Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Poor Baek Ah..... you just have to see his Drawings... his Heart is in there!

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.04.15_zpsvt

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.04.22_zpsd3

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.04.29_zpsck

• Like 24

My streaming site was lagging so bad I couldn't contimue my watch so I'll comment after subs or out but I'm enjoying reading your comments Thanks Everyone

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Tinkiebell said:

Yes, and I'm really looking forward to see how creative this writer is when dealing with historical facts... 

Same with me... Looking forwards for the stories as adaptation Bu Bu Jin Xing, but sill stick with their history...

16 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I wonder what will turn WS to be the cold-blooded man like that who will kill his brothers to maintain the throne and what will drive the brothers to make him do something cruel like that:tears:

I think HS's matters will be the turning points for WS and WW about throne. Because the one who has desire to be king only 3rd Prince.

• Like 6

what i understand there are 2 point that the writer want to show in this eps... 

1. how far will HS goes to save herself and live without concerning other.. when she heard the prince will be in trouble she just make a decision to follow along but she never accepted her fate.. she a fighter i think even she willing to die than became king wife.. HS have guts and bravery that even WS who afraid on nothing shocked with her action.. she will do ANYTHING to live... 

2. all prince love to HS.. its not WS or WW effort only to release HS... all the prince were concerned and do anything that they can to save her.. that scene where WW carrying HS and all the prince rush to her leave me in tear.. their love is genuine toward HS.. and then we have WS that watch from afar in concern also shock to see how much HS affected him and all his brother.. 

so in conclusion is HS bond with prince will result my tear when they all fall apart because of throne and HS will suffer.. WS will carry a burden hurting his brother and his lover to get a throne.. 

damn......

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, ofeliaslie. said:

Guys don't be too upset about the lack of Wang So. He is the person HS will fall deeply in love with. It's the matter of waiting. HS receives her bracelet from WW from next episode which happens in the Chinese version too. So far the production team has been faithfully following the novel it's based on but a few differences here and there to suit Koreans history.

As to why WS isn't as deeply upset like the other princes, in the novel the 4th prince is calm and collected. He thinks before he jumps into action. Every move he makes is calculated. But that doesn't mean he doesn't care for Ruo Xi or HS. As the story progresses what he does for her is more than what the 8th could ever do for her.

I love how the writer of SHR is creating the same arc but executed it on korean version way, another feels added to our watching experience with Scarlet Heart.

-How Hae Soo became a palace maid and dismissed from the concubine line ( in C the novel, the Prince lead by 8th and 4th really worked for it) I appreciate how the writer takes Hae Soo into a more independent woman as much as she can with the limited ways she has. She is smart, as the King as pointed out. (Which is similar to BBJX . This is also the gateway of which the King will be fond of her not as a sexual partner but a strong pillar in the palace later on even if she is only a palace maid) 

-The bracelet. I love how they placed more importance and symbol in SHR.

-The scars to seal the So-Soo arc. (It is a major foundation of the scar couple relationship. They share something in common. Couple Scar T_T  )

-Wang So's calmness. I was not surprised. And the closeups by PDnim works for the purpose a lot.

CsKeRq2VIAA9Cr8.jpg

• Like 22

@leejongsuk thank you for the vids!

Now I can watch it over and over again to see the expressions in Wook's face. He clearly angry, dislike and worry about Soo and how the palace treat that girl. Specially when he found out Soo is demoted to be maid (eventhough it's better than slave. Idk what he will do if Soo becomes a slave). He's trying to conceal and hide it from Soo, don't want that girl to be worry because of his worries. It's his way to protect Soo and making her life a little ease. I like how he soothed Soo by saying everything's going to be ok. Every man says that to his lover when things go bad. 

But Soo prediction that Wook's going to be the 4th king who is cruel is uneasy too. All this time, the face that Wook put in front of Soo is a lovely caring gentle one. How can she even think Wook is going to be a cruel King? Does she, like me, suspected that's not the real Wook? Hehehe. 

The face on So's face when he saw the scar is gold. 

• Like 13

LOL When they tried to get HS married to the oldie, I honestly tried to remember how Faith show handled the heroine getting married to the evil temporary "king". LMH kissed her and made her "impure" or something so I was actually urging one of WS and WW to go and just give her a peck. :lol:

BTW  I liked the episode but how I wish WS helped HS because he wanted to and not because BA asked him too. I am being greedy but I wanted both the heroes to want to rescue her because they have feelings for her. :lol:

Also, is Jung actually calling HS as sister? I thought even he will have feelings for her?

Just wondering if Palace maids are allowed to interact with the princes? HS will be celebrating Eun's B'day. The updates also mentioned that she can complete her punishment and leave the palace? Can someone explain what exactly are the rules for and freedom given to palace maids?

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Actually, I disagree. Wang So is not so calculating like Wang Wook in my opinion. His actions are always more impulsive. When he said to his mother, he will make her only look at him, he wasn't saying that he wants to be king, but he will do anything to disrupt her plans. He has a scar which is his burden and like CR said, if he had not been aprince, he wouldn't have survived in Goryeo. So the scar is a hiddrance to claim for the throne therefore he has never expressed the wish to become the next king because in his mind, it is not possible. For me, Hae Soo will be the trigger to claim the throne as she will be the one who gives him confidence to show his face and see the scar as no big deal.   

I so totally disagree. I think the director has personified and telegraphed the personality behind Wang So.  You will NEVER see him coming.  The director and writer spared no effort in their attempt to compare him  to a wolf.  And wolves while impulsive at times... simply because they are wild animals and unpredictable.... are also superb hunters When in that mode what he will do will not be obvious.

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I wonder what will turn WS to be the cold-blooded man like that who will kill his brothers to maintain the throne and what will drive the brothers to make him do something cruel like that:tears:

Well i think there is only one reason here, and it's mainly because of his love for Haesoo, or you can say that Haesoo will be a biggest trigger that set everything in motion. I have noticed that in LJG v-app interview, his facial expression became serious and his body tensed everytime he mentioned that his character became jealous with Wook when he found out he was in love with Haesoo and then became extremely jealous and obsessed later on. Maybe even LJG himself had been scared by the obsession of his own character. :worried:

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Lol. Actually I see admiration in her eyes and I think it's mainly because she thinks that he's her saviour. Almost everytime she feels depressed, does not know what to do, and is in danger, he's always there for her. That's why I think she admires her as her saviour but she can not open up entirely with him. It's easy to like a man like WW as he's every girl's dream man. Well-mannered, gentle, knows how to deal with women, and smart. He's got all the ingredients to be a dream man. No wonder HS can like him that quick. 

I agree with you but admiration doesn't necessarily mean love. And he's allways there to offer her his consolation even if Wang Woog was unable to stop his sister to beat her. I only said what I think. Her heart  is not yet given

• Like 12

I wonder why HS suspected the other princes and even WW first, when she was trying to guess who among them is the future Gwangjong. If her memory of Gwangjong is someone who killed his brothers to ascend the throne, shouldn't she think of WS as her first suspect? After all, he is someone known for committing bloodshed. She had literally saw him covered in blood after killing people.

Btw, speaking of history, did Gwangjong actually kill his own brothers? I know he was harsh towards the powerful noble clans and carried out purges to expel or destroy them, but did he actually go as far to killing his own family members to safeguard his throne in history?

Was surprised that the 9th prince took part in the HS rescue mission. Otherwise I thought he just followed Wang Yo around most of the time. After a failed interpretation of HS's \^o^/ emoticon, finally he made some useful contribution in the show!

• Like 10

One of the Scenes I´m very interested in to find out .... when those two are alone in one room I always feel like I have to be on the edge of me seat.... not miss a single second.

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.13.02_zpsko

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.13.10_zpsqw

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.13.14_zpsvm

• Like 23

31 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I saw Mo died in the long teaser...we know how Soo feeling toward Mo, and Mo is one of his protector in the palace. I bet Mo died because of Yo, and Soo will have revenge based on that. 

• Like 13

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2015.04.56_zpsnl

This eyes...that kind of look.....for now this is how Soo look at HS. He worry about her, he know how it feels to be lonely, and losing a sister makes HS literally an orphan in his palace. 

And being having no one to back her up worry him, because he know exactly how he feel when people leaving him out. 

Hurry change that look into love Soo yaa.....Wook is making his move don't you loose her.... pink mushroom 001

• Like 22

OMMG  the  chemistry between IU nnnd Kang Ha Neul is just  FIIIIIREEEE their  scennes their looks are  killinnng meeee OMG matched in  heaven i  Really hope they cann  ennnnnd up together innnn the show nd off the show  theey're amaaazinng nd i love the show  because of thier scenes  how  he cried nd  stayed all  night  infront of the  dooor is jjust  sweeet super  sweeet  nnnnd her crying scenne nailed it i  LOVE them   together hopefully we can see their kiss on the show:heart::heart::wub:.....

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

One of the Scenes I´m very interested in to find out .... when those two are alone in one room I always feel like I have to be on the edge of me seat.... not miss a single second.

@Mau_Cherry So do I feel the same eager wanting to know what they conversation is about clearly WY feels threaten by WS.. Just seeing how the other brothers are communicating with him and going to him when something is wrong WY may feel that WS could usurp his teritory 

• Like 11