[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

OMG ALL THIS TEASING AND WE END WITH THE FORCED KISS. MY GOD I NEED NEXT WEEK TOMORROW. SOO WAS SCARED OUT OF HER MIND. SHE WAS LIKE SEEING VISIONS OF DEATH ALL DAY WTF WAS THAT ALL ABOUT. 

Csy-1POVMAAC9Ac.jpg

NEXT WEEK IS WHERE WE SEE SO COUGHING UP BLOOD. WOOK HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN. SOO AND SO AT THE OCEAN. SO MUCH IS HAPPENING NEXT WEEK. MY STREAM TONIGHT WAS ATROCIOUS SORRY I COULDN'T KEEP UPDATING!!

WOOK I CAN'T SEE YOU LIKE THIS :( HE'S YELLING HER NAME. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO HER NOW.

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-21%20at%2012.06.

• Like 22
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

Just now, andy78 said:

OMG HE KISSES HER MY STREAM FREEZE ...I COULD NOT WATCH THE PREVIEW...I HOPE NEXT WEEK HS WILL CALM ...I HATE THE WAY SHE IS WITH WS!

Well to be fair she's having all these crazy visions and it's giving her a meltdown. I mean, who wouldn't go crazy after seeing all of that? Hopefully she will be able to calm down sooner than later, maybe when WS is attacked (as it looks like we will finally see next week). I just hope her role is to prevent her visions from happening and helping change WS for the better. But who knows, I hear tragic things about the novel path. :\

• Like 16

T_T today streaming is worst very worst...i couldn't watch half episode, wang so yaaa....i want to see the first kiss

by the way, thanks a lot chingu for recap \^0^/ and i'm dying again because of waiting.... for subtitles, and for Monday T_T 

@dhia205 oh no...thank you for the kiss picture, hae soo yaa...you will fall for him now hihii...great kiss wang so \^0^/ 

• Like 12

fml my livestream cut out at the end while i was waiting to screenshot the kiss!!!! why!!!!! 

okay real talk i can't understand HS character at all right now. how does she trust these visions she's having? i need ji mong to smack some sense into her. i feel like her freaking out is already driving wook to the dark side next week.. luckily WS has a high stamina for getting almost killed. maybe that will snap her back to reality and realize where she needs to be. 

• Like 11
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner