[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

12 hours ago, potatohead said:

I doubt that the King will die by Seohyun's hand. Remember, Baek Ah and her are destined to fall in love and be together for a period of time. That would never happen if she assassinated his father right before his eyes. She almost certainly got taken to prison, where Baek Ah will see her and learn more about her background and reasons for doing so. This would help them grow a connection. In other words, his death won't be her fault.

Instead, consider this: Remember when Lady Oh was hanged, King Taejo collapsed? He likely has some heart problem. He probably had a heart attack when Seohyun climbed on the table and thrusted her sword at him, resulting in him fainting-- and missing the blow. We can assume from Hae Soo's vision that he died from drowning in the baths. Again, the baths was definitely reminiscent of Lady Oh, the woman he loved deeply. There, he might have been overcome by thoughts about her and triggered bodily reactions. The King's death probably came as a result of him suffering another heart attack while in the water and drowned then. It would be very logical and bittersweet: the king dying shortly after his lover did.

@potatohead...I agree Chingu. Isn't it ironic that he does pass away after she does Proving Lady Oh was correct when she told Queen Yoo "You have never beaten me". With her voice over , To be remembered by one persons is good enough for her but The way I see it Lady Oh will remembered by more than one person that is including TaeJo. So In the end Lady Oh has never been beaten by Queen Yoo. I love this episode so much. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, junee22 said:

@solelylurking I like a little rough..but I prefer it to go slowly, please..'fast' could only done on a horse while riding .. Lololol

28 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Well, if you love a bad boy, you have to 100% about it. There's no other way around. Beside his richard simmons**ole-ness is what makes him more charming. I like dangerous and full mystery boy... They are... Yummy..

@junee22 you're thinking of doing it while the horse is running?? OMG.. That must be... Complicated. 

you have define bad boy and villain dear, even tho villain can be as hot as bad boy too :P. but i have to agree with you, his psycho and cold eyes are more charming and hot hot hot..look so yummy as you said..(relax i'm not going to take him from you hahah...)

@junee22 who said so? riding a horse can be slowly too dear... it's depend on with who and how you ride it :phew:

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Back to my fav topic about horses :D

Here I present you specimen 1

This is a large stallion used by Wang So. What is interesting is that it is a two seater mustang, as you can see the two leg holders as indicated by the arrows.

Hide contents

As seen in specimen 2 below. the front rider and the back rider got their own leg holder to rest their legs.

It is a horse meant for two persons :), the horse scenes have been very well integrated into the drama. I applaud the production for using such action scenes with minimal dialogue required to create a certain mood for the drama.

this is an excellent shot because the horse was looking at the camera :P

[spoiler/]

Horsey was just following the instructions of the director to look away to give WS and HS privacy.:blush: Horsey felt like the third wheel.

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Well, if you love a bad boy, you have to 100% about it. There's no other way around. Beside his richard simmons**ole-ness is what makes him more charming. I like dangerous and full mystery boy... They are... Yummy..

@junee22 you're thinking of doing it while the horse is running?? OMG.. That must be... Complicated. 

Did I see richard simmons here? You Really are lobe bad boy..hahaha

That's why we need to fo(Do) it fast..so we could reach our destination faster,right?????

• Like 6

@dhia205 bad boy is the best for doing bad things. It will be hot at day and hotter at night... Mmhh hmmm... 

@junee22 the mod change it to richard. I want to say dirtier words but I know it won't make the censor so I'll refrain myself. Aahh things I do for this thread. 

Btw, do you think the library has heater. It will be hard to hang around there unless we do something to create the heat... Awwwhhh.. Wookkk-aaahh I'm coming to the library!!!

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, tanaqvi said:

Frankly speaking, I don't hope for happy ending. Characters are fulfilled with life and very real, so it's somehow like "gone with the wind": open or tragic final, but it perfectly suits here.

living a full life, it's about experiencing all specter of emotions, maximum to it. Like elements they are, elements are severe, gracious, unpredictable, unfair

yet all happening natural, though cruel

i wrote here about great symbolic comparison hidden in confession scenes

one if with WS: love like a deep sea, mighty, free, sacred, furious from time to time, gorgeously mesmerizing, playing with wind

second with WW: love as a little hot spring, shut in a dirty cave, no strength to come up to surface, no fresh air

i saw such kind of symbols through MLSHR all the way, and I love it, and how picture goes too

so, I see the plot very naturally going, but to tragic ending, almost like in reality

I think, WS and HS are going to have their portion of happy together, and this time will be short

too many intruders

from the political point questions are: 

why king didn't ever punished evil queen? She made many formal sins, she stubbed a child, she poisoned people, she attempted murders many times. King must at least little by little low strength of her clan, then kill this b...ch with fire. Waeeee?

why king doesent make CP stronger by political means? He could give power to relatives of cp's wife, smth else

king is very similar to WW, or just tired and aged?

Why WS will seek power? That must be very good explained, or otherwise ruin plot

and do historical records lie, or really WS becomes dreadful? I can only imagine him such way only in revenge state if someone harms or kills HS 

I love this comparison by tanaqvi, WangSo's love is just like that. Very strong and deep.  In a way his nickname as The Wolf is a compliment because wolf is a loyal, strong and intelligent animal. 

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Did I see richard simmons here? You Really are lobe bad boy..hahaha

That's why we need to fo(Do) it fast..so we could reach our destination faster,right?????

3 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

@dhia205 bad boy is the best for doing bad things. It will be hot at day and hotter at night... Mmhh hmmm... 

@junee22 the mod change it to richard. I want to say dirtier words but I know it won't make the censor so I'll refrain myself. Aahh things I do for this thread. 

Btw, do you think the library has heater. It will be hard to hang around there unless we do something to create the heat... Awwwhhh.. Wookkk-aaahh I'm coming to the library!!!

@junee22 for that journey aren't you prefer it slowly to reach the destination?

@solelylurking i don't think so... fire heat will destroy the book.. so you need create your own heater and keep it as close as possible to your body...

• Like 7

1 minute ago, dhia205 said:

@junee22 for that journey aren't you prefer it slowly to reach the destination?

@solelylurking i don't think so... fire heat will destroy the book.. so you need create your own heater and keep it as close as possible to your body...

Create your own heater without burning the book?? I have 101 to dangerous mount climbing before and they say skin to skin heat is the best way to help with coldness and it's best without... You know what. Hahaha..

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Create your own heater without burning the book?? I have 101 to dangerous mount climbing before and they say skin to skin heat is the best way to help with coldness and it's best without... You know what. Hahaha..

it's on winter dear?? how about in the summer?? won't it be too hot??

=======

Untitled-13.jpg

• Like 17

@dhia205 not "that" destination..I mean to other destination/places...we can always do the next round anywhere, don't you think? ;)

@solelylurking you don't need heater sweetheart..what you need is an AC to "cooling" you down..maybe it's getting too hot you know.....

Welcome back @KdramaSwimmer..nice to see you again :) 

• Like 4

@dhia205 at summer I just go with my birthday suit from the get go. It's gonna be like having a birthday party everyday!!

@junee22 even AC won't help too much when Wook is around dear. I better cut down that ginseng tea of his when summer come by then. 

Welcome back @KdramaSwimmer you've missed a lot of fun stuff. Don't read my posts night. It will make you go to the bath room often. Haha

For serious stuffs I only post it when the eps airs and about a day after that. 

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

Guys, what do you think? Is it possible for Junki to win an award for his acting as Wang So? I mean that I really can't remember who is the better then Junki in 2016? Whose acting Is so thrilling and mesmerical? 

Spoiler

this year is filled with great dramas and we can expect a though battle, some of the dramas are not even finished yet and some are yet to come out so even though he is a strong candidate others will be as well. Song Joon Ki was amazing in DOTS, personally I think Yoo Seung Ho was amazing in Remember:War of the Sun not to mention Ji Chang Wook is currently acting in The K2 and Lee Mi Ho's drama is scheduled to air this year as well, also Lee Jong Suk was great in W and all of these dramas were extremely popular there are also a lot of other dramas I can't remember from this year but these are the names that come up first when I think about it.  

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 12

@LyraYoo 

Spoiler

ahaha... i mean journey to the beach with price charming while riding his horse my dear.. i prefer it slowly. to spend a rare sweet moment together... :P

@junee22 next round? i'm efficient worker dear, if i can finish it in one sitting, why should i wait another round? :D

@solelylurking sound so fun... i start to consider join your summer party, may i?

and can you enlighten me please? why you go to the bathroom that often?

for serious post.... i don't think i ever post such a ting in this thread..:lol:

• Like 3

Hahaha.. I can't say it out loud @KdramaSwimmer. Just read it first. If you cant find it you can go through my profile. 

20 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

@LyraYoo 

Hide contents

ahaha... i mean journey to the beach with price charming while riding his horse my dear.. i prefer it slowly. to spend a rare sweet moment together... :P

@junee22 next round? i'm efficient worker dear, if i can finish it in one sitting, why should i wait another round? :D

@solelylurking sound so fun... i start to consider join your summer party, may i?

Just bring your own heater. I can't share my heater with anyone for maybe 2-3 months. After that is a 'maybe' and 'probably'. Depend on my Wolf said.  

• Like 6