[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

49 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

@sharreb sorry! I didn't mean anything bad :bawling: of course I know that it depends on a country and a person and there are a lot of Asian people how know English well! I just mean that most of them who I met during my Holliday in England had problems with it but of course there were Asian students with advanced and fluent English! Sorry again, chingu!:bawling:

No offense taken ya. Just to point out only. :blush:

16 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

yes it's him...

@ruizaio posted the song and lyrics

Jung Seung-hwan

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=78969341

Lyrics:

Hide those tears in your heart
And erase the memories

Let's stop our incomplete
relationship now
Even if that means we'll live in tears missing each other

Just like the scattering wind
Just like a path that can't be found no matter what

When fate splits our paths
It can't be undone
So I have to let you go

As you turn away and leave me
Tears I'd kept holding in are falling

Just like flower petals falling
We have to end this pitiful love

When some day we meet again
We shall not part again
My love

Love the lyrics.it's very sad though. Thanks for sharing

• Like 10

11 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Welcomeee!! :) 

A gift: 

Reveal hidden contents

I am SoSoo shipper but I have a soft spot for IU and Kang Ha Neul. I want a Kang Ha Neul ^_^:

I hardcore ship SoSoo in the series, but hardcore ship IU and KHN in real life hahahah.
It's so obvious that boy has a crush on IU. Did you see the BTS where he was teasing IU with her robot dance haha.

I also think the second lead syndrome is real too for many people because KHN portrays Wook so well. I think if someone else portrayed the 8th prince, his character could have come across as really bland and one-dimensional, but KHN successfully portrays the 8th princes as a conflicted, multi-faceted character where there is much more to him than meets the eye. Then you also factor in KHN's squishy cinnamon bun like nature in real life, and I'm just like omg we must protect him at all costs! But then I'm like snap out of it girl, you are team So and Soo now ahhah

• Like 21

23 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Welcomeee!! :) 

A gift: 

Hide contents

I am SoSoo shipper but I have a soft spot for IU and Kang Ha Neul. I want a Kang Ha Neul ^_^:

You beat me to it! HA! I think after this drama im officially a big fan of KHN. IU and Ha Neul seem to be very close judging from the BTS. I guess KHN was telling the truth lol. this picture is comforting my WW-HS ship at the moment.

Off topic : anybody want to recommend me any other Saeguk drama LJG was in? i've heard of "Scholar who walks the night" is that one any good?

• Like 10

interesting enough that in IU fanmeeting there are question about who her favorite prince in this drama.. her answer is WS and WJ... why???

because WS and WJ love never change throughout the drama....

that's why i think we can safely said that WS love is just going to be more deep no matter what happen or no matter how much HS push him aside.. WS already decide that HS will belong to him and he will do anything to make sure she with him...i mean even IU ship WS and HS.. they both belong and already fated to be together... you can't fight something that bound to happen by universe.. i mean she arrive there to meet her fated lover and that man is WS...

WJ??? for now if its follow the novel (i pretty sure it will).. he will became a fine man and never back his word to protect HS even if its mean he dies.. my take is he will be send to go to war and slowly mature..

Spoiler

i will adapt this drama character in novel story....

in novel 14th will became a crown prince (my take is when WY ruled) and HS will be offer to married him cause he loved her but HS will reject it cause she loved WS at that time.. so she demoted to slave cause disobeying the king and that's when WS will fight to be a king.. later on when WS and HS together she will face so many thing that against their love and have enough so she will ask BaekAh to go to WJ and want to married him cause the king before left a decree that saying HS will married WJ.. he did and trust me WS cannot against the decree and HS will spend her last year with WJ.. also died in WJ hug...

her favorite prince is totally the one who have significant effect in HS life.. the one who loved her so deep that he will love her even when he die and the one who stand and care with her in her last day.. so it make sense...

• Like 24

17 minutes ago, novemberschopin said:

I hardcore ship SoSoo in the series, but hardcore ship IU and KHN in real life hahahah.
It's so obvious that boy has a crush on IU. Did you see the BTS where he was teasing IU with her robot dance haha.

I also think the second lead syndrome is real too for many people because KHN portrays Wook so well. I think if someone else portrayed the 8th prince, his character could have come across as really bland and one-dimensional, but KHN successfully portrays the 8th princes as a conflicted, multi-faceted character where there is much more to him than meets the eye. Then you also factor in KHN's squishy cinnamon bun like nature in real life, and I'm just like omg we must protect him at all costs! But then I'm like snap out of it girl, you are team So and Soo now ahhah

I'd have to agree. me having SLS alot of it has to do with the way KHN is portraying him (WOOK), he even said the reason he was attracted to "wook" is due to the 'arc" of his character in this drama, i can't wait to see how he portrays wook from now on. i've been following his work since "Heartstring" and Ive always thought he was good, but now I think he's just as great as any A-lister actor in KOREA. maybe KHN and IU can work on another drama or maybe even a duet together in the future. :wub: 

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

You beat me to it! HA! I think after this drama im officially a big fan of KHN. IU and Ha Neul seem to be very close judging from the BTS. I guess KHN was telling the truth lol. this picture is comforting my WW-HS ship at the moment.

Off topic : anybody want to recommend me any other Saeguk drama LJG was in? i've heard of "Scholar who walks the night" is that one any good?

Arang and the Magistrate is really good! Of course, he was amazing in that drama! He was also in Joseon Gunman, but he had great chemistry with the 2nd female lead (Jeon Hye Bin) over the main female lead (Nam Sang Mi) imho... :)

• Like 14

35 minutes ago, qwenli said:

wow I woke up to an almost full page interview of IU about Scarlet Heart in my local newspaper!! :D As if my addiction needs any more feeding!

Online link here Strait times interview

@qwenli Thanks for sharing. I've yet to read the newspaper this morning... will check it out when I get home. So immensely addicted to this drama now. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Jung Seung-hwan

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=78969341

Sorry, accidentally hit save before I could finish typing.

Lyrics:

Hide contents

Hide those tears in your heart
And erase the memories

Let's stop our incomplete
relationship now
Even if that means we'll live in tears missing each other

Just like the scattering wind
Just like a path that can't be found no matter what

It can't be undone
So I have to let you go

We shall not part again
My love

Thank you for the info. I've been wondering about this song since ep.9... and wow, the lyrics is just so apt for their love story. Allow me to quote here:

It can't be undone
So I have to let you go

We shall not part again
My love

That means they're going to meet again!! in the 21st century, and they shall not part again, woohoooo....... :w00t::lol::D

• Like 19

Just now, violet90 said:

interesting enough that in IU fanmeeting there are question about who her favorite prince in this drama.. her answer is WS and WJ... why???

because WS and WJ love never change throughout the drama....

that's why i think we can safely said that WS love is just going to be more deep no matter what happen or no matter how much HS push him aside.. WS already decide that HS will belong to him and he will do anything to make sure she with him...i mean even IU ship WS and HS.. they both belong and already fated to be together... you can't fight something that bound to happen by universe.. i mean she arrive there to meet her fated lover and that man is WS...

WJ??? for now if its follow the novel (i pretty sure it will).. he will became a fine man and never back his word to protect HS even if its mean he dies.. my take is he will be send to go to war and slowly mature..

Hide contents

i will adapt this drama character in novel story....

in novel 14th will became a crown prince (my take is when WY ruled) and HS will be offer to married him cause he loved her but HS will reject it cause she loved WS at that time.. so she demoted to slave cause disobeying the king and that's when WS will fight to be a king.. later on when WS and HS together she will face so many thing that against their love and have enough so she will ask BaekAh to go to WJ and want to married him cause the king before left a decree that saying HS will married WJ.. he did and trust me WS cannot against the decree and HS will spend her last year with WJ.. also died in WJ hug...

her favorite prince is totally the one who have significant effect in HS life.. the one who loved her so deep that he will love her even when he die and the one who stand and care with her in her last day.. so it make sense...

Spoiler

I already read BBJX's synopsis but never realize that in the end HS will marry WJ. At first I thought they just will live together in their hiding place. But as I know HS will only love WS until the end. She even send a letter to WS in her last time but sadly WS never have a chance to read that letter until HS died.

• Like 13

22 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

I am now looking forward to seeing how both WS and WW will change in terms of their Goal. I don't understand why K-netz are not interested in this drama, its just as good as the rival drama. this one actually has a more interesting storyline. LJK is soo good at expressing his feeling with his eyes and lips, as for KHN, I can already sense more of his suppressed "Bad" side in the 2 recent episode. I am very curious to see what the turn around to WW-HS relationship (even when it sucks that my ship will finally sink) Let's hope the ratings will go up now that the story is getting darker and more interesting. 

To be honest I watch the other drama together. But somehow I stop watching it. Maybe too sweet. I found this drama are more intrigue, heart pounding and the love story are more beatiful despite expecting the sad ending.

The relationship of either WW-HS or WS-HS are both sad and deep. That what a relationship is all about. With both ups and downs. Maybe because i am on the older generation of viewers, I like Moon Lover love story telling better eventhogh we have multiple ships in the same drama.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, yuhotarubi said:

What I want to see from the poisoning scene and WS collapsing in front of HS, is not her seeing him doing it for her, but to see the fear of losing him, maybe that'll make her think about where she places WS, a friend, a lover, or a man she needs to change or still be afraid of.

Here's my guess:

tumblr_odxmytvs7w1ugbruao1_1280.png

In the long preview, you can see a glimpse of a scene when HS rushes toward a (black-robed) person falling to the ground in the Palace's premises (a small pavilion somewhere in the gardens). That seems to be the scene following the one when WS spits blood after drinking the poison: same scenery on the background, same light (daytime)... In that case, the girl's sure to have quite a thrill! :cold_sweat:

Here it is (min 5:18):

• Like 23