[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hae Soo and Wang Wook date scene...it looks very romantic and he's in the really nice grey robes from earlier...they're talking and I have no idea what about :(:( 

Ah..it's the..if it rains, I'll ask the King to let you go scene, I'm guessing. Hae Soo looks really happy..Wook takes her hand..are they...promising something to each other?? She rests her head on his shoulder...and ahhh why this feel like we're running out of happy scenes soon??

• Like 13

Cut to Oh sang gong wakes up from her bed.

hs: the court physician came by without telling the king.

oh: did you tell anybody?

hs: no. Pls eat the porridge.

I will stay and watch you eat.

I finally know why you are so mean to me because you are worried about me.

you said I am a lot like you. So I will be careful like you.

when you are weak or sick, you can rely on me.

HS feeds oh the porridge. It's not easy to grind the pine nuts! Please eat.

oh: u call. This porridge? And smile.

• Like 22

Lol general n his daughter is cute. Dad can tell his daughter likes Eun and try to ask if she would change her mind. Sayimg he cant fight or prptect his family. She answrred she can fight and she can protect the family. Lol

WW left a note in HS room. It says bathhouse. Wow so HS Hanja has improved and she goes there to meet him

WW don't you want to leave here

HS says yes it's just a few steps away. She miss Chae ryung too.

Wow she mentions WS. WS told me You can try to run but you can't escape the king. No where in Goryeo you can run from his grasp

• Like 14

Wook in front of a gate but seems the king forbid anyone to enter the gate.

HS open the letter .... she realize about the date. Wook already waiting for her at the cave. Candles everywhere...aawwwwwI don't know our Wook can be this romantic.

Both sitting together. Talking. She said she is doing good at lady SG place. She is asking something to Wook. Wook explain. Wook take HS hand and grab it. He said about Chae Ryung, the maid. 

HS lay her head on Wook shoulder. Wook smiling, both enjoy the cave holding hand. 

• Like 12

Hae Soo with CP and Astronomer..CP is in armor...they've told her to be quiet about something...Wang So enters the enclosure..he looks unhappy to see Hae Soo but he lets her go without a word. Hae Soo gets hijacked by evil Queen's maids...Queen and Yo are asking her something...uh oh...interrogation!! And they are inspecting Hae Soo's basket of herbs..which she probably used to tret CP..Queen approaches...Hae Soo says something Queen doesn't like..she grabs her hair..Wang So sees and is not pleased....Lady Oh appears and crosses words with the Queen...trying to save Hae Soo?? Uh oh...Lady Oh has said something Queen does not like at alllllll...if looks could kill...Gosh I wish I knew what was going on..Queen leaves in a huff

• Like 21

HS with Mo and JM. JM remind her again for not telling anything to anyone. HS understand. So show up, both still cold to each other. HS leave first. 

Three maids approach HS and bring her in force, So see that. Oww..crazy eomma and Yo make the maid bring HS. They're talking what was she doing with CP. HS do not saying abything, crazy eomma and Yo force her. the maid took her basket and reveal the content. HS still not talking. Crazy eomma pissed and grab on HS hair, right on time lady SG appear and save HS. 

HS still keep the secret. Lady SG and crazy eomma doing nerve war, she said she will tell this to the king. Crazy eomma and Yo leave.

So see all the scene. 

Crazy eomma at her place bump with So. asking what is he doing in here. So not affraid. 

• Like 18