Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

19 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

BED SCENE?? somebody really wish for the bed scene?? WS and HS??

Thanks for speak up my mind dear.... with those sensual vibe when WS touch HS. i wonder until when they can keep it clean..cute-rabbit-emoticon-15.gif?1301940532

=======

Untitled-1.jpg

hahahah what order? :D

• Like 15

Annyeong yeorobun!!  It's almost time for episode 11, and it's definitely going to be a tough episode. Our cast and crew have worked so hard, so let's continue showing our support via Twitter and Facebook. 

Please don't forget: Our tagline in Hangul is very important , so if you retweet a post about SHR, always remember to include 

달의 연인-보보경심 려 or you can do #달의연인 #보보경심려

so that it will be included in any Naver search or trending activity. For us to be highlighted as I-fans, feel free to use English or your native language .

If you quote the tweet, don't forget the HT/Tagline ^_^

You can retweet my Tweet below. Or you can copy and paste the following into your Tweet:

Don't miss episode 11! 달의 연인-보보경심 려 짱 \^0^/ <3 Re-tweet to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

For Facebook, note the following:

For those of you who have FB accounts, please go to BOTH the SBS and Naver links below and post the following:

달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/  <3 Please like or repost to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

Feel free to customize by adding to the message above...might be a good time to add your country. 

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow?div=pc_facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/NaverMobile/?fref=ts

• Like 21

54 minutes ago, uuugogirl said:

Brace yourselves Eclipses, today Wook will show up in the rain scene too

I really curious what will Wook do for HS in that rain scene...if yet he is having another hesitating moment then that's it ...I'm done praying for him to be happy together with HS....why would I ever send my girl to a person who only can talk but not act....

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain  @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @Layali @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun  @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @Nymeria289 @andy78@Putri Dewi @Adnana @irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @junee22

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call) It's that time again... Is everyone ready? 

Thank you chingu for role call... @MadraRua

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahah what order? :D

clean his room ad wait for him order?  he order a coffee, but the maid bring him teablacko-emoticon-04.gif?1292951354

• Like 16

47 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Hey @sc29mitz!!! Truly LTNS, my friend. Thanks for the poke! :) Yes, I'm back to writing, and I'm so so glad you're watching MLSHR too! Come join in the fun, will ya? Just like old days... pleeeeeease.....^_^ 

@LyraYoo, @hiluna & @Nymeria289, thanks for reading and kind comments!

@Nymeria289, yes, both guys are pretty selfish. Even WS's selfless act of drinking the poison doesn't overwrite/negate his earlier selfishness... the fact that he has never put her need first, until that very act.

And your comparison between WS and WW got me thinking. I agree that WS is a safer bet for HS... and that's because WW is not selfish enough. (Strange, isn't it?) He's too duty-bound to his family, and if push comes to shove, cannot put his own heart before the lives of his family. It's really not an enviable position that WW is being put in. WS, however, has lesser obligation and so can put HS as priority.

Which means... WS, even though he might arguably be a lesser man, provides a better source of security for HS.

Haha, I really like that the show is constantly putting me in a state of moral dilemma. :sweatingbullets:

"Lesser man"? WHERE? HOW? In the whole bunch, he's the only one who has guts and intelligence enough to protect her and take care of her. 

• Like 10

I've just read up til 705.You guys are really fast!:lol:Anyways,can't wait til episode 11.Prepare your hearts everyone.It's going to be another roller coaster ride.About an hour more to go!

Btw,thank you for the roll call @MadraRua:)

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain  @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @Layali @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun  @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @Nymeria289 @andy78@Putri Dewi @Adnana @irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @junee22

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call) It's that time again... Is everyone ready? 

Present again!

Will Domino's continue with its ad tonight? Chicken and pizza!

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

clean his room ad wait for him order?  he order a coffee, but the maid bring him tea

someone get HaeSoo in....how can she be so careless.... :D

• Like 12

Just now, jerboa83 said:

"Lesser man"? WHERE? HOW? In the whole bunch, he's the only one who has guts and intelligence enough to protect her and take care of her. 

I understand the rest of your reasoning, though.

• Like 2

the story gets more interesting compare to the first episodes. lee joon gi does look handsome. but they do the zoom face a lot, basicly any scene with anyone.

• Like 6

how fast does this thread move. I was speechless yesterday ... the scene played out better than i expected. i didn;t even know what to contribute that you guys haven't said before. in the end all that is important is - LJK is awesome !!!

Funny anecdote - yesterday in a hurry i mistakenly left a goodbye msg on moonlight thread and i ended it with our emoji of the year! thankfully the sweet people there did not notice it and strangely liked the post too :) ... i thought i might get slammed for trolling them!

• Like 10

I don't think I can handle this song after I watch tonight episode...It's like they hung me alive then stab me with sword....it's too sad...

• Like 15

29 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:

Hi Everyone... this is my first time posting on a forum. 

I did not know that such forum for dramas exist but because I really like and enjoy Moon Lovers, I had been searching the internet about the drama, articles, history and I came across this forum. 

I had been silently lurking on this forum since ep 4 and I was amazed by all the analysis and input that everyone has about the drama. \(^_^)/

I was even amazed that you guys even do live recaps.. (0.0)

Aside from the drama itself the members analysis here makes me excited and understand the drama even more.

And now I am here created an accout just to leave a comment. I just want to say thanks for live recaps and everyones analysis. I really enjoy reading it..

Excited for tonights episode!!! 0(>.<)0

cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Welcome to forum soompi and to this thread!! smileysYes, this thread is moving so fast panda 04... even me as moderator can't keep it up! Last week, we had 267 followers and now we have 314!! cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532 \^0^/

• Like 24

25 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain  @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @Layali @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun  @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @Nymeria289 @andy78@Putri Dewi @Chaeul @cosmogirl77 @Adnana @irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @junee22

I'm hurt you missed my name. :(

Less than an hour to go! 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 8

I noticed that when he drank the last cup of poison, WS purposely turned to face his mother and look her in the eyes (she seemed quite stunned, for being the cold richard simmons she is), like he was saying "In your face"...

• Like 14

Hi All!

anyone knows where to watch live streaming with eng subbed? Please pm me the link.. Thanks!!

• Like 3