[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I think everyone is pissed off right now because we've been played. With all the sweet and good moments from episode 8, they break our hearts with this. Just after we thought our OTP is finally sailing...

But Time travelers/Eclipses, let's stay strong for our ScarCouple. It's not the right time. Everything is really wrong in that moment (except the scene that was perfectly executed and was so demm good). I'll be patiently waiting here. As HS said, all this will pass. I'll wait for good things to come to the next episode.

Let's survive until next week guys! *hands everyone a chocolate with a hug

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, liddi said:

OMO! The International version finally got something right :D Now what scenes did SBS version add, that they had no time for a 2nd kiss? :blink: 

Finally the international ver get nice benefit... His 1st kiss with Soo eyes open wide and 2nd kiss with Soo eyes close (and plus tears.... and plus my mom beside me so I can't scream - I think she get curious with my activity every Mon and Tue night so she ends up with watch MLSHR)

11 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

I feel so sad for so, and YOU KNOW WHO I FEEL SADDER FOR? 

MYSELF! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO WAIT ONE WEEK FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

Meeeee tooo hiks.... Let me join so you not feel sad alone

2 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

In real history, Gwangjong will end up killing general park too (not sure the name of the general is Park or not but he did killed his right hand general). 

OK, that's new knowledge for me then... So "that vision" are true.... My heart can't take it. I know throne battle is cruel but I never expected this cruel

Well, then let me enjoy this drama (maybe this is the first and the last sageuk that I watch)

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, liddi said:

OMO! The International version finally got something right :D Now what scenes did SBS version add, that they had no time for a 2nd kiss? :blink: 

Well, i think SBS kissing scene looks more raw and sexy :D but the sad part is So looks so depressed and desperate :(, while the international version makes SoSoo look like they are calming down after the kiss.

• Like 12

HS saw WHAT ??????   :blink:

So killing Eun and his cute wife?....of all people Eun ???  My sweet, adorable, baby-boy  Eun ? for real? HS are you okey?
It would have been believable if she saw in her vision that So and Yo is fighting to the death...but Eun.

What in the world has possessed you girl, for you to see things so horribly. 
Is HS on drugs ? No seriously she might have given and had taken "unknowingly" an herb or something that could make her hallucinate is that it?
She had been staying in Goryeo a long time, why only now that this visions are occuring to her?
It is one thing to be transported in another era...but be given suddenly  a super-power to see the future is just .....i dont know...in the C-version does Ruoxie has something like that ? that ability to see in the future? 

I should perhaps rephrase that ...is writer-nim on drugs? :phew:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, ahriev said:

Finally the international ver get nice benefit... His 1st kiss with Soo eyes open wide and 2nd kiss with Soo eyes close (and plus tears.... and plus my mom beside me so I can't scream - I think she get curious with my activity every Mon and Tue night so she ends up with watch MLSHR)

so whats ur mom'sreaction..?

btw i watched it when my mom was watching her show on TV so i was saved.. .. lol and i can understand your situation ;)

• Like 10

So how old Wang So and Hae Soo in this Georyeo time ? Do they have a huge gap ? 

@KdramaSwimmer I think I already lost my mind after seeing her saying she's not his and he's mistaken to hear that she believed him and isnt afraid of him. It's like seeing her screaming and yelling to get lost from her sight because she looks like she seens ghost or maybe a pshycopat standing in front of her. 

That face that So gave to her was beyond disbelief. He trusted her with his own heart and even he let his guard down only for her. He let his wall tumbling down by her. He let her messed up and light up his dark heart but with just two premonition, she broke him off 

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Hello dear, as I remember you have watched the Chinese version right ? 

Is it true that Ruoxi act like Hae Soo did in this episode like in Chinese version ? 

So, the 14th prince got paired with who ? 

Somebody please enlighten and answe my question about this.  

Spoiler

1. Ruoxi did not react like this cause she always knew 4th will became a king.. she tries to change it but mess up and 4th force to fight for the throne.. Ruoxi just avoid 4th prince but slowly warm up to him after she broke off with 8th.. 

2. 14th will get paired with HS but she reject it cause she already in love with 4th at that moment and demoted to be a laundry lady.. its basically the lowest rank..

also in Cdrama the love between OTP don't get this deep tbh.. its almost scary to see WS that in love with HS contradict with 4th in BBJX who much calmer in term of love...that's why i can't see where the writer want to go.. 

• Like 12

Just now, Putri Dewi said:

episode 10 preview :

queen too told wangso to poison cp, but wangso took the poison instead ?

i guess, the bloody mouth scene will make hae soo fall for wang so

Maybe Queen Yoo try to poison CP in his tea and make Hae Soo take the blame. So, Wang So drink the poison instead in order to protect Hae Soo. I think I read it somewhere before.

• Like 11

The editors are also deabak, I mean give them a medal for royally screwing up a re-edit. Why edit the second kiss out from the SBS version?? Why?? The OTP is your selling point and to cut them out. Also, is it just me or is Hae Soo sort of in love with both the Princes at the same time on different level if we go by the international version. Wook is the gentle mellow guy you are supposed to take home to your parents while Wang So is the forbidden fruit and that guy who is trouble but hot trouble. This is like that Piz-Veronica-Logan triangle for me all over again but I care even less for Piz here and as usual I love Logan.

• Like 12

AHHHH he said what I knew he was gonna say but they added the part "without my permission you cannot leave or die" When he said that I got all giddy and happy and I'm like he said it but when Hae Soo looked at him she's confused I'm guessing now she's confused about her heart and I'm thinking now that she sort of figured who WS is going to be will she be more cautious of him? Will she tell WW to be aware of 4th and that will cause more bloodshed among the brothers? We know she wants the brothers to be together knowing they will probably meet a tragic end but little did she know that they are bound to have bloodshed against each other cause one mountain cannot contain 2 tigers

• Like 13