Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

3rd prince yo is pure evil (kudos for acting so well!!!)

the next one is the 9th. he had so many evil look during the celebration esp with regards to 4th prince so !!!!

• Like 11

4 hours ago, ahriev said:

Yes... He indeed want to protect Soo, he protects and wish this condition can stay like this (like frozen time). To maintain the condition he hide and avoid that's make chance. Like, he want to hold Soo's hand but when JiMong appear he release it... his choice to hide the scar too

But until when? Until when he can do that? He cannot always hide and avoid the condition

That's why I said my modern mind (or should I say me) that make me begin to hate him...  

Doesn't mean that what he did is wrong... 

I guess it comes down to preference as I am more "old school" so I love how wook takes it slow :) i guess to a lot of us It seems he's being cautious and too careful but to me it just seem he is sincere and he's aware of her and being around her is slowly changing him. 

i know that HS will eventually be with WS but I think one of the biggest reason I prefer WW-HS is due to how WW chooses to love and treat HS. Ah.. it's so interesting to see the different perspective and opinion of bot WS-HS shipper and WE-HS shipper. 

• Like 12

7 hours ago, hobeverly1212 said:

can give the link to see the sbs version of WS thinking about HS at the pond after she sings?

thks

u can download it from here... [link removed]

Edited by vero99
  • Like 3

Guest Tinkiebell
4 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

btw, there isnt a WS-HS forum up in the shipper site?

There's none yet, indeed. But you're free to create one. The same goes for WW-HS couple :) 

@Mau_Cherry 

agreed!! WS fear cause he knew that falling in love is something dangerous and now HS belong to palace just to make thing worse.. WS fpr now have no power whatsoever to protect HS in case of anything.. his feeling will make it harder for him to live in palace.. 

but i think most importantly he fear his feeling for HS.. WS is the easiest guy to read.. once he loves he will always love them.. just look how he still love his mom and now HS just teach him the real feeling.. imagine how deep his love will be.. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, nearsea said:

What do you mean? Which scene did I miss? :vicx:

@LyraYoo I did see that scene so that means I'm watching the youku version? I generally watch it online.. so why there are so many versions in the first place? :S

Hello, @nearsea @ahriev & @Yippeuni I only noticed the difference after watching from 2 sites and then I saw this summary of the scene difference shared by @qwenli earlier

9 hours ago, qwenli said:

Seriously I dont know why this drama is making me do extra work! So I took a quick look at Myasiantv version (k version) vs what I recorded from TV last night, here are the differences:

1) someone had already mentioned about the dialogue between YH and Wook, so I look out for it. It appear around the 5mins mark in the k version. My Korean is limited (am still taking classes), but it was a serious conversation and I caught the last line that YH told Wook : Orabeoni (brother) you can be emperor too.

So this was clearly an important scene that plant the idea in Wook's head that he can be the king too. This was a long convo which lasted about 2mins,

Those watching the current half baked sub versions, will notice that the subs were about the general. Yes, for the international version, it was the scene the general talking to the king, which is also in the k version, but come after YH/wook convo and point2.

2) after the YH/wook, the k version scene cut Jimong applying medicine on the CP's hand. Which I consider an important scene showing the Cp's enzema problem. For the international version, the Cp screaming in pain all of a sudden in the medical hall was very abrupt because there wasnt an earlier hint that he has this issue. this scene is slightly less than 1 min.

----------------------------

I tried tabulating both versions and the international version is about 1 min 20 plus secs shorter than the k version. I still am not sure how and where they chop off the rest because the additional scenes in k version is about 3mins. Since the difference in both duration is only 1 min, and I cant notice the difference in other scenes, I assume they edit here and there to shorten some other scenes to make up for it.

------------------------------

Frankly, I consider that talk between YH and Wook as very important. Ok I can skip JM applying med. Perhaps they should have cut out IU singing. I love her but given a choice between an important story point and HS singing her love for Wook, I think I will take the conversation.  

In her room, when she is looking out at the moon, she already profess her love for Wook, so there was no need for her to sing at the party after the birthday song.

and if you needed subs, thanks again @fangurling123 & @liddi

3 hours ago, liddi said:

Thanks to @fangurling123's wonderful translations, I have reedited the subs for Ep7, incorporating both her and 4seasonswithIU's translations.

Links for this week's subs can be found in Avistaz or below:

Ep6             Ep7

I hope it helped and addressed your concern.

• Like 15

If only the AGB ratings would include tv boxes in the army :w00t:

• Like 20

HS for me is someone who easilly trust and fall in love.. she been betrayed by her froend and bf and then BAM she meet WW who easily the most gentleman guy she ever meet.. he care about her in so many way and trust me all women fall for this...

but for me WW and HS love is real its just WW is the guy that put his family first and then himself.. the conflict will rise because he can't just risk everything because of HS... even his personality show that.. 

something BIG must happen for HS to decide that she will take off the bracelet and broke off with him.. in preview we can see WW open HS room and scream her name.. 

my take she can't take it anymore and ran away my predictions is with WS .. for what reason i can't guess it yet..

• Like 11

It's weird how the Goryeo princes think it's perfectly OK to marry their half sisters. I know they do it to consolidate their own powers within their family, but don't they find it gross even at the mere thought of it? Imagine holding hands and kissing and having babies with your own half sister. :sweatingbullets: And when the babies grow up, it's shocking for them to realise their mom is also their aunt!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, liltash85 said:

I get what you mean. but during that time, scar is a big issue. Wang So was sent off out of palace just because he had a scar on his face (thanks to his crazy mom). And we know that woman with a scar cannot be married to a king or any royals too. So, Wang Wook hid her scar so that she will not be look down by society. 

And about hiding the relationship, i think if their relationship surfaces, the one that will get a great impact is Hae Soo. Worst case she can get killed. That is why Wook is hiding their relationship while working on how to get HaeSoo her position back. 

Just sharing my opinion. 

Totally agree... and that's why I would be executed sooner if I lived in Goryeo... Hahaha

(Thank's God I live in 21st century)

3 hours ago, nearsea said:

I am absolutely loving Hae Su's philosophies day by day. I mean probably by now we could bind a book altogether by collecting hae su's words of wisdom lol. Like the best one today was how she said ' no one can save myself but me'. And anyone can may be connect to her as regardless how so many princes are staying by her side, she had to take care of herself at that very moment. And that sense of desperation and fear that at the end it's you who knows what's better for you. So Hae Su is one of the strongest character ever made in kdramaworld to me, [well I've not seen the original so the credit goes to the actual writer]. She stands up for herself in time of distress, even it can bring her life in danger. And then the way she says to NJH's prince, that we're supposed to die one day no matter if you;re prince or a popper. So why worry about status and position. May be the fact that she comes from a thousand year after century, her convictions are firm and clear, but then it's no joke as a nobody like her to do things right till the end even if it means you pay for your actions later on. I feel the character of 'Su' is written with lots of integrity and courage in mind. So it's refreshing in the world of dramas where heroines get to drag by hands and what not like they are some kind of property. And she takes a dig at that too, when the 13th prince said he could not 'claim' wook's wife lol. 

Wah... I definitely moved by your post. I like "Su character is written with lots of integrity and courage" part... And I agree with that, that is her charm. She's easily get attention/regognation from other and that's make her lovable but also hate-able (especially person that envious to her).

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Now I am more convinced the Youku version is the most detailed version compared to DF ,One TV Asia and SBS. This explains why the loyalty  and the views remain strong (800 Million Views as of now)

Despite the complains about the OST and all (by I-nets and K-nets) that were used in Youku version, the storytelling is more diverse.

Youku Cut Scene ( Not totally as "DELETED" but it didn't make it to the cut in OTVA and SBS) 

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

eaa...I thought this scene include in Onehd/international ver, because I assuming the one that hdfree<dot>com is from onehd.

i want to ask for confirmation EP 1,2 & 3 have re-edited ver, EP 4&5 same for both version (?). EP 6&7 is have multi(international&korean) versions ? or more?

At first I chocked because I worry about the 3rd ver, but that's definitely the scene from International (S-One Asia). So I assume Youku is using the same ver as in S-One Asia.

If I not mistake all episode (1-7) have two version (International and Korean). First ver of 1,2,,3 is airing at the same time in International and Korea, but then in Saturday SBS airing the edit ver (better editing and better BGM). 4 & 5 even they are airing in the same time, the ver for International and Korean are different (not as much as 6&7 for the different, mainly BGM and editing). The difference in 6&7 getting worst (Cut and adding scene in Korean ver). Oh and the preview begin in ep 5 is different...

38 minutes ago, larinalove said:

So the other day I made my sister watch MLSHR, mind you she knows nothing Korean, hasn’t watched any dramas of them but I just couldn’t hold myself and told her to go on my laptop and just watch all 7 episodes I downloaded. So she did, she watched them all in a day without knowing anything about the story or the description of the plot line,she went in blind because I wanted her raw reaction.

Today, in my break at work I went out with her to have lunch and before we can sit she started telling me her impressions. She liked the story very much, she was fascinated by the costumes, dresses and the good looking guys (duh), she also loves IU, she says she is so sweet and beautiful also acts very decently . So I asked her what about the love story, she said and I swear this is true “I like WW and HS but I wish she will end up with the second lead because he is deserves to be loved and is more mysterious and interesting”, haha,  she actually thought he was her second love interes, so when I told her that actually WS was the lead she was surprised because at least story wise at this stage the love line is more about WW-HS, she has seen glimpses of WS-HS but she thought it was just like any other story where there are two love interests, haha.

Stay positive guys, hugs!

Sorry to cut

Hahahaha I laugh hard because of you. Your sister reaction is so pure, I love that. Makes me feel to drag my sister to watch MLSHR too (I already told her, but she refuse because it's historical). Maybe I have to try harder

• Like 17

2 hours ago, kriswu said:

I think, what he wanted to say was "That look in your eyes. I hate it like crazy...... It makes me fall in love with you more. I hate it when you look at me because I know I will never be able to look away. It makes me feel something I've never felt before and I hate you for making me feel this way. I hate it.^_^:D :wub:

I so agree with your post, I feel the same way I for one believe he loves her more than he himself wants to admit or believe.  I wrote about HS earlier and what she has been through and how she and WS have some pain in common. Maybe WS is afraid of love and maybe even being loved.  When he has lived without it you tell yourself it's just a weakness you don't need.  Not only does it mean opening himself up to someone completely.  It means breaking down all the walls he has built up until now to protect himself from it. Rejection and being abused at such an early age would place scars on anyone. The scar below his eye that he covers with a patch.  Isn't as large or as bad as the one that was left on his heart. The fact that HS treats him like his is no different.  Speaks and faces him head on without fear and looks at him beyond his scar.  Is like a double edged sward so amazing to him yet so terrifying as well...  How can she see me like this, looking beyond my scar as if it doesn't exist..

He is afraid to let go and let her cross that line but it's the way she makes him smile even laugh.  He may seem to be watching her from afar not caring so much but in truth he notices everything about her.  Every little thing she does and while watching her sing Happy Birthday and later watching her sing again you could see it in his eyes he was soaking every bit of her in... 

Some might wonder what would be the big deal why not give love a chance even happiness but I think for WS it would be like living in darkness in the cold up until now and meeting HS experiencing the world through her and her eyes. Like how even watching it snow beside her felt as if it was the first time.  How her light of goodness & strength shine and bring warmth to all those around her including him.  It's what he fears the most how do you live without that warmth and light once you let it in.  And maybe after having to live through the pain of his past WS just isn't sure he could live through that again...

45 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

I've been to a number of different sites and Scarlet Heart Ryeo is Number .1 viewed/downloaded. Here's a few screenshots

So sod the domestic ratings. Scarlet Heart Ryeo is a hit everywhere else. Eclipses ''Hwaiting'' \^o^/

Edit: Here's the deleted scenes at the lake where Wang So thinks about his growing love for Hae Soo, Love his little shake of the head at the end. He's totally in denial.

yeah .... hit everywhere but the domestic rating make me sad.

i know SH can't beat Moonlight but the rating should better at least 10% or more. below 8% was so-so poor.

• Like 13

So, from watching the episodes so far

I think the acting is good. I am moved by all the actors..

It is the editing of the shows that are causing the problem. Because there are times I am left.. wait why and when did that happen? Did I miss something?

I am glad this forum is here to help solve some of the confusion

• Like 9

I ship hae so with these two but i dont know which one will sail i really  want it to sail with wang so LOLga_dance.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 17