[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Firstly, it's breaking my heart how So is getting treated like this.. the guy is freaking happy after the rain ritual.. he's confidence is sky rocketing, then he's finally being acknowledge as a child.. but then the pillar of his confidence is suddenly pulling away oh my god my poor So :tears: 

The scene were he was being served by the evil queen.. gee I was screaming No, please don't eat it.. it's not  food served by a parent but it's a food for taming.. threw it up :mellow:

My stream is not that stable so just a glimpse with Eun's marriage? but they were so cute lol! at least 1 of the prince should get a light-romance, that's what I wish :wub: but BAEK AH is mineeeeeeeeeeee :tears:

Preview, *cross-finger* I think the kiss didn't end in an ugly note as seen in the preview that they were together till sunrise? and just to confirm is Wook leaning for a kiss? and Soo refuses?

Edit: How could I not comment about the kiss.. OMO that's one smexy kiss. Kudos to the prod team, and ofc LJK and LJE that's one awesome kiss scene!  *wanbyeoghae* :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 19

What a regress with tonight's episode? Just when I though we are going all out with the epic, I am sorry to say but I dislike this episode so much. Haesoo basically has gone delusional and again, Wang So is the victim of everything. If he is to morph into a monster heartless Gwangjong, I am totally not surprised as he has been receiving endless beatings and blows, just when he thought that he is capable to be happy. If there is anything that I can take from this episode, at least I like Taejo better now and viewing Wang Jung in a lot more favourable light. I hope the drama will give us some justice now that I feel let down by this episode. And again lesson not learnt, where the heck is Lee Jun Ki's screentime and why wasting his scenes for Wang Eun or that SNSD girl? Evidently, the drama viewing experience improve a lot yesterday because of Lee Jun Ki and having more Wang So, the plot moved up a lot. I am frustrated.

• Like 15

Why I feel so sad for Wang So .. I feel like ranting now!! Why must the writer nim or PD nim make HS hate and fear for WangSo.. That is totally different from the original story.. yes Ruo Xi did fear for the future king aka 4th prince but not as much as the korean version.. they are making her thinking wang so behaving like a demon who kill all his brothers.. that is terrible!! 

On a side note, I love the 13th prince and woo - hee when they appear on screen , I would love to see them often and not forgetting the cute couple of 10th prince and soon-duk.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

IKR? I was sad and panicking because it was wrong timing. WS is sad and HS is freaked out. They don't know each others feelings/emotions. But demm that kiss is good and properly executed!!!! xD hmm now I must wait for the BTS of that scene~ B)

Indeed.. hwo knows WS is a good kisser, that is beautiful yet heart breaking.

WS really shock with HS word, the last person on earth who see him as a human turn our frightened of him.. feels like sky fallin on his head, end of his world

• Like 19

From preview seems like he will suffer from poison and hae soo will save him, then the horse scene.... and wook will think so took su...

Or

Su will as usual wanted to change the history, she will accept so's proposal to end it all.. and wook seems to be devestated at her betrayal...

Side note:  lemme ramble its just my brain cant contain I have to wait 1 more week

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, qwenli said:

hs: you frightened me.

so: u said you are not afraid of me!

hs: i thought i can change things....

so: dun push me away. dun call me an animal too. you cant do that. you are mine. 

hs: i do not belong to you

so: you belong to me. without my permission you cant leave. u belong to me.

and then he swoops down to force kiss. soo pushes him away once but he went in a second time and then they kiss for awhile. she is crying but stop struggling. he pulls back and look at her.

reflection of them in the lake.

END>

preview: wook tell hs he will ask to marry her.

so and soo on the horse by the beach.

evil queen tries to poison the cp. So say she wont get her way.

@qwenli  Thanks for the recap,  Reading your preview

Wook is pathetic..Now after the King has giving HS to WS

Do he think the King is just going to take Hs from him and say here you go 

you can have her after WS supposedly saved the nation..What do he think the king is that indisive

Wow coward.. This could be the reason he and HS fall out because he told her he would ask the kIng for her 

but didn't again..

• Like 13