[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, berny said:

So instead of resolving it....Ruoxi actually was made to cause it...made it happen?  oh ...that is a cruel role to have.

The 14th Prince is the one who said Ruoxi caused the bloodshed between 4th and 8th, but I thought that was an unfair accusation. Both 4th and 8th had ambitions to become king long before they met Ruoxi. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

I am good dear... how are you ? was busy whole day in my life and then here readin all those pages but still could not.

kiss... i am not happy..:(

what my poor heart will do now.. WS was so angry and disappointed seeing her backing off and he had to do something to claim her but not like this... there should be a valid justification for his actions and reactions... i dont know why this show is hell bent on ruining this love story (what minimal we have in this era)...

@fairyalice no idea dear... but yes Wook's false promises are pilling up to disappoint HS badly... i hope what you say does happen here. other than that something else has to happen...to instigate HS running out of WW's shadow and his reach.. what can it be *scratching my head*

It's not ruin. This is how the story goes according to the book. Her action is understandable too. Would you take a man whom you saw cold bloodedly murder his brother and your bestfriend with open arm? I don't think so. Her fright is justifiable. But this will change later because of WS's relentless effort. Did you see the preview SK vers? They are on a horse in front of Wook! She doesn't look frighten there, only sad. Maybe by then she understand, to change and make WS less violent is by staying by his side. Then her heart will slowly change. 

After that scene, Wook desperation will begin. His mad jelous and don't know how to vent it. WS takes her girl and he must get it back at all cost. His scream is my fave. I guess I'm getting a present for being patience. After this Wook will change to different colors according to his accounts to get the throne and HS. 

So, take after me, chingu. Be patience although I know it's damn hard. 

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I am feeling that my SoSoo ship is sinking before starting the journey. :rolleyes: All that friendship for nothing. Ah yes! It has a purpose: make Wang So fall for Hae Soo and be more miserable than he was. :rolleyes: Will be hard for me to believe the love towards Wang So now that the friendship meant nothing. 

Hahahha suddenly this throat became dry after those laughing. His love is gonna be miserable and he could be joining the bad wagon if So didnt receive any reply from Hae Soo 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I don't understand the anger at the writer because this is an adaptation of the C-novel and as such, the heroine in the original novel did push the 4th prince away. I never watched the original drama but I knew that when I started watching this version, something similar would happen. Sure, it breaks my heart :tears: to see Wang So being pushed away by the person who said she trusted him.

Nonetheless, I see no big developement between Wook and Hae Soo, except he said, he loved her. But there is no big change because this are only words again. Has he proved his love for her ? No, he only gave her a book. Mu also gave a present (necklace) and as such, a book could be seen as a gesture of gratitude. 

Hae Soo keeps saying that she wants to leave the palace but she never asked him if they could get married. She only asked him not to forget her. What is that supposed to mean? So he never promised her to marry her, just to have her leaved the palace.  

So people... in my opinion, Wang So needs to prove to her how much he loves her because he only talked about being his therefore Hae Soo doesn't get the real message. She doesn't realise that he loves her. His problem is that he has never been taught how to confess feelings. This is why Hae Soo can not overcome her fear with the visions. Moreover she helped him more than he did. I mean, her help had a huge impact in his life than his helps in hers so far. He couldn't stop the marriage, he could only stop the whipping.

@bebebisous33 we are just feeling sad for WS and cant think anything else to show the anger other than writer and i am sure as soon as this initial turmoil gets settled and we will watch rewatch and compare with Cver it will all be in place... (i can say at least for me...)

and hope your words come true..

• Like 5

1 minute ago, fuyukoneko said:

The 14th Prince is the one who said Ruoxi caused the bloodshed between 4th and 8th, but I thought that was an unfair accusation. Both 4th and 8th had ambitions to become king long before they met Ruoxi. 

The Princes there have hang-ups and unstable as well... these royalties and their madness...geez

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

you can see the vibes and aura of baddie wookie during the rain when he talked to YH....

exactly and that where writer spoiled the Unique HS that we loved in this drama so far...

Ooh I notice that alright. That is vented anger and extreme jealousy. It only got better next week. Hahaha.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Can you blame the viewers if they don't tune in next week?? HS is in the verge of a psychotic meltdown, the premonitions make Wang So looks like Ted Bundy's homeboy. Add to that, looks like Hae-Su is beyond miserable around Wang So and forcing herself to be with him just to change him. It doesn't serve the purpose to intensify their romance, if under the circumstance Hae-Su falls for Wang So, it will be Stockholm Syndrome, not epic true love that they are aiming for. Why, Why, Why do this to your own drama writer and PD-nim, Why, Why, Why???

You are spot on with this one. She looked constipated when she rides off with him at the beach. If this is the kind of love that Haesoo is showering on Wang So, I must say the writer and PD really went overboard with making Wang So such a pitiful character. At this rate, I don't know when will she actually fall out of love from Wook? And to fall for So?

Wang Wook has become the most annoying character to me. He was pleasant in the beginning but now he is like a vampire un-dead fly. No matter how many time you try to hit him with flyswatter, he just won't die. Should I use an aerosol spray or something? 

And you know what? I feel sad most of all for LJK. It is sad that his epic performance yesterday wasted away due to this crappy episode, when in fact that last 10 minutes performance could be smartly use to further drum up more interest towards this drama. And tell me....to what logic can LJK lose a girl to KHN? I mean....that is Lee Jun Ki - the most perfect creation ever in K-dramaland. I just can't fathom what the writer and PD have been thinking? They seem delusional to me.

• Like 14

Lol, I just watched the kissing scene in C-version. Ruoxi is tough, non wavering while 4th prince remained rather calm after she bit him. Maybe the SBS version is going to follow back to C-version, so there's no 2 kisses. 

I think WS is going to realize too that he can't force HS, that's why (like C-version) he took her on a horse ride. Then gifted her the hairpin meant for his mother and probably going to court her slowly. Asked her if she wants, he will run away with her now since she hated the palace so much. MAN OF ACTION! :rolleyes:

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Hmmm.. True. 

Have you seen the SK vers preview? I guess I get my fave scene and Wook's changes (again. Be bad. Be bad, my Wook) next week. I can't hardly wait hahaha..

I did. I saw it when i was live streaming the episode. But to be honest it was a struggle to retain everything from the preview as I was mind blown from the heartbreaking last scene. 

What the fave scene you are looking forward to in the next episode? (Does it involve a horse? :wub:)

My feelings for Wook is so conflicting. I want him to change so OTP can MUTUALLY progress. On the other hand, I love Wook and I don't want him to be hurt. I have to be prepared for next week because he looks like he's going to be in agony (screamin Soo's name) 

This truly torture. For me, I think the reason they made different versions is to distract obsessed crazies like me. It makes me want to view different episodes again and again. Search for trans and read discussion re differences etc. Additional scenes adds layer to discussions and theories. 

• Like 10

today episode really make me curious until next week . :rolleyes::lol:

No matter what happen in the next episode . i'm still team Wang So and Hae Soo. :lol::lol::D

And today i'm very happy to hear new ost from Baek A Yeon (ost part 7) :w00t::w00t:

because this ost remind me when Wang Soo flashback her moments with Hae Soo  and when her with HS on the boat scene:wub::lol:

• Like 12

I think HS reaction is believable. She saw something that she didn't use to see in her modern era aka killing. As the 'premonition' give her teaser instead of full explanation, she must be terrified. 

I don't blame the girl and I extremely pity with WS. I just gonna follow writer's ride as to where he/she gonna bring me to.

As for now, I'm just hoping they have satisfying ending unlike C-version.. :glasses:

• Like 22

okay......

if i may rant as a person who read and watch the drama??

its something that have to be done... the fear and resentful have to be done in order for HS to realize that WS is not the guy that she see in the glimpse... she will be cruel toward WS and he still sacrifice himself for her and that's when she know that WS not a heartless guy and she can change that.. i think that's why HS will ask WS to get her out from palace.. 

if you all think this is cruel??? HS reaction and way she treat WS?? imagine that worse and double that when WS became a king.. HS will loved WS with all her heart but hates the king as the same amount .. when i watch BBJX it take gut to survive the pain and hurt that OTP give to each other... its not something that i ever want to go through again tbh.. 

its never ever a rom com whether in novel, Cdrama or even here.. its a melodrama and if you ask me in the end you just wish they never together.. that how much i loved both of OTP.. they will loved each other but destroy each other too.. its a type of love that get they both broken... 

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, qwenli said:

am not sure why you guys think the ratings will drop? I have a strange feeling the k audience like these sort of torturing stories

Truthfully, I am not positive. Not only today is the last episode of MBC's Monster, which expected to sway the audience but tonight's episode of MLSHR really is qualitatively crappy. I would say it is a miracle if the ratings really does increased.

• Like 3

I don't get it , was watching episode 8 and 2 parts of translation was missing!!

1. the convo between 4th prince and his mom - after he saw her with HS.

2. the convo between HS and 4th prince when she was doing his face cover up.

I checked several sites and both sites had those translation missing from those scenes as well!!!!

anyone can help me get the translation or lead me in the right direction?

thanks so much!!

• Like 3

Although I like Wang Wook I cannot help but feel some antipathy for him, and seeing how is heading the story, it seems that the writer is heading us to feel animosity toward Wang Wook and more affection for Wang So. I don't know if this is the best route because it is like forcing Hae Soo of falling in love with Wang So (I wonder when this will happen) all for this situation of seeing that the man she "loves" is not as perfect as she thought. This  reminds me "When a man loves", he did everything for her and ultimately she betrayed him, all because she would not stop seeing him as the man she met in the past.

I wonder if what will happen with Wang So in the next episode, it is what will define the future of the relationship between Hae Soo and Wang Wook. It seems that Hae Soo's cold and rude attitude towards Wang So is going to turn him in the Gwangjong of history. He will become more obsessed and if he knows about Wang Wook it will get worse. Without intending, she is pushing him to become what she most fear. In the movie "The Time Machine" explained that you cannot change the past, even if you try to address things not to happen,  if you try you can make it worse. Hae Soo's actions is what is defining the course of events in the future.

• Like 11

Hi there... i am log in with my soompi account coz this drama. BUT i feel so frustrated watching this episode. Poor Wang So...T_T

My question is, is it true wang so will kill prince 10th and his wife in cversion? Why? Did he make mistake?

And i love ost part 7 very much..could somebody tell me who sing the song and the subtitle?

Ooopss i think i ask many question...thanks ^_^

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

It's not ruin. This is how the story goes according to the book. Her action is understandable too. Would you take a man whom you saw cold bloodedly murder his brother and your bestfriend with open arm? I don't think so. Her fright is justifiable. But this will change later because of WS's relentless effort. Did you see the preview SK vers? They are on a horse in front of Wook! She doesn't look frighten there, only sad. Maybe by then she understand, to change and make WS less violent is by staying by his side. Then her heart will slowly change. 

After that scene, Wook desperation will begin. His mad jelous and don't know how to vent it. WS takes her girl and he must get it back at all cost. His scream is my fave. I guess I'm getting a present for being patience. After this Wook will change to different colors according to his accounts to get the throne and HS. 

So, take after me, chingu. Be patience although I know it's damn hard. 

i know dear and everything you said is correct and i also mentioned in another post its just my initial breakdown after watching WS that way ( i can still cry looking at his expressions) but as soon as ill get to know about Cver ill be normal knowing how it will be in future.

i just watched wook screaming soo-ya in preview and rest all buffering so will watch the raw to add more.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

The Hairpin :heart:

About the scene in the shore, i'm wondering...

They still wear the same clothes from the kiss scene... I think after the kiss, they go to the shore to have a deep talk between the OTP... 

Andddd i'm glad Soo didnt slap him or ran away after the kiss (based in international version, after the kiss, they looked at each other *kyaaaaa) 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, lilac_alex said:

I did. I saw it when i was live streaming the episode. But to be honest it was a struggle to retain everything from the preview as I was mind blown from the heartbreaking last scene. 

What the fave scene you are looking forward to in the next episode? (Does it involve a horse? :wub:)

My feelings for Wook is so conflicting. I want him to change so OTP can MUTUALLY progress. On the other hand, I love Wook and I don't want him to be hurt. I have to be prepared for next week because he looks like he's going to be in agony (screamin Soo's name) 

This truly torture. For me, I think the reason they made different versions is to distract obsessed crazies like me. It makes me want to view different episodes again and again. Search for trans and read discussion re differences etc. Additional scenes adds layer to discussions and theories. 

See, I'm a little bad fans of his who wants Wook change to be fit for the games of throne and be an unconventional second lead male (my stand is not popular, I know) so my faves are the one Wook's saw HS and WS and when he scream his lung for her name. 

It's a good craziness and you're not alone, so it's ok. Hehe. 

• Like 11