Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

One question guys, who's Gwang Jo ? Hae Soo mentioned it on her dream when she saw the future of King Taejo. Is it Wang So ? 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

One question guys, who's Gwang Jo ? Hae Soo mentioned it on her dream when she saw the future of King Taejo. Is it Wang So ? 

Wangso and  Gwangjong are the same person -- 4th prince and 4th ruler of Goryeo. B)

EDIT:

Sharing a tweet from our chingu @peny

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Hi ruzikie! Yes, Wang So will become Gwangjong in the future... :)

• Like 10

On 18/09/2016 at 1:50 AM, MoOnLoVeRz said:

HUGE SPOILER ALERT!

Hopefully will change it for the goodd not for baaaad  :bawling:......................

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

Hi ruzikie! Yes, Wang So will become Gwangjong in the future... :)

So he's gonna kill his brother for the throne ??? 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Wangso and  Gwangjong are the same person -- 4th prince and 4th ruler of Goryeo. B)

EDIT:

Sharing a tweet from our chingu @peny

He's her future..

She's he path to destiny

• Like 12

Sorry its my 1st post here, can anyone share who sang the fast tract ost in epi6 where the princes help Soo escape :). Tq

• Like 4

Wow. This one looks almost real. :lol:  Sigh. That first SoSoo kiss can't come fast enough. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

DO you guys think the princes hairstyle has any significant meaning? I noticed the younger princes (Wang Eun, Baek Ah and Wang Jung) only tie their hair while the older ones (except our Goryeo fshionista Wang So ;)) had the tiny bun hairstyle. Because it was separate between the age group so i think there must have some meaning to it. 

• Like 6

good to see you @meahri_1 flooding the thread with your posts now hahaha been long time no see you and @akinahana89 or maybe I was missing both of your posts as I still have other 20 pages that I couldnt backtrack hahahaha 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, briseis said:

I don't know why but I find myself looking at this still and imagine how awesome the scene will be :wub:

Yes just yes!! :wub: thanks my friend! My prayers were answered :lol:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

DO you guys think the princes hairstyle has any significant meaning? I noticed the younger princes (Wang Eun, Baek Ah and Wang Jung) only tie their hair while the older ones (except our Goryeo fshionista Wang So ;)) had the tiny bun hairstyle. Because it was separate between the age group so i think there must have some meaning to it. 

The bun signifies the man is married. Single men typically wear their hair down while married men no longer can..

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I guess there are posts in previous pages that explaining about this. younger princes have their hair down because they're still single while Yo, Wook, CP are married that's why they have tiny bun hairstyle :) 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, luci13 said:

good to see you @meahri_1 flooding the thread with your posts now hahaha been long time no see you and @akinahana89 or maybe I was missing both of your posts as I still have other 20 pages that I couldnt backtrack hahahaha 

Annyeong @luci13!! Have been slammed with work Chingu...and had to travel to DC for a conference. I tried hard to keep up, but it was a losing battle. There are still a lot of pages I haven't been able to get to. :(

LOL. Here's another work from DC. It's a little more suggestive....

• Like 24