Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

3 minutes ago, Noor Hasliza Zakaria said:

cant stop crying watching ep 5. Even from the start I find it hard to worship WW and HS. I'm glad that the hero is WS. Just like HS I find it wrong to like someone else husband regardless how sweet you make out the scene. especially when the wife is someone like myung hee..  I wish that their relationship will be better and HS will help WW realize or love his wife. It hurts more because WW is a nice guy so the way he treats his wife out of responsibility and being nice. Poor MH. Somehow I really wanna know what others think about WW feeling. Do you think that he never loves his wife. Or is it he never know what love is? What he had for HS is crush. I think. His wife is always sick. But when she dress up. first make up by HS, he looks at her differently. As if he just saw a new side of his wife. And from the recap MH is a lively and free spirit girl as well much like HS. What exactly does WW want to tell MH at the end? does he feel guilty for not loving her the way she loves him or he's trying to tell her that he actually loves her. She deserves to hear that before she left. But then from her point of view she might feel that WW is just being nice and considerate.  when MH gone it struck something in WW emotion. Would be glad if he realize that he did loves his wife.

I cannot ship WW and HS. Even with blessing From MH, how could they be together...

Cant he just be like a brother to HS and take care of her like a sister. Do tell me what the rest of you think...

There was between MH and WW mutual respect and caring. WW did love way but not in the same way he does withh HS. I felt  that bewteen HS and him is attraction for each other. Remember  when he put the ointment on her neck, that scene was filled with sexual tension, they longly stared at each eyes.

His wife sickeness became a burden to him because she became someone that he had to look after, maybe when she was full of vigor and  healthy  they loved each other but when his wife  got sick, little by little that love transformed into a burden for him. Heforgot that  and wanted to tell his wife that he still loved her  in her last moment  

• Like 15

Done retweeting~ I hope our feelings towards this drama reaches them all who have worked very hard on making it. I don't wish this drama to be stamped as a 'flop' just because the public rating is low... now I'm crossing my fingers and hope for the best!

• Like 18

I am trying to move around in SBS page now.  If I can get to anything, will share here.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, theseasasleep said:

That being said, a personal headcanon I've developed as I frantically search for a happy ending for my star-crossed otp is one where she meets future WS and he's aware of his past life because he always dreamed it and was lowkey searching for HS all this time. I just like the idea that be it in Goryeo or the future, WS is always a step ahead in falling in love with and being aware of HS. :D

Sorry to cut your post....it was such a balm on the fevered question of reincarnation :D but I love love love this solution......oh plz if they have to follow the sacrifice and separation part then let the resolution be something like this :wub:

@meahri_1 done retweeting B) I just made a twitter acc for the purpose LOL....so SBS/ SHR you better realise we are seriously loving the moon \^0^/

• Like 20

For me, Yeonhwa does not love him. I think she is only sexually attracted by the wild personality of Wang So and of course his looks. Because even tho he has that mask, on the other half is obvious he has such a nice face. He is like her ideal type as a man. Wang So is not indiferent to her, he liked her caring (how can he not? Single man who is not used to those things + physically beautiful woman + the one that treat him nicely before Haesoo + the boy wanted some love no matter from whom). I bet she is thinking: "If only he has more power and no scar will be PERFECT". She is not really totally accepting him because of superficialities, due to a position/status she want to maintain and increase. I really can't blame her because she was raised like that. Wook has the personality of his mother: apparently nice but ambitious. While Yeonhwa is basically in the evil powerhungry side. But yeah, the only one she has cared more for is Wang So, more like doing nice things for him to like her. Is a calculative move after all, but this time not for royalty power, only a move trying to make the man she likes hers. That doesn't mean that she can´t love him in the future...that doesn't mean that the character truly can't change for the best. But if that happens, it's already game over because Wangso has noticed that unlike Yeonhwa there is no hidden intention in the actions Haesoo made for him. Haesoo is pretty outside and inside. Yeonhwa will have the power, but never the heart of the man she likes. 

Edit: I have retweeted. Very important to like and retweet. :)

• Like 22

@tianaa  You're post just reminded me...I didn't catch if someone already responded to the idea of snow from a clear sky but it is a real weather phenomena called Diamond Dust and occurs when the temperature is cold enough. For those confused by our OTP watching stars while it was snowing....no editing mistake or script error.

Diamond dust is a ground-level cloud composed of tiny ice crystals. This meteorological phenomenon is also referred to simply as ice crystals and is reported in the METAR code as IC. Diamond dust generally forms under otherwise clear or nearly clear skies, so it is sometimes referred to as clear-sky precipitation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_dust

• Like 23

34 minutes ago, louisawatson said:

i just don't get it. forum topic tag is still misspelled. it's "hong jong hyun" HONG JONG HYUN! prince Yo!

I have changed it now..;). I also added a link to one of my posts (signification of the title moon) because it has become a really popular post. I hope, @LyraYoo doesn't mind.

• Like 12

On 9/9/2016 at 0:02 PM, tatty said:

Hello fellow Scarlet Heart fanatics!! I just couldn't pass up the chance to post again after finding this drama..... I wish I didn't because, dang.... this drama...no words!!! Super addicted to it!!! I wish they showed it everyday instead of twice every week ;_; I feel like dyinggggggg having to wait! 

I haven't watched the original Scarlet Heart (the chinese version) but does anyone know if HS will eventually figure out how to get home?? And then what will happen to WS and HS's relationship??? 

Me too...I'm so addicted.  :crazy:

I think at the end, HS-WS will have to part ways, with one of them remembers their love and the other forgets.  I'm thinking HS most likely to remember and WS forgets.  And not just WS, I think everybody forget all the events during HS stays in that time.  I don't like it but for WS to rule as king and not changing history, it has to happened that way.  But who knows, maybe the power that be can wrap up their story with happy ending.  :D

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun, @LyraYoo has fired the start gun so everyone with Twitter accounts, please start retweeting!! Just click on the tweet above and make sure to click on RETWEET -- the arrows you see above that makes a square.

Thank you @LyraYoo and @meahri_1. Done.. Gladly.... and thank you for the call out.

달의연인 보보경심려 강하늘 아이유 박시은

source: TV Daily Asia

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

I am trying to move around in SBS page now.  If I can get to anything, will share here.

Just an update, I have sent an e-mail to SBS International since I can't register myself into SBS KR as I am not offering any biz to biz relationship.  Hopefully we can get favorable reply from SBS International.

• Like 12

@minmar khumao chingu for the research and result.. 

And ts Finally MoOnday.... and now 16hrs 50mints remaining... for our Moon to come as So2...

Good night and scarlet dreams.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@ruzikie @KdramaSwimmer Like you, I believe, we will see more HS-WS interactions from the episode 7 and 8. Tomorrow, it will be again more about Wang Wook-Hae Soo. The more we have WS-HS together, the happier I'll be.  raccoonI am dying to wait to see the scene when he realises his true feelings for her. I think, when he rescues her from the arranged marriage, he is acting more like a protector and big brother than a lover. I am quite sure that I'll watch the episodes with the first kiss and the taking the mask scenes many times... hard love pink mouse

@bebebisous33

Me two and me three  I'm a fourth Prince and HS rah rah  girl. :blush:Though the visuals of  8th Prince and HS falling in love are tender and heart tugging.... I think a full blown awareness of WS feelings for HS and vice versa will be explosive. I have said ML and BBJX must be watched in their different context, yet since love is universal and both carry this love triangle, I wish there is the same magnetic pull of both 4th and HS. That subconsciously while even they are moving in separate orbits, the times they have contacts with each, not only their eyes mesmerize but in their hearts the beginnings of the fire of passion are stirring, soon to become consuming. I always love this eyes-meeting-across-a-crowded-room-and-all-else-stood-still-only-for-electrified-sparks. I mean it, the kind when even breathing stops momentararly and the heart , brain and body KNOW and longing is sealed.

Just saw the preview... it showed 8th carrying her away. Where does 4th come in ? As for the first kiss when it graces the screen ... may I request for an avalanche of gifs?

Oh.... your analysis entitled First Impressions and Re-Impressions are excellent. < applaud >

Also thank you ALL for the tons of pictures, videos, OSTS, write-ups and gifs. Was very busy so could manage to backtrack a few pages but they are note-worthy. :heart:

• Like 13