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Laundry delivery?

Yes, Haesoo is the mother of Korean BB Cream and Goryeo shipper service :lol: We deliver everytime even in war zone :joy:

• Like 21

Spoiler

Hi, I have lurking around and I see some here talking /asking about Joon Gi if he is gay.

I have a good gay-dar,  and I have the confidence to say that he is not. I think many people already had that thought because of his role when he was just starting The King and the Clown and as we know LJG is a really good actor so he potrayed it really well then followed by the awful long hairstyle that he had even after the movie. I think that is why he was perceived that way. 

I have seen him bts, interview and on variety show and he more of vain, dorky, attention seeker type but not gay.  

Please don't hate me on this but the one that I am positive that is more likely gay are Jo Kwon, Heechul, you can already see it on the way they move. But the one that I got shocked was, Bogum. I never watch reply 1988 so I have no idea about it but I faithfully watch 1n2d and he was a guest recently, the way he moves was too obvious for me. Like I couldnt believe my eyes, while watching I even asked my mom and cousin who has no idea about korean dramas or kpop to drop by my room and tell me what they think about Bogum, and they said right away he is that....

I am sorry, I am not a Lee Joon Gi, park bogum, jo kwon, heechul Fan or Hater. I am a moon lover fan. I just posted what I have observed as a normal citizen of this earth. I could be wrong. Please don't hate me

Edited by LyraYoo
Offtopic-unrelated to drama
  • Like 12

this is random but I cant stop listening to the osts lol especially the ones sung by lee hi and ioi  lol the songs are stuck in my head.

Anyways, WHEN IS MONDAY COMING??? I CANT WAIT ALREADY LOL I WANNA SEE SOOSO NOW!!200_s.gif

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:
Spoiler

Hi, I have lurking around and I see some here talking /asking about Joon Gi if he is gay.

I have a good gay-dar,  and I have the confidence to say that he is not. I think many people already had that thought because of his role when he was just starting The King and the Clown and as we know LJG is a really good actor so he potrayed it really well then followed by the awful long hairstyle that he had even after the movie. I think that is why he was perceived that way. 

I have seen him bts, interview and on variety show and he more of vain, dorky, attention seeker type but not gay.  

Please don't hate me on this but the one that I am positive that is more likely gay are Jo Kwon, Heechul, you can already see it on the way they move. But the one that I got shocked was, Bogum. I never watch reply 1988 so I have no idea about it but I faithfully watch 1n2d and he was a guest recently, the way he moves was too obvious for me. Like I couldnt believe my eyes, while watching I even asked my mom and cousin who has no idea about korean dramas or kpop to drop by my room and tell me what they think about Bogum, and they said right away he is that....

I am sorry, I am not a Lee Joon Gi, park bogum, jo kwon, heechul Fan or Hater. I am a moon lover fan. I just posted what I have observed as a normal citizen of this earth. I could be wrong. Please don't hate me

Spoiler

I had the same thoughts lol he is not shy at all around girls lol I realised this after watching music bank and reply1988 bts. He interacts with girls so naturally. But then again I read that he is a member of a devout christian as he is part of some famous (kinda extreme) church group since he was young, so he might not be gay, but well, who knows.

Edited by LyraYoo
Offtopic-unrelated to drama
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, littleloony said:

Wang So can generally be thought of doing the same thing with his pack consisting of Baek Ah, Hae Su and the astronomer (shoot! I forgot his name :P) and looking up to Wang Mu and the king. It is also said about Gray wolves that their numbers are required to keep a healthy balance in the habitat that they live and is an indicator of ecological health of the place.

The astronomer is JiMong.

:)

Finally joining this crowd after infected by @riuenu with unstopable spam on our chat room. Let's have fun ^^

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Love your imagination. Right on point :lol::D

After all she is now with the laundry department and as part of the bullying, she may have been selected to deliver the laundry as punishment, carrying tons of clothes over unpaved roads/paths. Too bad horsey is with WS.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

From darksmurfsubs.com ... We have finished subbing the Ep 11.  Those of you who want soft subs srt files can download it there.  We may go back and tweak some song lyrics or add a few more lyrics lines later, but otherwise it is good to go.

Gosh, it wasn't easy to subtitle this episode.  It is tough to do when you are tearing up at some so many places.  The subbing colleague of mine crying her eyes out (so she says) and me, an older man who is not supposed to cry, pretty much choking up.

By the way, am I the only one impressed by the Princess Yeon Hwa actress?  She has been doing a terrific job.  I particularly noticed the scene at the beginning when Wang So walks off from the banquet and she gets up to ask for 3 cups.  She first looked at the evil queen who just looked away.  The expression on the princess' face was striking.  For a split second she showed disbelief at the mother being least bothered of the son who had just had poison, and also her own caring (which she has somewhere inside) for Wang So.  In a second it was a smile on her face, meant for the King.  Another scene that I liked was in Ep.10 when she walked into the evil queen's room to start the whole evil plot. She walked in even as the attendant ladies were announcing, with her head turned up.  Talk about style! ... I had never seen this actress before, but I'm impressed.

She's great! She does it too well that its hard for me to look at her because I'm too angry at her for being so manipulative and ruthless.  I've seen her before once in a movie entitled "Empire of Lust" (saeguk) which also featured Kang Ha Neul. She was KHN's father's new concubine/first love however she shares a dark history with KHN which his father is unaware of .

• Like 23

54 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

:D I like your theory. She was given to serve 4th. Maybe she's delivering 4th bat robe that got all wet that day.:w00t:

Yeah, only one problem - it's her first day on the job and she ruined the suit; it's now shrunk, more suitable for catwoman now.

• Like 8

Spoiler

Don't they display So's black cape/leather ( i think) raincoat /BATSO costume?

I think that is the most famous costume in the drama..:blush:

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Eclipses, monday can't come faster. So I decided to do something. Here's a peek to some of my

CRAZY IMAGINATION crazy monkey 186

FICTION STORY

Enjoooy

MY CRAZY IMAGINATION PART 1

MY CRAZY IMAGINATION PART 2

@dhia205 @junee22 @solelylurking @leekyuphii @Yippeuni @hallyus @Mona Ys @bim2

Hide contents

Here's the prelude to my story, onnie deul. pfft.. Hope you guys enjoyed it (though you guys already know some of the continuation:P)  Don't spoil the fun! Hahahaha

LMAO things like this is all that I need after the craziness we've been from watching the prev eps and waiting for the next eps. You need to continue your wild imagination further!!! I can take more than this Fathia... :phew: 

• Like 17