Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

hello my sweet chingus ..

after watching these to lasr episodes ..
am sure every one all moe moe and fangirling over the makeup scene xD , JUST LIKE ME .. WS is sure a thing .. he looks sexy  & hot with or without the scar .. the smiles the happeness he felt of being accepted and loved again by people , And the proud father .. seeing his son finally started to accept him self .. all the happy moment was so adorble ..

.. but

HS visions .. was so freaking scary .. xD .. a crule WS .. poor lil boy ..

but as some chingus said .. maybe those things are just mind create .. they are only visions that haesoo mind create due her being scared of Gwangjong .. and these are not even near to reality .. why so would kill eun & his cute wifue .. after being so nice anf friendly with each other .. if WS going to kill brother .. YO is the best choice for him .. WS killed a demon !! yup YO is a humen demon .. xD .. would it be ok if he killed his mom 2 ? she is not a mom to him anyway .. am just saying so 

haesoo being scared is normal .. I don't have any problem with it .. Bcauz I know SOO WILL LOVE SO .. FOR HIM SELF FOR WHAT SHE SEES AND BELIEVES IN HIM ..

and , the most heartbreaking thing is not only the last scen .. the song that was in ep 10 preview  .. exactly at the moment WS was vometing blood .. That was so painfuy a heartbreak .. it hurts me so much every time I see it

- - - -

side Q , if you were to chose between wook .. or So .. who   will u chose ?

WS , for sure .. " u are mine " .. HE IS SOOOOO MY TYPE XD , he is so handsom , cute , lovely , manly .. every time he comes to my screan i fell hardly heads over heals with him .. is it LJK magic ?.

• Like 14

Wow... please congratulate me because finally I get to the newest page

It's hard you know (but that's the fun isn't it?)

3 hours ago, qwenli said:

saw this on korea site so just sharing here :)

pic of HaNeul and KiJoo

KiJoo!!! We haven't see her from ep 6. Just curious are she even have a chance to appear again (I mean as long as Soo is court lady, ChaeRyung won't appear right?). I think her story get cut (since it will be so minor to effect the main story). Still, I love her since Twenty Again (she's so cute there)

2 hours ago, tianaa said:

i really cant get what she want more i am seeing the more she gets suspicious ga_cham_hoi.gifbut i really love her scene with prince baek-ah

Same here!!

She's just so mysterious (blame that two old men that always call her when she's with BaekAh)

Some Eclipses said (not sure in which page) about she's holding knife with intense gaze and I'm pretty sure that she hates Goryeo because her kingdom (and maybe her family) is ruin because of Goryeo. So... maybe she learning dance (with knife) to become geisha and plan to infiltrate palace with that disguise (trying to kill the king maybe?) 

I'm quite curious with Lady Oh and King story (but maybe it won't be told because we just have 11 ep rest)... why she's holding herself to live as court lady (recall the stomachache that she has probably because of the King - her conversation with Wook Mother)

Since the thread become so intense why not we take a break with this...

2 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Sorry to cut your conversation with your boyfriend (but actually that's so cute, thank you for sharing the cute moment)

Ah and I love the conversation between general park, king taejo and JM while they're picking the princes that will marry Seon Deok

JM : How about 14th prince, his star and SD star are in perfect alignment. Also they share the same interest in martial art, they will be looking good together.

Gen. Park : Then what will happen when they both fighting, they will surely crash down the house. 

JM : Then 13th prince it is. He is the most handsome man in Songak. All the girls will be envy Seon Deok for marrying him.

Gen. Park : My Seon Deok will have stones thrown at her for the rest of her life by those envy girls.

King Taejo : Then how about 4th prince?? He and your daughter learn martial art together. There must be some feeling between them.

Gen Park : Yeah right, One is busy killing bears while the other busy killing wolves. They have never met before. 

JM : Are you saying you want 8th prince for Seon Deok? well he is need to be re marry again but his disposition is different with Seon Deok.

Gen Park : You should count properly!! How come you skip one person!!! Look you forgot one!!

JM : WHAT??!!!

King Taejo : Are you really sure about that?? (Even he doesn't believe that someone as powerful as Gen Park want Eun to be his son in law LOL)....

That scene is the funniest scene for ep 9. I think General Park already make that reason for a long-long time just to make sure his daughter get his prince hahaha. He so stuck with So so his reason was so funny, how come if one is busy killing bear and the other killing wolves they never met before? while bear and wolf live in wood/jungle?

• Like 21

That picture book WW gave HS is just adorable.

It's like moving pages from a Disney movie about a prince ♥ princess

:wub:

• Like 10

The more I see the pictures of WS and the 10th prince and his wife the more unbelievable it seems don't know why....can WS just pretend that he is killing them before anyone else does and let 10th prince and his wife live happily ever after away from this crazy palace? Sorry for my stupid imaginary scenarios....

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

If i'm not mistaken she will marry 13th prince Baek Ah and become best friend to HS.

600,800                                                                             
                                                                             Looking good together!

• Like 14

9 hours ago, violet90 said:

ME!! ME!!!

i want to spazz about the kiss but maybe people focused on why they kiss more... LOL

did you see how manly WS is when he cup her face and kiss her for the second time??? damn that guy is hot!!!!

can someone direct me to a link where there is a version of the longer kiss?

a bit difficult to find especially seeing how fast the thread moves (which is a good thing) :blush:

thanks!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Diana Blanche said:

Because she trusted more in what she learned about him from the lessons of history than in person in front of her..

I agree that HS fear or i should say the overwhelming of fear towards WS was something that was a bit sad, and true she got to WS. he isnt just a historical figure. but i think for HS being someone from the modern era. any kind of killing whether it be to save someone from pain or to actually harm. Now we dont agree with both, we dont support such killings so i understand her reaction especially since the vision involve 10th who really became her first friend.

I am hoping that the fear doesnt paralysis her too much, i can see already from end of ep 9 her rejection has quite a harsh backlash onto WS. Especially since she said before she isnt scared of him.

• Like 14

11 hours ago, dancingbee said:

Wang Wook said that touching a Prince's face might get her killed...
Why touching a Prince's face is a crime??

LMAO... wHAHHAHA...:lol: with them you can never tell...they declare rules like that in a whim ..for whatever...whenever...this Goryeo...i cannot really!

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I really want to ask Baekhyun directly....is Joon Gi kill him because "he kill him" or because he end his suffer because the 2 arrows stab him in his front and back?? Is it really happening or its only HS vision for her to be fixed. 

I really want to ask that ....LOL

Out of context it may look like a brutal killing act. When you look at the screencap... all of them hold a sword. There's no bow. 

It's just an assumption (as I have no knowledge about war conduct/practices in Goryeo era and generally in Asian early middle age era) but there might be some sort of ritualistic kills to avoid a humiliating death in the hands of enemy. 

• Like 11

@dancingbee well in those days, I guess you cant touch a prince anywhere right? :D

-----------------------

why dun they give us the kiss bts? :tears:

----------------------

And for veteran k drama viewers, dont you think its brilliant that they combine the backhug and kiss together in one ep and one scene! *applause* for their brilliant idea. throw in a desperate confession too. 

• Like 21