[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 hours ago, tanaqvi said:

No, in preview and in text teasers told 34

No, in preview and in text teasers told 34

Wow, there is a huge age gap ... Episode 1 was in the year 942 AD and the current episode is either 942 AD or 943 AD (King Taejo dies in 943 AD) ... which means that Wang So was 17 years old in ep 1 and Hae Soo was 16 years old with the mind of 34 year of Ha Jin:crazy:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Seriously, "You will ruin everything at the end, stay away!" For a modern woman stuck in the body of a Goryeo teen who has seen ups and downs of life, that was so out of character for Hae-Su. She just called him a psycho in his face when he hasn't even done anything. Seriously writer, I get that Wang So is being rejected by all but this is a bit too much. And thank you, now I don't even like Hae-Su, who I do I ship him with??

Baek Ah :lol:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

Let me give you a hug!! but come on HAE SOO, how could you push him away :huh: but admit it.. not bad ey? just kidding! :phew::wub:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH! lmao.. *ooh-sense-ine* not sure how to say that.. but I literally burst out of laughing :w00t:

I secretly wished to be a comedienne.:glasses:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, liddi said:

Interesting choice of words during that last scene, when he told her "Without my permission, you cannot leave me... or die." Very reminiscent of the anguished cries of 4th Prince in BBJX, when he is informed of Ruoxi's death. Which then strikes an eerie note for me and makes me wonder if in the end, like Ruoxi, Soo will die and leave him after all, and that for all the power he has amassed as king, he could no more stop her death when it came for her.

@liddi  I think she will die but JM will be carrying her back into the future this is the part I'm most eager to see but hate it will the ending of this wonderful drama.. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, merrylass said:

Wow, there is a huge age gap ... Episode 1 was in the year 942 AD and the current episode is either 942 AD or 943 AD (King Taejo dies in 943 AD) ... which means that Wang So was 17 years old in ep 1 and Hae Soo was 16 years old with the mind of 34 year of Ha Jin:crazy:

no, in this Kversion, she's only 25. I think they also included the description in the special episode.

• Like 6

Just now, outofspace said:

Baek Ah :lol:

:lol: :lol: How, for me to ship them, I need to see them together on screen. I am not sure they can manage enough screen time for the two considering how they are force feeding the viewers more stupid, pointless scenes with 10th in them.

• Like 6

I hate the route the writer took towards Hae Soo and Wang So. That route is only making WookSoo's "love" stronger. This makes no sense. So, we know Hae Soo will fall for Wang So even if it is hard to believe at this rate...but let's not forget that we will have a Wook saying to her: "I miss you at every moment" both crying (like in the 6 min preview) what makes me think that even while being with Wang So, Wook will still be in the middle. :rolleyes: How many more episodes of this!? I think the love triangle has been extended too much. Gosh! And not to forget that we are going to see the 14th loveline in upcoming episodes, and his feelings will be really deep. 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, violet90 said:

trust me the writer hate both of our OTP... their life will be more miserable after this......:heartbreak:

@violet90 they made both of OTP has messed up story without giving any hits for the sweet moment. Should have known about this. Behind happiness there's a tragedy comes along

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, merrylass said:

wow it's a surprise noona romance! lol

• Like 2

Gosh ... I keep reading and this thread keeps adding up so fast!

I am gonna guess that Queen Yoo will poison CP and use HS as scapegoat. WS is on the wall whether to save CP or not until he realised HS is the one going to serve him the poisonous tea so he snatch the tea and drank it ( although I don't know how he's saving HS by doing this).

Queen Yoo use HS as sacrifice 1) to upset WS (basically to kill him with HS's death) cause she already knows how important she is to him   or    2) to make way for her new daughter-in-law - Yeon Hwa.

Going back to the family dinner in this episode, I feel like wanna smack the evil queen through and through. I am surprised that Jung had only objected the killing of his hyung that little. 

• Like 12

Just now, Gabi Bros said:

I hate the route the writer took towards Hae Soo and Wang So. That route is only making WookSoo's "love" stronger. This makes no sense. So, we know Hae Soo will fall for Wang So even if it is hard to believe at this rate...but let's not forget that we will have a Wook saying her: "I miss you at every moment" what makes me think that even while being with Wang So, Wook will still be in the middle. :rolleyes: Gosh! And not to forget that they are planning to make the 14th loveline, and his feelings will be really deep. 

Hello dear, as I remember you have watched the Chinese version right ? 

Is it true that Ruoxi act like Hae Soo did in this episode like in Chinese version ? 

So, the 14th prince got paired with who ? 

Somebody please enlighten and answe my question about this.  

• Like 6

I am wondering how will she stop freaking out everytime she sees WS? Don't tell me she will force herself to stay with WS and avoid WW, aka break up with him, just to save WW from WS's anger and revenge , because she might think that "psycho" WS will kill his brother to have her for himself, if he would know about their relationship ? No, please Writer-nim don't make a fool out WS ! 

HS once said that she fears her heart the most, coz she can't control the direction her heart takes. So I hope this will apply to her love for WS, too. I really hope that she will find herself falling for his gentle and at the same time manly side. I hope to see HS's happy face again and that she and WS will have a beautiful and romantic moments even though we all know that hard times are ahead of them. SoSoo-Couple FIGHTING :heart:

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Hae Soo should be shipped out of Georyeo 

Okay i better done with my ranting. I dont need sub this time and i am gonna flexing like crazy over this episode 9. I need chocolate TT

<(n_n<) Let chocolate make everything better. <3 

4 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

:lol: :lol: How, for me to ship them, I need to see them together on screen. I am not sure they can manage enough screen time for the two considering how they are force feeding the viewers more stupid, pointless scenes with 10th in them.

...at this point I really can't wait for the 10th to die so that he'll stop taking so much screentime. ^^; If So doesn't get rid of him, I'll get rid of him myself, lmao. XD

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, violet90 said:

trust me the writer hate both of our OTP... their life will be more miserable after this......:heartbreak:

agree with you and @ruzikie writernim hate WS and our OTP and we are now forced to hate him..

only 11 episodes remaining and HS still not in love with WS... are we going to get tortured till last epi and then see last 10 minutes of them in  love *banging my head* no way..i gonna hate PDnim too...

• Like 9