[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

It would be double the heartbreak if and when WS abandons HS.. 

ah! feels..

My guess:

12th: H S accepts WS's love, king dies CP becomes king

13th: More treachory, CP dies fight to make yo king

14th: Yo king and then other politics with 9th king and 8th household starts; jealousy increases

15th: WS sets his eyes on the throne, YH sets her eyes on WS...; HS and WS rift begins

16th: Rift deepened , HS and WS separate. Full fledged fight for the throne

17th: More politics

18th: HS leaves palace heeding Oh's advice of not being bound in the palace

19th: WS becomes king, all executions; revealations and confusions over the love story

20th: last days of our lives post d passing of the storm

Anyway patiently waiting for ep 12 since both LJK and IU mentioned that that episode is going to be interesting

Are there any scene mismatches in subbed and intnl version for ep 11?

• Like 20

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:

i think even if use it, the focus won't go to my hair tho :blink:...and i don't want it to big too, since i'll move around pretty much. 

as simple as possible, it just for decoration after all :P

Ooohhh.. Is it because you've got 'something' bigger to boast about?

Well about Wook.. I never shipped him with HS anyway. I shipped him with the wolf inside his heart. And in a way he is an as**ole. 

@junee22 animal is a good choice if you wanna do a rough and fast 'action'. You prefer that, don't you?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, frostfire said:

My guess would be that he doesn't want any of the attention diverted away from the matter at hand. He wants the king to focus on what he's saying rather than getting distracted by the scar on his face and having his thoughts drift elsewhere. 

Feel the same way. WS appearing before the king with his scar visible would have greatly diminished the chance of his plea being heard or even considered by the king.

• Like 14

44 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@kriswu the pix that LJG posted on his ig is a future scene. That blue dress of HS hasnt appeared yet :)

On weibo, some guess that he could be lying down for the makeup artists to draw scars... but really, why does he needs to bare his body again. lol

Ooooooh good thing then!! hahaha if it hasn't appeared yet then that's even better!!! :D *whispers* Bed Scene. I totally don't mind. Nope. :wub:

Whether it's a scene in the drama or not, I'm just really happy that he posted it and boi knows how to tease us LOL

But of course, deep down in my heart, I know I want it to be a SoSoo scene. (Who am I kidding). Hahahahah

• Like 15

1 hour ago, frostfire said:

My guess would be that he doesn't want any of the attention diverted away from the matter at hand. He wants the king to focus on what he's saying rather than getting distracted by the scar on his face and having his thoughts drift elsewhere. 

Thanks, @frostfire. As good an explanation as any, I guess. Suspension of disbelief is not something I am good at... and that routinely affects my enjoyment of dramas. All in all, it's such a small matter, especially in such an epic episode... but it makes me itch, and my OCD tendencies make me want to tidy away those tiny little holes in the plot/production.

• Like 8

About the scar... Maybe it will make you enjoy the show haha

Case 1. when he come to see Soo in the prison : He must look healthy enough and fine enough to show Soo that he was okay :rolleyes:

Case 2. meet the King. I agree with @frostfire and @chi13lou

26 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Feel the same way. WS appearing before the king with his scar visible would have greatly diminished the chance of his plea being heard or even considered by the king.

Case 3. when he rescue Soo and "slay" : from PD Note photo the scar was exist maybe it fade away because the action scene or the exposure or another effect :

RO51498978_w1000_h0.jpg

oh moonday.. where are u..

• Like 14

20 hours ago, fuyukoneko said:

Maybe that's only a premonition of Ji Mong and that's why he warns the king to not go that meeting or ceremony. Or, the king wears armour under the layers of robes, so he doesn't die.

Hm...could be! It'd be interesting if it was a premonition! I didn't think of that. :o TBH, I can't help but wonder, if Woohee does attack the king, how would she be able to escape? Maybe she's a ninja too? LOL. XD I'm trying to figure out how it'd work. 

17 hours ago, dustdevil said:

I noticed in that picture that Baek Ah's hair is still down, so whenever that battle haappens, he isn't married yet. I'm going to bet that the Woohee was planning on killing the King, but he dies of a heart attack or stroke right before she can go through with it.

My idea for what happens in that scene is actually kind of similar to yours. I feel like maybe Woohee does intend on killing the king at the event, but before she could do it, maybe, unknown to her, Yo has already paid one of the dancers to attack the king, and that person is the one who gets to the king first? In the teaser, they showed one of the dancers standing on a table with the king in front of her, so I think that there has to be at least an attempt on the king, even if it doesn't kill him. 

• Like 13