Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

@KdramaSwimmer I AM SO MOVED by what you wrote about your love for this show :tears:

For you, I give you this link to naver naver link this is the search results currently, but you can click the green update button on the top right to make naver search for latest news.

also this is the korean word of the title 보보경심 려 

with this, you can copy and paste on google/youtube and search to your heart content. :heart:

• Like 13
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

I must say SHR has become one show to make me a complete loner... i am watching episodes and then whole week waiting for next episodes on this thread reading comments, searching internet for any new video-BTS-interview or anything to help me surviving the wait. And yes to add google to know more about Goryeo history what exactly happened then to find out more about the characters and their actions. During all this while I just forget completely how to behave in outside world (i am on my cell on this thread when i m out of home and at home on my laptop). So my real life has hit very badly with the addiction of this show.

After reading all the comments here i found one (sorry forget the name) mentioning how unique this love story is Female Lead in love with Second lead only to fall in love with Male Lead, eventually. That makes this show stand out among rest even more cause its not the ones where we are so used to seeing male - female lead in love from the start (or by epi3-4) but denying the feelings, that becomes one pretty straight forward line to predict. Here its different, complicated, complex, heart wrenching yet entertaining, enchanting, enthralling at the same time.

The procrastination in OTPs love story makes their union even more precious for us, cause we have spent 10-12 episodes with both of these going through all sorts of ups and downs, troubles, pain, denial,tragedies only to figure out other one is THE ONE for them (WS already realized, let HS realize it too). And I was sad seeing (just the last scene here on this thread) a broken, disappointed and hurt WS reacting over HSs hurtful words but after seeing epi9 I am more involved in their love story and waiting patiently till HS will reciprocate the feelings that WS showing her.

I just cant imagine how warm - satisfactory that union would be ? how much happy WS will be after having his life with him by his side ? How HS will express her love for WS? What all he and she can do to prove their love is not the regular one (we have seen so far in other dramas) but the most appealing, warm, heart felt to make us fall for them even more by each passing second they will be together in each other's arms and hearts?

Lastly...the tragedy will be again on its way to part them (if it follows cver)..and i dont want to talk aboout it cause i'll cry buckets just by thinking what all can happen..so hope we will have a somewhat happy ending if not one perfect happy one....

*back to searching net for anything more related to this show*

Hi babe, how are you today? I hope everything goes well in real life for you. 

I think HS is already having feeling for WS wether she wants to admit it or not. Her eyes unconsciously following him, she talks about things she can't or won't talk about with anyone else even Wook, she strangely easy being comfortable with him despite rocky beginning. The clearer sign is when she only looking at WS in the rain ceremony while she must have known Wook is going to be there. If I'm in a relationship without having a third party that Inlike beside my bf, my eyes will goes out to my bf first. Yes, that can be a sign of proud of her work or being friendly as a modern girl but she also on friend zone term with Eun and later BA but she never talks about things in deeper meaning with them. 

It's not uncommon to love two person in one time. But It's hard to admit it. It's even harder when you have to see your bf in secret and the other guy persuing you relentlessly in the open and already claiming you to be his in front of everybody including his father and your bf. And that guy's mother is evil, doesn't like you and wants you out of the pic by making you an escaped black goat for her evil doing. Not to mention all this intricts, killings, and politics in your work place which also your home.

It's a tough life for HS. That's why I think she will flee. 

• Like 18
25 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

All those pics got me dazed. Red and black goes beyond gorgeous for LJK. 

I change my theory on WS kidnaping HS.

I think HS will flee after WS drank the poison. Without WS or WW knowing. She will decide it will better if she left all, including the man she love, behind. There is only so much a girl can take. After that WS and WW will search but only WS will succeed in finding her then the love story can begin. 

This based on the long trailer where Wook madly search for her and HS being all dirty when WS stole a kiss from her. 

Clean slate for her. New hope for him. New beginning for them. 

Sorry for the rambling. I just have to find a new activity while waiting for Monday. This drama is driving me insane. Like Joker level insane. 

will you believe if i say I have one dress exact same color combination and the moment I saw WS in that dress while watching i almost screamed thats my color (thats my most fav dress among my collection) and I grin everytime i see this pic of LJK wearing that.....:wub::wub:

But where can she flee,,,? she does not know anything about this Goryeo land..someone has to help her with paths and directions and with destination...this way she can only roam...may be CR can help her....

@qwenli thank you so much dear for finding my post moving... thats all I am doing these days thinking all about SHR, LJK.

And thank you so so  much for the search criteria and filter...now I need not to depend on english...*muah**hugs*

• Like 13
5 minutes ago, frostfire said:

I actually think that Hae-soo was captured by the palace guards for the attempted poisoning of a prince (which explains why she was held back by guards when she tried to run over to Wang So when he was coughing up blood in the preview). My theory is that she was tortured in prison before the princes work together to rescue her, which explains why her lip seems to be injured when Wang So swoops down to steal a kiss in the 6 minute preview, as well as why she isn't dressed in her court lady uniform. 

As for why Wang Wook is screaming Hae-soo's name in such a heart wrenching manner, the in the preview, we hear his voice saying that he wants to ask the king to allow his marriage to Hae-soo. However, how can a court lady convicted of an attempted poisoning attempt marry a prince? 

I really, really hope this happens because I am dying for the princes to work together again. That small part in episode 6 wasn't enough. I NEED MOAR.

Yeah that could happen too but I think WS will do something about it. Let's just hope she's not badly injured. Your theory is so much more fun so let's use that. But we still need to figure out where she goes and how can she get there. I think she will used the bath hole.

But I still stand by my opinion that Wook has nothing to do with this or doesn't know about this. She want to escape for real, like with the intention of not going back ever again. She must have realise there is no way Wook can marry her without making her only a concubine not a sole wife. This idea is still not getting to her head at the moment. With WS and YH maybe things turn out differently. Let's not go there for a moment. We can discuss it after this so time will go by faster hahaha.. It will if we have soemthing to do right? 

This escape/running away from palace thing maybe orchestrated by BA. Out of all princes I think he has the most experience with the outside world. It will make sense WS then knows where HS is but Wook doesn't.

• Like 16
4 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

will you believe if i say I have one dress exact same color combination and the moment I saw WS in that dress while watching i almost screamed thats my color (thats my most fav dress among my collection) and I grin everytime i see this pic of LJK wearing that.....:wub::wub:

But where can she flee,,,? she does not know anything about this Goryeo land..someone has to help her with paths and directions and with destination...this way she can only roam...may be CR can help her....

@qwenli thank you so much dear for finding my post moving... thats all I am doing these days thinking all about SHR, LJK.

And thank you so so  much for the search criteria and filter...now I need not to depend on english...*muah**hugs*

Please look at my post earlier. I'm discussing it with @frostfire and 

@jerboa83 at the moment. Feel free to join and chirp in. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

I must say SHR has become one show to make me a complete loner... i am watching episodes and then whole week waiting for next episodes on this thread reading comments, searching internet for any new video-BTS-interview or anything to help me surviving the wait. And yes to add google to know more about Goryeo history what exactly happened then to find out more about the characters and their actions. During all this while I just forget completely how to behave in outside world (i am on my cell on this thread when i m out of home and at home on my laptop). So my real life has hit very badly with the addiction of this show.

After reading all the comments here i found one (sorry forget the name) mentioning how unique this love story is Female Lead in love with Second lead only to fall in love with Male Lead, eventually. That makes this show stand out among rest even more cause its not the ones where we are so used to seeing male - female lead in love from the start (or by epi3-4) but denying the feelings, that becomes one pretty straight forward line to predict. Here its different, complicated, complex, heart wrenching yet entertaining, enchanting, enthralling at the same time.

OMG, Your post makes me laugh. That is SOOOO ME! I thought i'm the only one who did all those things you do! That was my routine day-by-day. Even my husband comment about my obsession with this drama and with this thread. I thank GOD that i have a supportive husband. And btw, he loves Lee Joon Gi as an action actor. He always watched his move (action wise: Two Weeks, arang, Time between dog and wolf, And now this one too).

And yes, this drama makes me forget how to behave in the real world. Like this morning, i said to myself, "hey, get a life. Don't dwell too much for a drama". But, hey, i just can't.  Even my phone's home screen makes me forget outside world. It has Lee Joon Gi oppa's face on it. (remember the DC fans making home screen pictures?)

Now, i have to wait till Monday. :( 

• Like 21
2 hours ago, berny said:

KDRAMA...... of Complexities & Contradictions

Chingus.. I admire Korea, it is such a beautiful country.  I'm also fascinated with the language, and culture.
I respect the Korean people (as well as all the other nationalities)......BUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME....up to now after all the Kdrama I have watched - I STILL DO NOT GET THE KOREAN AUDIENCE, their mind-set, their preference. 

Reveal hidden contents

Of course I am not an authority in drama review, but in some way I could also say that my standards in choosing what to watch is kinda high too...for before getting hooked with Kdrama, the type of shows that I used to watch and still watch (are House, Bones, The Practice) because i want shows that would make me think and are not predictable.

The Local (Korean) Audience  x   International Global Audience

IT HAPPENED SO MANY TIMES - That a Kdrama which the global audience rates as excellent and has a solid storyline -  is a resounding flop with its own Korean audience.  Sometimes making me doubt my standards of what is a good drama and what is not.
And so amazing that the Korean audience gang up, in solidarity in what they will support and what they will not support...THEIR UNITY IN THEIR DECISION is so great  really as it becomes the majority's mind-set.... HOW AMAZING IS THAT!!!??? huh.

Just like what they did now to MLSHR... so sad.

I have watched some sageuk before... but MLSHR is the very first sageuk that made me fascinated with its TV cinematography if I make call it that.  The location is amazing, the angles, the texture is amazing. Excellent production...excellent.
That scene when WS was galloping on his horse on the hill, and the eclipse in the background - that was just brilliant for a TV show really, and also that walk in the snow by HS and WK - it's magical. 

And also this beautiful garden place - it's like from a fairytale, on how beautifully the trees and greens are reflected on the river) i couldn't even believe that it's real...making us global audience realize HOW KOREA IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.... and yet its own local audience do not even appreciate it.

The ACTORS - are also fine with me, each has his/her own kind of brilliance in acting out their roles.

Even the sound-tracks are okey, i don't dwell much on that.

A little frustrated (just a little ...HAHHA) on the character flaws of about two of the characters (not the actors, just the character they are playing)...but again it's still bearable HAHA
On the plot, well nothing much can be done right ? as it is adapted from an original Cnovel.  
I think whoever originally owns the story has a say on how much the adaptation can divert from the original plot.

So overall it's excellent...i just hope the Korean audience give it a chance, give it some love.

So true! Negative comments and the mob's spirit

CsrWFuxUEAAYXNh.jpg

• Like 20
11 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Yeah that could happen too but I think WS will do something about it. Let's just hope she's not badly injured. Your theory is so much more fun so let's use that. But we still need to figure out where she goes and how can she get there. I think she will used the bath hole.

But I still stand by my opinion that Wook has nothing to do with this or doesn't know about this. She want to escape for real, like with the intention of not going back ever again. She must have realise there is no way Wook can marry her without making her only a concubine not a sole wife. This idea is still not getting to her head at the moment. With WS and YH maybe things turn out differently. Let's not go there for a moment. We can discuss it after this so time will go by faster hahaha.. It will if we have soemthing to do right? 

This escape/running away from palace thing maybe orchestrated by BA. Out of all princes I think he has the most experience with the outside world. It will make sense WS then knows where HS is but Wook doesn't.

Hmm. Okay, so Baek-ah plans the escape route outside the palace, and Wang So does the actual prison break (because, who else has the fighting capability and the guts to do so?). Meanwhile, Wook will be part of the group that diverts attention away from the prison so that So will be able to get Soo out. 

Since So and Baek-ah will not be able to return to the palace until Hae-soo's name is cleared, (and I'm assuming the palace will be on high alert since 2 princes are going to be seen as aiding and abetting a criminal), they won't be able to send word to Wook on where Hae-soo is.

And meanwhile, the rest of the princes (Wook, Jung, Eun and possibly the crown prince) will try and clear Hae-soo's name. 

• Like 12
3 hours ago, Mona Ys said:

LOL.... my habit since this drama starting/since I know they make 2 versions : mon & tue waiting in front of tv, to watch international version, then after few hours, watching the raw of SBS versions, then the next day during lunch time watching SBS versions with subtitles, so each episode I watch 3 times :)  Then go to soompi and DB whenever I have time (like all the time), and play repeat over and over on LJG best scenes every day until next mon & tue.... LOL

so my only complain is WHY MLSHR is so addicting??? And why LJG is so HOT!! 

@qwenli  Hahaha my life too. So I need put on-hold my other ongoing dramas, because I can't focus watch them, my mind keep thinking about SHR . My heart too invested to WS, I must prepare myself when the storm come, but could my heart take it!!! 

7 hours ago, Mona Ys said:

hahaha.... I've been re-watching time between dog and wolf to get my daily dose of uri Joon :)

@jentayue maybe I need more LJK as well. So mind will not keep thinking about sosoo couple lol. was  that drama good? how about My girl? Which one do you like better? 

• Like 12

@amisyka77 love that lyrics..almost made me cry..but I took a veeeerrry deep breath..fiuuhhh..

@KdramaSwimmer you could use google translate..but I know the translate were very bad..I often felt dizzy when try to used my brain to understand the words..hehehe :P (maybe you already tried this and feels desperate like me too?)..

Edit : sorry dear @KdramaSwimmer I didn't read @qwenli posts before..she already answered..and thanx @qwenli..I know now how to search the naver too..haha..my bad,this thread keeps moving like an arrow..*swooosshh*

Edited by junee22
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, frostfire said:

Hmm. Okay, so Baek-ah plans the escape route outside the palace, and Wang So does the actual prison break (because, who else has the fighting capability and the guts to do so?). Meanwhile, Wook will be part of the group that diverts attention away from the prison so that So will be able to get Soo out. 

Since So and Baek-ah will not be able to return to the palace until Hae-soo's name is cleared, (and I'm assuming the palace will be on high alert since 2 princes are going to be seen as aiding and abetting a criminal), they won't be able to send word to Wook on where Hae-soo is.

And meanwhile, the rest of the princes (Wook, Jung, Eun and possibly the crown prince) will try and clear Hae-soo's name. 

I think the pic that @bebebisous33 sent me via post can be an aid here. It shows Yo was kneeling, like getting arrested, while CP and the other princes is standing. So ther is a possibility they found out about Yo and mom from WS abd arrest them for treason. 

Are you sure Wook will apart of the jail break group? I think if he is to involve it will in the later part. If BA and WS wants some assistant(s) it will be more reasonable to ask Jung and Eun. But we can put Wook indeed because maybe WS still think Wook cares for HS because she was his family. But the problem is there is BA and that guy know about Wook and HS feelings for each other. Sure he doesn't know their current relationship but won't it be possible if he blurted it out to WS? A little too early? 

Well I just put Wook in the middle then. But the heart wrenching scream though... I still believe it has something to do with HS disappearance not about their marriage proposal status. Because in the long trailer he clearly looking like he's searching and can't find her. 

Where do you think BA will be taking HS to? BA is the most handsome guy in Goryeo and many people must have known him. It will be difficult for him to move far except in disguise but it will be hard to because it can rise a suspicion. The palace and whole nation must be in high alert like you say. Who else among the prince that has a wide connection with outside world? Eun's family and his wife family is powerful too. Maybe they have something to do with it? 

Oh thisnis exciting.

• Like 14
1 minute ago, briseis said:

OMG! This is adorable - she is trying to bribe him and win him over with his favourite tea and snacks!  

They basically have a silent lover’s spat in front of everyone. Even in a room full of people you immediately notice there is something going on between these two.

BY THE WAY, LET’S APPOINT BAEK AH AS OUR OFFICIAL SOSOO AMBASSADOR IN GORYEO!

Yes yes yes. I love those scenes. I love how Baek Ah changing eyes to HS and WS. Too bad, it was a short scene. 

Let Baek Ah be SoSoo matchmaker!!! 

• Like 18

okay guys, we have 11 episodes left. I am hoping episode 10,11,12,13 would be enough for soo to fall in love with So properly and surely and wook is out of the picture. Then episode 14,15,16 would be the climax of the show where all the turning point events happen, and then the last 4 episodes would wrap up everything properly and please please please hopefully its not a sad ending, i hate sad endings. 

• Like 18
1 hour ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Just cannot imagine WS marrying YH! But they had many children together :w00t:

i can imagine he marry her.. but failed to imagine how they make it to do the other thing, make a baby with YH? i really can imagine it. 

Spoiler

another OOT  mian:

@KdramaSwimmer you know i always love Indian woman clothing, the color is so beautiful bright and eye catching.

@KdramaSwimmer the automatic translate page on your browser not working for the site? 

15 minutes ago, briseis said:

Hae Soo is giving So all those sideway glances and he tries so hard to pretend that he’s completely ignoring her, but failing miserably, because no matter what he is acutely aware where she is. He is sulking and giving her the silent treatment while she is trying so hard to make up with him. He is pushing her away to protect himself, but he just can’t stop being constantly drawn to her.

what a word.. why do i smiling from ear to ear reading this, very very well said love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

• Like 10
6 minutes ago, glacial said:

okay guys, we have 11 episodes left. I am hoping episode 10,11,12,13 would be enough for soo to fall in love with So properly and surely and wook is out of the picture. Then episode 14,15,16 would be the climax of the show where all the turning point events happen, and then the last 4 episodes would wrap up everything properly and please please please hopefully its not a sad ending, i hate sad endings. 

I just checked my calendar and last ep, 20 will be on Oct 30. It will be one ep by itself. It will be a very odd solo ep.

Anybody know wats the drama supposed to take over this? 

• Like 8
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner