[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

I hope he wins the baeksang, it has a reputation of being independent from any network and tend to award the more esoteric performances (though still tied to ratings somewhat).

Ahh fingers crossed!!! I hope he at least gets a ton of nominations..he totally deserves it.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, LoveSG said:

I did not see this scene too :(

Sometimes I wonder if the person who cut the international version has no idea what he/she is editing so he/she anyhow cuts off scene to interrupt the story flow? :angry: This makes me rather watch SBS livestream than ONE TV Asia on cable TV :cold_sweat:

I was watching SBS version... I never watched One channel version to be honest...that's why I'm confused....am I missing it or the scene not exist in this episode??? 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, LoveSG said:

I did not see this scene too :(

Sometimes I wonder if the person who cut the international version has no idea what he/she is editing so he/she anyhow cuts off scene to interrupt the story flow? :angry: This makes me rather watch SBS livestream than ONE TV Asia on cable TV :cold_sweat:

I saw the SBS livestream and this scene was not in there.  My stream was lagging at the beginning but only at the party scenes and I do not remember this scene being part of the episode.

I think it will be on upcoming eps when the bracelet will be returned.  Now they got us confused for including it on episode 11's preview.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, lilac_alex said:

I saw the SBS livestream and this scene was not in there.  My stream was lagging at the beginning but only at the party scenes and I do not remember this scene being part of the episode.

I also watched the SBS online streaming since i'm out of town and the hotel didn't have S-One channel. Was there any different? 

• Like 3

i think the scene where WW scream HS is next week?? WS maybe take away HS to heal her and that when we got the cute kiss scene....

also in a long preview i think i can guess WW and HS dialogue...

WW  'i miss you every moment'

HS  'please forget me'

duh man you turn your back and now saying thing like this?????

i think HS the one who going to break up with WW....... just like in cversion......

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

For the love of this drama, it will be the first time that I will buy a kdrama DVD. So yes, please !

Me too!!! For once I am more than willing to pay however much just to feed my obsession with this drama. I really hope they decide to release the DVD. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

And Wook knows, YH just accepted it all, her part in the poisoning. Good scene.

@Nymeria289  10 to 1 Yh tells HS that she was the one to poision the CP with the Queen and WW knew it and still didn't tell the King she was involved.. She will also tell HS don't have in mind to marry her brother because next time she will die and no one can save her, The brothers are off limits to her so just keep being a palace maid because WW needs a family behind him to help protect they family and this is something she don't have.. Whatever YH tells HS it's going to make her reconsider her thoughts for WW because YH is going to tell her when she accepted being a palace maid she will be one for the rest of her life with no man to love..   

• Like 12

first: thank you to all live recappers who save my life (once again) tonight....havent watch the episode yet but from all the comments the live recaps yeah its so heart breaking episode...so freaking sad..just by reading its already sad, im sure i will cry a river when watch the actual episode.

2nd: bow down to Lady oh action tonight...she is one of the hero in this episode...that show how true love can protect someone, true love will speak action more than what words can be, the true love that maybe can sacrifice her own life just to protect someone you loved.. and she truly love one person for her entire life,,loyal to him until the end.. So sad when hear the story when she lose his kid when pregnant, that lady oh really so cruel.. she doesnt really know what love is..what she know only greediness and thirst of power.. You show how great your love Lady oh to HS tonight, to someone who you just had to know but you already said that HS like her own daughter..im sorry to hate you at first, RIP lady oh...love will always have a way to win and love isnt just a word but show it with action

3rd: welcome to coward world WW..this episode really show that you just a coward, (though yeah i cant hate you either). but you also show that you are such a family man, a protector in your family, though the way you do it is the bad way, you protect the bad one actually. Can i applause to the writer for making such a twist to his character????especially when he turned his back from HS??its just a great scene that i never thought would WW did. I keep thinking week by week what scene that can make HS "break up" with WW or at least "disappointed" with WW, and its such a clever way that makes me want to give the writer standing ovation, i read the recap with "mong or blank" face when it talk about this scene.. Finally the man of words really cant keep his "many promises" to HS,,that words only empty words that he cant even thinking how to do it. He just thinking and thinking and thinking again but no action until nowyeah Kang Sky you awesome really as WW. I know many of you dont like him to turn evil but here i am a little evil that love him to be a bit evil.

4th: IU...okay no words for you...*applause* you awesome in this episode,  and im so in love with HS-WS scene..all just beautiful,sad,heart breaking,sweet, all mixed feeling happen when see their scene..the prison scene, its a million way better than when WW prison scene. AND the legend rain scene!!!wow the silent hero always beside you HS, he just a man of action...

5th: YH is such a b&*^hy...she really look like little queen yo, This kind of mentality really suit to be evil queen in the future..but i awesome this nappeun nyeon really smart.. yeah she fast thinking to escape from dangerous situation...and her plan, wow it such a twist for me...i love how kang hana played as YH...(and its weird until now i havent hate her...yeah she is good villain for me, she act well)

last

26 minutes ago, mabelialong said:

you know because her role in other airing drama that so freaking funny and hilarious, i never see queen yoo the same again. I know she is cruel here but i just see her differently (sometimes almost laugh when see her cruel face..lol)..hahahahahahaha *i laugh when see this pic* ppalkang you have a cruel mom indeed...poor you,lololololol

• Like 16

1 hour ago, edensor said:

Can I ask why Wang So put his mask again?

I think the reason why Wang So put back his mask again is because now that Hae Soo is gone, his reason to leave his mask off is gone. He left his mask on because Hae Soo helped him see that even with a scar on his face, he is still the same person. She was his only light when it was dark and now that his light is gone, he wants to stay in the dark. He doesn't want anybody else putting make up on him touching his scar since to him, the only person who has the right is Hae Soo. And I believe behind the mask, he can hide all his pains and true self not letting anybody see him vulnerable without it. With the mask, people fear him and is scared and he intends to do that now that his only light is gone.

50 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Yes chinese version WS cannot married HS... she got pregnant however miscarriage and dies at the end...

Spoiler

Probably WS cannot married HS because of her status since status plays a important role in the time period. But in the chinese version, 4th kept Ruo Xi by his side like a lover, and everybody even the maid and eunuch knows that even though Ruo Xi has no title, she's the king's person and nobody can disrespect her or touch her. So I'm pretty sure WS will keep HS by his side and be with her every single moment and guess whose left out in the cold rain of course Yeonhwa. I think he will marry YH because of politics but he probably don't care for her since he only loves one person

As for the war next episode I believe that Wook will be siding with Wang Yo and Wang So is defending the crown prince and the kingdom 

• Like 19

If WW really says he missed HS he has a lot of guts
I would bitchslap him into another time and space

Honestly, all the time she got punished or wronged in any possible way
WW just looked on and WS was the one to step in and help

And in the most crucial moment, when she needed him most he had the richard simmons to turn his back on her ... and not in a discreet "I didn't know you sat there and missed it"-way ... NO my dear, he looked at her, saw her smile as she saw him, her hope that he would be by her side and then he stepped back and turned around, never to look back

Boy you just entered a fast sinking ship sucker

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, valsava said:

@Nymeria289  10 to 1 Yh tells HS that she was the one to poision the CP with the Queen and WW knew it and still didn't tell the King she was involved.. She will also tell HS don't have in mind to marry her brother because next time she will die and no one can save her, The brothers are off limits to her so just keep being a palace maid because WW needs a family behind him to help protect they family and this is something she don't have.. Whatever YH tells HS it's going to make her reconsider her thoughts for WW because YH is going to tell her when she accepted being a palace maid she will be one for the rest of her life with no man to love..   

Interesting, but will she go that far?? If HS spills this to WS, no way in hell will he ever accept her as his wife. And YH is his future wife and the mother of his children. She still wants to be Queen, be it through 3rd or 4th doesn't matter. She probably prefers 4th just a tiny bit more than 3rd but at the end of the day she wants power. Wouldn't it be too risky for her?? Then again she is a master manipulator, I wonder if she really is Wook's sister because she is exactly like Queen I_cant_pronounce_her_name. 

• Like 10

On princess YH´s faking being poisoned  ( she  "drinks" the poison and "faints" in the sight of everyone)  Episode 11th.

I think she did it  with a double, or rather triple purpose:

1. to make sure that everyone will connect the poison with the tea HaeSoo had served (and accelerate Hae Soo´s arrest)

2.to alert the others about the Wang So critical condition ( without her interference and her "fainting" probably Wang Soo would be still laying at the arms of Hae Soo enjoying his last moments with her)

3.To make sure that she would not be suspected as the culprit of the poisoning,

If this is the case, then 1) princess YH is a very sly, quick in thinking and acting woman (in contrast to WW) , a worthy apprentice of the manners and doing of the master-in-intrigue Queen Yoo, 2) she really cares for Wang So 3) she really hates to death Hae Soo.

(this is my first impression from the raw episode- I have to wait for the subs) Any thoughts?

• Like 16