Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

23 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Yes I kept thinking why was that makeup scene so hawt. Is it Lok acting, his chemistry with IU? Or the director's power? I guess maybe all of the above :wub: but the lips thing is definitely the directors idea. Naught ! Haha

Much that I would have liked a kissing scene after the makeup, I was happy to see him play the gentleman when he was about to kiss her but not seeing any response/signal that it was wanted, he withdrew sooo gently :wub: *sigh* truly a prince :heart:

• Like 22

CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

bbks_ost

Yes! The latest OST for Moon Lovers: Bo Bo Kyung Shim: Ryeo , Can You Hear My Heart, is by Epik High featuring Lee Hi!!! It’s the song with the quicker tempo that played in the last episode and Episode 8. I like it so much better with Epik High rapping in between Lee Hi’s rich, honeyed vocals. She has such a distinctive voice…beautiful. Anyway, Episode 8 was awesome in my books and marks the beginning of Wang So’s desire for the throne.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/09/19/can-you-hear-my-heart/

I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU said EPIK HIGH!!!!

• Like 22

Wait, did the SBS version cut the part when Soo is looking for So in the lake, and when she found him sleeping she murmured "Is he dead?" LOL that part was so funny tho and also because So didn't even flinch when Soo got on the boat, only he did open his eyes when Soo was losing her balance on the boat. Did I really watch that in the SOne or is it me imagining things...

• Like 18

Just finished watching raw ep.8 korean version..

Korean Version VS International Version for ep.8 = Korean Version WINN! :P

The make up scene are totally different!! Love the kor ver 10 times more than the int ver!! It shown more WS & HS scene!! Huhhh..so lucky that we easily can download the kor ver..LOL

Huhhh i wanna smack the editor for int ver..showing us poor editing for WS & HS moments!! :crazy: 

• Like 16

The Thread is on Fire ... can someone help me please - is a Translation for this Part here??? I need to know what they are talking....

• Like 14

off topic...

i just love how LJG always call IU by her real name.. its a rare cases that people call IU by her real name even her previous co star always address her as IU.. its show a close and comfortable relationship that they have.. 

• Like 24

Okay I have decided that I will not read any post until I have watch the episodes lol as much as I want to know whats going on in episode 8, I want to wait until I watch it and then come read all your guys comments and insights! Gaaahhhh im in school right now and I am suffering :bawling: 

• Like 9

Thanks to all the recapper. Literally at my work today and this is my stress-free remedy for the day :)

The guess of the future king route is so different here to the C-version. C-version, she already figure out right away who the future king is and avoid him at all cost which lead to him being interested in her. Here, Soo wasn't aware therefore she was slowly building her bond with So and influencing him.

I definitely can see her trying to avoid him in the next episode out of fear and am eager to see the trigger to the fallout between the 8th and the 4th. Will it be because the 4th wants to marry Soo without knowing that the 8th like her or will Soo slip of tongue result in this throne battle.

History wise, she is aware that he is a ruthless emperor who killed all his brethren but now that she is stuck in the time, it will be interesting to see what lead him to become his future given that So is not ruthless at the time. My bet would be Soo being the reason he become ruthless because no one hold as great importance and value to him than Soo will eventually. The momentum is getting so good especially when So is falling in love with Soo and there is a kiss tomorrow. 

God, 2 episode per week is a no good for me :(

• Like 21

1 minute ago, theseasasleep said:

Honestly, by this point, I'm starting to believe the people responsible for editing the first (international) cut of this drama are hacks. Who cuts the post-make-up scene?! Who in their right minds decides, "Lol, nope!"?! It shows us the moment WS commits wholeheartedly to the feeling in his heart; it shows us HS's heart shaken enough that she needs to remind herself of Wook by touching the bracelet; and last but not least, it is a scene of fantastic intimacy between the actual OTP. Look, I know the cdrama did it differently but that's still a cdrama playing to its audience and whoever else pulls the strings in their entertainment industry. This is a kdrama and in a kdrama you don't sideline the leads or sacrifice important OTP moments to build a doomed ship. Especially when you are nearing the halfway point of your freaking drama.

I am starting to think that some IU's antis were in charge of the editing xD Kidding... but this is so unbelievable. They weren't in their right mind to cut such important moment between OTP. 

• Like 14

Spoiler allert

Spoiler

Based on history (wiki) Gwangjo aka 4th prince became the 4th king of georyo.

After his father died, cp became king, cp died of an ilness after a year. 3rd prince then became king for 2 years. But 4th did a coup and then he became king or it was thru a power struggle. (Cant imagine yo was a good king and he probably tried to kill wang so several time during his reign)

When it said 4th kill his brothers he didnt kill them for fun. Like soo said, in that time kill or be killed. Look at cp how many murder attempts happen to him just for being cp. Gwang jo also didnt kill them all.  Just at the end he was the only prince (king) who gets to live in the palace like the general said. 

Wang so reign for many years. He was a good king. He eradicate slavery, he gave freedom to all. 

I think this drama trying to show hae soo influence wang so about slavery. It was the conversation they have in the pond where soo said she's a person, she doesnt belong to anybody.

As for the main difference between the chinese and korean in terms of history knowledge. Ruoxi knew all the details to history. Hae so dont. But what ever pulled her to georyo time gave her this visions where she saw what will happened. She saw wang so as gwangjo in that steps was because it was the turning point where 4th took back his position as a worthy prince to be considered as king in the future.

(Waves to all old chingus, hi, long time no see)

Edited by ratgirlina
Took a sentence out of spoiler allerts.
  • Like 22

So it seems that we will have a VERY intense 9th episode.

I have seen both previews without subs so I am partially guessing but... It will be probably 'a bit not good' for SoSoo. Fear, clearly visible when she is pushing him away and then when talking with WW. A forced kissed - it really looks like that - reminds too much of c-drama ver. to feel good. (However, I'm really exiced to see IT!!! :w00t: Someone has to be a little pushy to win a girl from this nice -YACK!-guy in the background) 

Still we probably need to wait a bit longer for some really lovey-dovey screen time with our OTP. Can't wait! :wub:

Also, I don't think that the 4th will suddenly change into someone sweet. Oh, he will be possesive and I mean like POSSESIVE. Highly possible, that we will see more cruel behaviour more when he's walking his road to the throne. But I think it will be OK this way, as long HS continues to see his good side. Still, I really hope for some kind of a happy ending. And going back to 21st century just does not feel like it. :angry:

• Like 20

Wow what a episode i don't know what to say or maybe i have to say a lot 

First HS is a player you are lovly-dovly with Wook ...... then SO tell you you are mind and almost kiss you and you don't do or say anything of course they misunderstand both of them

Hahahaha the scene i wait the most (exclude romance ) there faces when they see SO without scar hahahah THE BEST evil Queen hahahah she sure  will have bad dreams 

I need sub for more understand but this episodo blow my mind many things are going to happen i don't like the idea of SO who ask king for HS hand before he ask her ..... is bad i don't want to see you are my belonging thing like that ...WS know HS the best he must know that she will not like that way 

and ofcourse HS is scared she thing WS will kill his family and maybe she thing she has a fault too because she help him with makeup 

The astronomer is the best i still want to know why he knows everything and he knows that HS will help WS ...i am sure he know many many things......

I want to say many more things but i will stop here for now 

Sorry for my bad english

• Like 21