[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

53 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Ooohhh.. Is it because you've got 'something' bigger to boast about?

Well about Wook.. I never shipped him with HS anyway. I shipped him with the wolf inside his heart. And in a way he is an as**ole. 

@junee22 animal is a good choice if you wanna do a rough and fast 'action'. You prefer that, don't you?

oh sure my dear... i have something "bigger" to boast about... don't you have it too??

since you prefer his as**ole side, i think you will love him more and more from now on? you better be console that as*ole, his heart will be brok to 1000 piece soon. ^_^

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, Akiddo said:

I thought about this too...

In ep 11, King Taejo said Wang Mu is Wang Geon's only son. Wang Mu was his first born even before he became King (historically when Taejo was still a general). They have a special bond that the rest of the sons do not have. 

Hence for Soo, she could be Wang So's only wife - before he became King. Soo won't be able to be his Queen partly due to her scar (not that he cares but well..this is drama!) Yeonhwa will be his only Queen - she is the wife of Gwangjong. Similar to Ruoxi, Soo probably would be terrified of Gwangjong. So slowly loses himself to be the King of Goryeo while Soo slowly fades away, no matter how hard he tries to hold on to her. 

Even if the King or CP grants the marriage to Wang So - she may not be called the 4th prince's wife but stay as a hand maiden to serve him. Of course he would treat her like his wife and maybe have a private ceremony for heaven and earth to witness their union. Hahahahah...i have watched too many historical romance dramas! :P 

But at this juncture, I cannot imagine how they could carve out a happy ending for So-Soo.

Frankly speaking, I don't hope for happy ending. Characters are fulfilled with life and very real, so it's somehow like "gone with the wind": open or tragic final, but it perfectly suits here.

living a full life, it's about experiencing all specter of emotions, maximum to it. Like elements they are, elements are severe, gracious, unpredictable, unfair

yet all happening natural, though cruel

i wrote here about great symbolic comparison hidden in confession scenes

one if with WS: love like a deep sea, mighty, free, sacred, furious from time to time, gorgeously mesmerizing, playing with wind

second with WW: love as a little hot spring, shut in a dirty cave, no strength to come up to surface, no fresh air

i saw such kind of symbols through MLSHR all the way, and I love it, and how picture goes too

so, I see the plot very naturally going, but to tragic ending, almost like in reality

I think, WS and HS are going to have their portion of happy together, and this time will be short

too many intruders

from the political point questions are: 

why king didn't ever punished evil queen? She made many formal sins, she stubbed a child, she poisoned people, she attempted murders many times. King must at least little by little low strength of her clan, then kill this b...ch with fire. Waeeee?

why king doesent make CP stronger by political means? He could give power to relatives of cp's wife, smth else

king is very similar to WW, or just tired and aged?

Why WS will seek power? That must be very good explained, or otherwise ruin plot

and do historical records lie, or really WS becomes dreadful? I can only imagine him such way only in revenge state if someone harms or kills HS 

• Like 18

27 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

oh sure my dear... i have something "bigger" to boast about... don't you have it too??

since you prefer his as**ole side, i think you will love him more and more from now on? you better be console that as*ole, his heart will be brok to 1000 piece soon. ^_^

Well, if you love a bad boy, you have to 100% about it. There's no other way around. Beside his richard simmons**ole-ness is what makes him more charming. I like dangerous and full mystery boy... They are... Yummy..

@junee22 you're thinking of doing it while the horse is running?? OMG.. That must be... Complicated. 

• Like 9

Why are they cutting certain scenes here and there? And most of them are considered vital parts of the story..some of them just been cut for 1 or 2 minutes only, like certain phrases or flashbacks...and they were not even disturbing the drama flow.....Cant they just broadcast everything without tearing some parts...coz viewers will always search for the missing hole to fill the gap...i believe all fans will be grateful and super excited if the story need to be extended becoz many beautiful scenes required to complete it perfectly....

• Like 9