Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/150706806569/beware-for-this-post-is-dark-and-full-of

This is about ep 10, so if you dont want any spoilers dont read this

but i am looking forward to ep 10 and the advancement of WS-HS relationship.

Thr e author of this blog is on this forum :)

~~~~~

We got a kiss scene last night and today they give us a bts of wook n soo?:tears: 

• Like 13

gosh.... too much complain... just enjoy the drama and i really trust the pd-s... it will become interesting in upcoming episodes.

this HS+WS problems I think only 2 episodes, and which is ok for the plot.. you can complain if the problem/twist drag for too many episodes.... 

Just like @qwenli said ML is just like dark chocolate and have many flavours , if you like only sweet scenes you have to watch cotton candy type of drama.

I read ML article that HS's problem with WW and WS can transform her to more mature and the important thing is in the end is about how WS+HS's love to grow. Just like C-Ver in the end 4th prince and RX really love each other 

• Like 14

Does anyone has link where I can download the full eng sub for episode 9.

Subscene is not release it yet....Guess they still compiling from the complete version....

If someone has please PM me the link....very much appreciate it dears... :) 

• Like 3

hi !:) i would like to ask something , do you know where can i get the episode 8 where there is a scene of so and soo ( the edited one? ) that i can dl it ? tthank you so muccchhh!:) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

A little late but thank you all for live comments, video, giffs. My live streem was almost good, I have many things to do and I barely managed to get to pg.553 reading your comments.You are awesome people!

Hae Soo will learn to love Wang So. She is not scared of his person's she's scared of his projection from the future and what she learned in school about him. I'd like to think that from here come her premonitions. And I don't want to belive that he will kill his little brother. (without a good reasons).

Oh... and about kiss... maybe he force her, but his kiss wasn't brutal, more passionate, as he would have tried to convince her that is no reson to be scared of him.

@Diana Blanche I feel relief to hearing that HS is not scared of his person. What she scared of  his future changes as what she has seen in premonitions .......

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tamciakpo said:

I hope they wont completely exclude this beautiful scene. Let it be : WS ask her to give him the answer and HS said if they are fated, they will meet at the festival and will recognize each other if they are fated.

Me too. I'm praying for this scene to be aired in one of the upcoming episodes. Editors pls pls don't let me down by cutting it out of both international and SBS versions! This beautiful romantic moment of HS-WS is what I've been eagerly looking forward to (I even set it as my profile photo on this forum), so I would feel a sense of betrayal if they decided to remove it. Our So-Soo couple need a cute, bright moment like this before things get harder for them later on. I truly hope that my humble wish would be granted.

By the way, I like your theory about HS-WS dating at the festival ^^ Yes they're destined for each other so there's no doubt that one person will be able to recognize the other (based on IU's expression in the leaked photo I guess it's WS who approaches HS and surprises her with the mask kiss :D )

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:

Someone has mentioned earlier on in this thread that this blog only translate the negative comments on nate.

You should see some of the earlier post from naver, they were all positive.:)

• Like 19

57 minutes ago, briseis said:

I didn't post this one here because  I only quote and paraphrase and gush over that article that the amazing @wordsmyth0253, translated for us.

opps i was the one that posted the link to your tumblr. apologise! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I LOVE THE KISS.

And i mean the long version.

Anybody joining me? :w00t: 

ME!! ME!!!

i want to spazz about the kiss but maybe people focused on why they kiss more... LOL

did you see how manly WS is when he cup her face and kiss her for the second time??? damn that guy is hot!!!!

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

hi !:) i would like to ask something , do you know where can i get the episode 8 where there is a scene of so and soo ( the edited one? ) that i can dl it ? tthank you so muccchhh!:) 

https://mobile.twitter.com/4seasonswithIU/status/777902224093487104 

I think (hope) this was the scene you were looking for.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, briseis said:

Well, all we can do is speculate until all is revealed. It's to the drama's credit how well it's written when despite it being a novel adaptation (plus there is the famous cdrama) that each move is unpredictable; and each step truly startling.

But you know, laralola, one of my awesome followers on Tumblr, made the connection I completely missed. 

Eun is PIERCED BY ARROWS

AND ARROWS ARE YO'S WEAPON OF CHOICE - SO IN THE END MAYBE WANG SO IS REALLY GIVING EUN MERCIFUL DEATH

What if Yo killed Soon Duk then shoot Eun, and set So to be framed for murder. So comes too late, while Eun is heartbroken because of his wife's death plus he is extremely wounded by these arrows so he begs WS to end his life so he can join his wife in the afterlife :(

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, violet90 said:

but i also want to said that i love how the writer stay true to the novel..

HS love with WW is pure magical and innocent.. its the same in the novel the love that make us have butterfly in stomach and goes so sweet between them.. there is no raw emotion that both HS and WW show between them.. maybe WW will start to realize that later on but trust me its too late..

but HS love with WS is pure deep and raw emotion.. its the kind that make you breathless around each other.. and yes their love going to be a dark twisted full with hurt and tears kind of love..  this show the maturity of HS in term of loving someone.. WS will be someone that she loved to her death.. between them its not just love but hate the angst in their relationship is too much in the future..

this is the reason why the story between 4th and Ruoxi so famous.. their love is such a beautiful but a tragic one.. the one that people cry and remember watching or reading the drama..

WS and HS love is the essence of this drama.. whether its going to end well or tragic i don't know but i think their love story will make us swoon and cry for them...

so i'm preparing my heart for all the angst that will come...  

I agree with what you say...The love story of Rouxi & 4th Prince is so famous...Because they love story has two sides: the happy one & the sad one/ the beautiful one & the ugly one...

It's the first time that i see a korean drama with a story like that...That's why i think it's a shame that many koreans have preference for a tipical story like Moonlight than MoonLovers...

And that is why I think when the drama ends many people will regret not seeing (especially Korean) because the story of Ruoxi & 4thPrince is one of a kind ...

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, zerovk9x said:

Me too. I'm praying for this scene to be aired in one of the upcoming episodes. Editors pls pls don't let me down by cutting it out of both international and SBS versions! This beautiful romantic moment of HS-WS is what I've been eagerly looking forward to (I even set it as my profile photo on this forum), so I would feel a sense of betrayal if they decided to remove it. Our So-Soo couple need a cute, bright moment like this before things get harder for them later on. I truly hope that my humble wish would be granted.

By the way, I like your theory about HS-WS dating at the festival ^^ Yes they're destined for each other so there's no doubt that one person will be able to recognize the other (based on IU's expression in the leaked photo I guess it's WS who approaches HS and surprises her with the mask kiss :D )

The mask scene was posted by IU 4 months ago. It's not only a photo for the cover…they actually filmed it. 

Almost the same day or a day after (If I remember correctly) LJG posted this:

• Like 22

If they cut too much scene, i might end up purchased the dvd version of this drama just in case i might need some salvation of this tragic story :sweatingbullets:

19 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Someone has mentioned earlier on in this thread that this blog only translate the negative comments on nate.

You should see some of the earlier post from naver, they were all positive.:)

Avoid netbuzz, i was used to be one of the member there but decided to leave it because i couldnt bear the hate there 

• Like 18

9 hours ago, sarasona said:

Haha. after "the time between wolf and dog" I dont think lee jun ki showed his skill in kissing or director didnt do justice. But hope he gets to show his kissing skill here well and good ;)

I hope to see HS takes initiate to kiss WS because she realized she did love him in very deep way. Then, WS could be surprised with her but accept and kiss back her again......GOSH.....:D

• Like 24