Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Heloo, anyong... This is newbi here.. I came to this forum since i fallin love with the drama. Last night i watched the 6 episode, but there were no missing scene like chingu said up there.. Or may be because of the area? I still watched the scene of KHN crying, in the begining of the drama. I watch from tv cable S-one. Btw, i still upsad because of the limit WS and HS scene last night... Huhuhu... hopefully tonight there will be more their scene.. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Apparently the Korean version is different from the version available in China. They must have edited the eps in Korea in response to the growing criticism on the lack of So-centered scenes (that were in the leaked scripts or in the highlight preview). On the other hand, there were also scenes in the Chinese version that weren't included in the Korean version, like 

The second scene explains the third consort that asked for HS as her maid, Lady Gwangjuwon later mentioned by Ji Mong. Eun's mother is the Lady So(little)Gwangjuwon, and here Eun clearly says that he asked both his mom and aunt to ask for HS. I guess Baek Ah would have asked his mother, too, if she had been more powerful. Eun's mom and aunt are daughters of one of the military leaders that helped the king unite the peninsula and was granted the family name of Wang.

I was wondering where that So - Yo scene came from because it wasnt on the version I saw. hmm, I appreciate them answering feedback to the korean audience. But given the ratings so far, I think they should stop catering to the k audience, they obviously are not taking to the show. 

I feel that the k version, should have stick closer to the original and be 30 eps or thereabouts, because there are so many stories to tell. Otherwise, they should have cut one or two prince out to streamline the story.

• Like 15

Are there any Korean dramas that explore relationships like Moon Lovers? I've watched a lot k-dramas and usually the second male lead pines for the girl, but the girl only sees the male lead. The dynamic in moon lovers is unusual in k-dramas, but very realistic.

I'm enjoying both WW x HS and WS x HS. I think everyone wants the WS x HS love line to start since they're the main otp. I'm enjoying their friendship because I have a preference for friends to lovers romances, but I guess not many people do.  I'm hoping that the scriptwriter does it justice instead of abruptly ending one love for another. (From what LJG said in his v app, he got jealous bec of the love line between WW and HS. I guess there will be some over lap...)

Also there's skinship between WS and HS when they currently don't like each other romantically... I'm looking forward to how it will be when they actually do :wub:
  • Like 19

30 minutes ago, qwenli said:

With regards to So's appearance time, I just want to say that since I saw some of the C version, he will appear much more later.

In fact, if they follow the C version, Wook's time will be greatly cut later. 

I think, for most korean audience they are not use to this arrangements as well.

I woke up and saw the ratings, and I must say although I am disappointed, I am not surprised. That's just the way the Korean taste is.  Park Bo Gum is on a roll, and I dont blame the k audience, he is indeed handsome and cute. 

-------------

Can anyone who watched the C version carefully and still remembers it please PM me? I have some questions to ask. Thank you.

I think the same way too. About LJK "less" screen time I think because the story need to develop for people around him first. But I already got the message that he will be someone important at last night episode while all his brother run looking for him to help HS from marrying "the old man". I wonder why Jung not run into Yo to help him, since Yo is the closest brother than he with So to begin with. And why Eun not run into Won, Then why BA not run into Mo to help him save HS, as he know Mo is the crown prince and have more power than other siblings...

Then it hit me, the writer already make So their hero in instant, someone they can lean on with his arrival at the palace. 

Eun - So stop HS slapping him during the fight to stop his brother become more humiliating (by beaten by a girl) thou he aware that the fight caused because Eun's fault. 

Jung - So become the ultimate savior for him when a gangster about to crush him and Wook before.

BA - well the scene told us so much how So stand up to talk back at Yo in purpose saving BA and stop Yo from saying more harsh word to BA about his clan. 

And for HS, he is developing a feeling toward her but it need Wook first to bring out the jealousy and competitor side from him. 

So I understand it that way on why we haven't see more of LJG on our screen, but starting tonight we will see many of him. As the general is join the crowd now, his feeling to HS start to grow bigger....I really want to see jealous So compete with Wook over a girl LOL....

Spoiler

And for tonight's rating I really don't think much about this. Beside of that neighbor kingdom has its crown prince kiss the girl...LOL well I see many dead body in there and still counting until now.... 55

If we have that kind of ultimate swooning scene too I'm sure the rating score will be great....So yaa hurried kiss her or Wook get to kiss her first... 40

• Like 19

6 hours ago, kdramakrazy said:

Are there 2 versions of this episode ? Which one should i watch - the korean or the chinese? And by which one i mean which one has more of LJK ?

haha, very good way of asking this question!

Thanks to the schizo director :sweatingbullets:, now we have to watch two versions. Seems like the k version has an added scene of LJK with the 3rd prince. :D

• Like 14

10 hours ago, qwenli said:

With regards to So's appearance time, I just want to say that since I saw some of the C version, he will appear much more later.

In fact, if they follow the C version, Wook's time will be greatly cut later. 

I think, for most korean audience they are not use to this arrangements as well.

I woke up and saw the ratings, and I must say although I am disappointed, I am not surprised. That's just the way the Korean taste is.  Park Bo Gum is on a roll, and I dont blame the k audience, he is indeed handsome and cute. 

-------------

Can anyone who watched the C version carefully and still remembers it please PM me? I have some questions to ask. Thank you.

Mybe after episode 10, we can see WS appear more. I hope Lee jun Ki korean fans still watching SH drama even they unhappy about his less appearance. And support his co-star and the rest.

For me SH storyline was great & interesting. Their acting not so bad. Still worth it to watch. But maybe not korean taste plus this drama remake from chinese. 

Yes, this time is park bo gum sydrome. Everybody love him. He is very talented actor plus his can act through his eyes. His manners, kindness, also handsome make korean people love so much.

• Like 10

Hello, everyone!

Been lurking this thread since week 1 of the drama. Just as a reaffirmation for me, quick question for you guys!

There's two versions for Episodes 1-3? A regular broadcasted one and a director's cut version.

We only have 1 version for Episodes 4-5. And now, we have two versions for Episode 6, right?

I don't understand why they decided to cut the scenes with Hae Soo and Baek Ah & Wang So and Baek Ah. It's important to establish the relationship/friendships/loyalty between the characters. Otherwise, in the Dramafever/Internation version you're left wondering how and when Baek Ah got so close to these characters. Close enough that Baek Ah can beg Wang So to help them save Hae Soo.

Edited by kinginthenorths
Added more thoughts
  • Like 14

Loved today's episode with all the Prince's rallying around Hae Soo! 

Sidenote: does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at Myung Hee's funeral, it was so beautiful and sad. 

• Like 12

Hello all~

Silent reader of this thread and finally decided to join into the discussion ^^ So far i'm loving this drama and love the plotline. I absolutely cannot wait until Hae Soo and the 4th prince begin their romance :wub:

One thing I noticed though, while reading this thread, is that apparently Wang Soo is going to kill all of his brothers to get the throne...? Is this true? ;-; I currently love WS (and can't wait for the romance to bloom) but I would be kinda disappointed with him killing his brothers for the throne.. Do you guys think the writers would go for that plot? I was thinking that Wang Yo would be the one to kill the brothers since he's the one that desires the throne..? In the Chinese version, how does it end up?

Also in Korean history, I know WS becomes the King and ends up marrying the princess.. If that happens, what happens to HS? Do you think this drama will make a twist and have WS and HS end up together in the end? (I don't want to see this drama end like Six Flying Dragons..)

But anyways, I am getting major First lead syndrome (Can't believe this would actually happen...)! I think WW and HS moments are adorable but I ship WS and HS ^^ (As people said, scar couple~) I saw that this is how it was in the Chinese version too and there will be HS x WS moments later on but I'm just dying for it to happen already!! I saw the 6 minute preview and I love seeing their moments~

Above all, can't wait for the next episode and see what will happen~

• Like 17

1 hour ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

I can't believe it the rating is bad, very bad... I know that some fans are saying that don't care about the rating... But i care... I'm worried maybe SBS will reduce the Episodes like KBS did with Beautiful Mind... I know that we international fans we can do anything... BUT PLEASE AT LEAST LET'S TRY TRENDING ON TWEET TOMOROW, ONE HOUR BEFORE THE DRAMA START AT 09:00PM (SKT)

with regards to cancellation or reduction you dont have to worry about it because this drama is already all pre-produced, if they dont air it the are wasting money. Also many other countries are on simulcast. so they HAVE to finish screening the drama, otherwise k audience will complain why other countries can watch and they cant. :)

• Like 15

Aaaahh. I'm sad that there are different versions of the show between SBS and Dramafever... I want to watch the SBS version too T.T

I guess I'm now going to spend my time searching around the internet.

• Like 10

What is happening with Park Bo Gum is like what happened with Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Joo Won and even Bi Rain when this made Full House. Koreans are so, they like to embrace the actor of the moment and if is talented and handsome even more, so I'm not surprised if the other drama is the one in the heart of the viewers. Maybe if I'm a little upset for the low ratings that are unfair, but at least according of what I saw in social media, MLSHR is quite popular in the internet and with those numbers in Youku I consider it a success.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, briseis said:

OMG! CAN THESE TWO BE ANY MORE SWOONWORTHY! Their scenes feel as if they were cut straight out of the most delicious romantic novel! There is a hidden intimacy in the way Hae Soo and Wang So ride together under the cover of fog; in the way he holds her so tightly. In the darkness of the forest they appear completely alone, with BA trailing way behind them.

So might be a prince but he has no shining armor, instead he has his masks, his demons and blood on his hands yet he is still there, saving her. 

I want to give you 100 likes :D

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

I hope we will get the sub for sbs version too. Just like what @IAmSoulReader said, it would be so much better that we will get a complete version with all scene + subs too.  Here the other scenes  in SBS version which aren't present in Dramafever version

I can't understand why were deleted so many good scenes. :o Thanks God I was able to watch the raw episode of the version of SBS. Thanks SBS! :heart: Still, I am curious to watch the original version. :confused:

• Like 11