[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, taehumama said:

Yep, I read your edited post.

Like you, I think that Wook will turn dark eventually. I also don't want to see WS & WW like that :crazy:

Maybe I'm wrong, but in Wook's bio (poster), there is a saying "Love and power, he held them dear"

How becoming a king will help the both of them, get the girl ??? She's a servant right now... at the very least, she would be a concubine and we all know that she doesn't want such a life

King's words are powerful. He can do whatever he wants. If WW or WS become a king, they can do whatever he wants with HaeSoo. No one will dare to complaint. And HaeSoo also cant say no or reject them. 

I think HaeSoo will not get married to WS or become concubine of WS. WS also doesn't want her to become his concubine because it means WS cant see her everyday. If she become concubine, she needs to wait for the King's call. The king will take turn to spend the nights with his queen and concubines. If she is free and single lady, they can meet each other every time the King wants. I cant imagine King Taejo has 29 concubines so each concubine can meet him only once a month.  I might be wrong, correct me if i wrong.

• Like 13
19 minutes ago, dancingbee said:

I love this couple!  They are a good match. They might just turn out to be the happiest pair in this drama.

I also love them! Good match! Wang Eun and Seon Deok! :heart: Adorable. Hahaha I just remember the expression of Wang Eun when she won in a fight with 14th. Hahaha she is such a tomboy...and yet, so pretty in the wife outfit and hairdo. She has a really cute personality. I forgot to say, but I really like BaekHyun's emotional scenes in the last episode. I felt his emotion. 

• Like 12

About the mixed reactions of the last episode, I have been reading some comments on other sites and I noticed that the ones that don't know about Bubujinxin and are not fans of any actor in particular...are loving the plot twist...thinking the story is unpredictable. :lol: Obviously not all...but I have read many like that. 

• Like 20
10 minutes ago, GlamGlitzy said:

King's words are powerful. He can do whatever he wants. If WW or WS become a king, they can do whatever he wants with HaeSoo. No one will dare to complaint. And HaeSoo also cant say no or reject them. 

I think HaeSoo will not get married to WS or become concubine of WS. WS also doesn't want her to become his concubine because it means WS cant see her everyday. If she become concubine, she needs to wait for the King's call. The king will take turn to spend the nights with his queen and concubines. If she is free and single lady, they can meet each other every time the King wants. I cant imagine King Taejo has 29 concubines so each concubine can meet him only once a month.  I might be wrong, correct me if i wrong.

What I mean is that HS won't be Queen because of her status (well let's suppose she staying in this timeline). Both prince should know that they don't need to be king to have her. They just might be greedy for power and throne :blink:

King Taejo has lots of concubine and queen however somethimes he just spent a night and never saw them again. Baek Ha said that to his brother once.

• Like 9

I have mixed feeling (happy in some parts but disappointed with others) of this episode. Btw, I think Soo will experience change of heart in the next episode. In international version preview of ep 10, she seems to look Wook with confuse (?) gaze.

I really appreciate KHN (who surprisingly very young in real life) who portrays WW very well. WW has layered and complex character. He acts very different when being with Soo, when together with princes, and when having serious convo with YeonHwa. However, all those emotions are portrayed very well and viewers are able to relate and sympathize with him.. Different with LJK, Kim Sung Kyun, Sung Dong Il who are all seasoned actors, as young actor, he is doing very well for his age. In fact, I find it hard to recall other actors his age who can act as good as him.. *thumbs up

On the side note, I find it funny that Sung Dong Il's daughter here name Soon Dook, while previously (Reply 1988) he had Dook Soon lol

Edited by honeyapricot
  • Like 14
14 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Am starting to look at this pix differently after the kiss scene. I think I am sick.:P

Reveal hidden contents

cosmo.jpg

[spoiler/]

Spoiler

mopo3.jpg

LOL...... me too, I think I'm going crazy, looking at this pic is really good, imagine if there will be SHR 2 when they all go back to the future....*wishful thinking*

• Like 23

A rotten mother Queen Yu is!  I think she has the power to cause a major harm to Wang So, seeing at how sensitive he is towards her. He chokes just because she puts a piece of meat on his bowl of rice .....

Too sad that the 4th Prince can't remove his attachment from this woman who he calls his mother!  She will be the death of him one of these days.

Especially when she finds out that Hae Seo is Wang So's weakness !  She will hurt Hae Seo to get to her son and manipulate him.

20160909001317236_1.jpg

• Like 14
18 minutes ago, taehumama said:

What I mean is that HS won't be Queen because of her status (well let's suppose she staying in this timeline). Both prince should know that they don't need to be king to have her. They just might be greedy for power and throne :blink:

King Taejo has lots of concubine and queen however somethimes he just spent a night and never saw them again. Baek Ha said that to his brother once.

Yes you're right, other than greedy for the power and the throne, to have power to protect the woman he loves. If one of them become a king, no one dare to hurt/touch HaeSoo because she's the King's woman. If they don't become the King, HaeSoo can be used as a lure or scapegoat to destroy them (I mean WW or WS). Their weakness is HaeSoo. Hehehehe. Ahaaa i forgot that Baek Ah part. Thanks for correcting me.

• Like 11
12 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

@qwenli that cosmo cover was sizzling hot the first time i saw it , then chemistry shoots a gazilllion more after the SoSoo  kiss.hee.

I guess ill join you in the im-a-gonner club :blush:

@Gabi Bros i am.impressed on Baek Hyun too! Aww the immature lad we love and despise(after the bday) is growing up. BH is pulling his character right. I guess it was just unfortunate for KR audience to not give him a chance. At least we do!

We have im-a-goner club too now? Neat. Where do I sign? :grimace:

• Like 6
55 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

ohmygod LET IT HAPPEN PLEASE!! :bawling:

I'm in for the dvd! Please let us know how we can help in this :D

We need the full force of Time travelers/Eclipses.

P.S. is it too much if we ask to have a mini photobook and a poster from the dvd? xD :wub:

First, we have to wait for people in Korea to volunteer for the team. Then, they'll open a web cafe on Daum to gather fan support while also contacting the producers and decide on a distributor to actually produce the DVD/BD. What the fans need to do is to somehow (the specifics will be determined by the team) express interest in purchasing the product once it comes out. Be warned that the price is really steep (over $200 for DVD and $300 for BD if you factor in international shipping) because they only produce what they think they can sell. Normally once the initial interest shows over 1000 (or more, depends on the producers/network), they'll decide to go for it and start working out the specifics such as what special features to include, what kind of interview questions to ask, what extra stuff like photobook and poster/postcards to include, etc. The team of fans will communicate what the fans want, the distributor will contact the relevant copyright holders and the major actors' agencies for permission or scheduling commentary/interview recordings, etc., and work on finalizing the specifications. Then they'll take pre-orders, and this is where it gets crucial. The pre-order sale volume has to meet a certain minimum (usually 1,000 copies each) for this to go through. If not enough people do the pre-order, this whole thing will get canceled. If it does get canceled, your money will be refunded. The whole process takes several months. For example, I helped with Healer, which aired in December of 2014, and the DVD/BD came out in July of 2015. The team constantly communicates with the rest of the fan community with images of the product package, teaser trailers of commentary/interview, etc. along with any updates.

• Like 22
1 minute ago, ruizaio said:

First, we have to wait for people in Korea to volunteer for the team. Then, they'll open a web cafe on Daum to gather fan support while also contacting the producers and decide on a distributor to actually produce the DVD/BD. What the fans need to do is to somehow (the specifics will be determined by the team) express interest in purchasing the product once it comes out. Be warned that the price is really steep (over $200 for DVD and $300 for BD if you factor in international shipping) because they only produce what they think they can sell. Normally once the initial interest shows over 1000, they'll decide to go for it and start working out the specifics such as what special features to include, what kind of interview questions to ask, what extra stuff like photobook and poster/postcards to include, etc. The team of fans will communicate what the fans want, the distributor will contact the relevant copyright holders and the major actors' agencies for permission or scheduling commentary/interview recordings, etc., and work on finalizing the specifications. Then they'll take pre-orders, and this is where it gets crucial. The pre-order sale volume has to meet a certain minimum (usually 1,000 copies) for this to go through. If not enough people do the pre-order, this whole thing will get canceled. If it does get canceled, your money will be refunded. The whole process takes several months. For example, I helped with Healer, which aired in December of 2014, and the DVD/BD came out in July of 2015. The team constantly communicates with the rest of the fan community with images of the product package, teaser trailers of commentary/interview, etc. along with any updates.

SIGN ME UP, YES PLEASE! Can the episodes each be like 1.5 hours long??? 

Thank you for providing the info, please keep us updated!!! Is there anything international fans can do to help get this off the ground??

• Like 9
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner