Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

16 minutes ago, novemberschopin said:

Someone, correct my if i'm wrong, but we didn't get that scene today where wook was holding Haesoo's robes, then throws them to the side and screams "SOO-AHHHH"? 
So does that mean that will be his mixed reaction of guilt and sadness of driving Haesoo out to become a laundry maid?

I think next episode she will return the bracelet to Wook and then is the scene Wook broke the brancelet and cry ..

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, edensor said:

Can I ask why Wang So put his mask again?

because haesoo will kicked out from palace and no one put make up for him (?)

• Like 12

1 minute ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

gosh.. that song always send chill all over my body, ever since it played. dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, myramalie said:

@Akiddo.. I'm holding back my tears during the cave scene... a total heartbreak scene.

I want to hate Wook the minute he stop and take a step back from Soo during the raining scene BUT I feel sorry for him given the predicament he is in. The burden to choose between protecting the  family and your love. During the Goryeo time when the status and virtue are important..even today in the 21st century, it is still tricky if the need to choose family and love...

I need Monday.. palli..palli

Yeah, right? I totally pity Wang Wook! I cannot hate him! And I only cried at his scene when he killed the court lady for his sister and told his sister he will not see her as such anymore but 'creditors' - they owe each other a debt. That made me cry! He tried to be with Soo but his mother stopped him and even asked him to step over her dead body in order to reach her. How can he do that to his mum? For Soo he cannot sacrifice his mother, his family, that had been a reason for his political marriage with Myung Hee. Hard not to like this guy even if you cannot forgive him for abandoning love. Choosing family over romantic love is hard enough. 

Soo's cave scene with Lady Oh did not really make me cry, strangely. 

• Like 21

As WS cant married HS in the past, hope they marry in future. I dont like the end of the c version. 

Rest in peace Lady Oh...We will remember u...

• Like 18

51 minutes ago, heartforkdrama said:

And the winner wil get... the Girl or the Kingdom ?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE READY TO SEE TWO MEN HACK AT EACH OTHER 

come on Wang So, finish him!

• Like 17

Re Wook, since his character has been shown as really good and loving until now, could have still chosen his family without being that cruel. He anyway was within Hae Soo’s sight, he could have walked up to her and said that “I’m sorry; I have to side with my family as I don’t have a choice.” Then the 21st century Hae Soo and we could have understood him and sympathized to an extent. But giving an impression to someone in need that he will fulfill that need and then abruptly walking away is indeed cruel. Though I love the actor, if I find Wook crying and bawling Hae Sooooooooyaaaah again, I’m gonna wish that Wang Yo drives an arrow through his eyes!

• Like 15

45 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

i love the idea, but for me this scene is a bit weird

4th prince wang so, with his black outfit costume.... he looks like batman.......

But Batman protects innocent people... Just like WS protects HS :phew:

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, edensor said:

Oh! You right! When is that scene. Is there in an international version??

Nope, we've got no scene of that particular one. I hope it happens in next following episodes though. 

• Like 9