[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Now that I think of it, it would have been better to add a photo of Moon Lovers on the message we were going to retweet. I have spread the info about the tweet the most I could. :lol: 

@Gabi Bros I was thinking the same. I'm thinking we should plan to do it once a week to coincide with the episodes. If everyone agrees, we can include a picture. The question is...which one should we pick?? :rolleyes:

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Hey everyone, first time posting here but I've been lurking for quite some time and I must say that I really like your posts, they are so insightful and detailed that often make me think and see things differently, so thank you all for sharing your thoughts and being supportive of the drama. 

Now, this is going to be a bit of a long post, those of you who are kind and interested enough to read it thank you beforehand.

This is my first historical drama, for a few years now I am a regular K-drama watcher, I don't watch a lot of them, only those that for some reason get my attention, but I've never been interested in historical dramas, maybe it was judgmental of me but I always thought of them as the same pattern story line but MLSHR captured my attention after watching a clip of the scene between Hae Soo, Wang Wook and Wand So, in the 3'rd episode when WS tells HS "don't appear in front of me ever again" and she replies "what did I do wrong?, is it a crime to want to live?" and that was it for me because truly the intensity of the scene, the chemistry was undeniable and I didn't even know the full story yet, so i decided to give it a try and now I am addicted!!

I knew about the drama, I read it in passing a few times that the filming had began, had seen some pictures of IU dressed in those beautiful dresses and of course about the cast and its controversies but didn't give it too much thought at the time because it was a historical drama and I didn't think I'd watch it. I am not gonna lie, I too in the beginning thought that the cast was overwhelmingly filled with idols, I support talent no matter what but I always think that an actor should be giving priority to in dramas and movies, I understand that producers and directors want the views and to attract a lot of attention and the best way to do that is to cast famous idols that are internationally known, I understand that but that doesn't mean I agree with it. Still, I am not a judging person, I have an open mind so I started to watch it without any prior knowledge of the casts previous works, besides Kang Ha Neul I hadn't seen any previous work of the others,  I just knew them and of course had heard their songs and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. After watching all 5 episodes I think ALL the cast is doing their characters justice and are doing a great work. IU is portraying HS very decently, she is very beautiful, her smile is very pretty, the way she acts all bubbly and sweet and also sad and emotional truly make me believe in her interpretation of the character she's playing and that is all we need as viewers, to believe the characters joy, happiness and sadness, so I think she's doing great. LJK, now he has made an amazing impact on me, I had heard from my friend who has watched most of his work that he's a great actor but now I can also testify to it, the way he lives his character is truly amazing, being able to transform himself into the dark, harsh, dangerous Wang So while in real life he seems so cheerful and easy going is amazing. All the others too, without getting too detailed are doing a great job, the hateful comments are baseless and should not be given to much importance.

So yes, I am in love with the drama, so much so I wrote a super long post about it, LOL, I can't wait to see more of it, let's stay positive and thank you all for contributing with your posts and analysis! 

@larinalove We're very happy you decided to join us. Forgive me by the way for cutting your post. I highlighted a couple things. Thanks for giving the drama a chance regardless of what you heard. I enjoyed reading everything you had to say and look forward to your futures posts.  :)

@kriswu  Welcome!!!!!  We're glad that you're enjoying the drama and the cast. They've worked extremely hard, and it shows. Looking forward to all the insights you'll contribute in the near future!!

• Like 15

@briseis LOVE your post and explanations, I agree completely, it is very telling how he was the only one to decipher her letter, how they are without pretense with each other, actually HS is the only one that has seen him without the mask and at his worst and still she hasn't judged him or shied away from him, that's why I love them together!

@meahri_1 Thank you for the kind words, I will try my best to support the drama and post as much as I can!

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

@kriswu Conor Maynard is a very good choice. His songs are gorgeous. Have you ever listened to Boyce Avenue? They do some great covers as well.. 

His voice is lovely and his songs are always perfect for drama fmvs. :D The same with Boyce Avenue! I love them :wub: good job on your fmv btw! x

35 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@kriswu  Welcome!!!!!  We're glad that you're enjoying the drama and the cast. They've worked extremely hard, and it shows. Looking forward to all the insights you'll contribute in the near future!!

31 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@kriswu \^o^/ Welcome and thank you for the wonderful gifs! SoSoo couple is adorable! :heart: 

Thank you for the warm welcome, chingudeul. \^o^/ Yes, this drama is my happy pill right now. :D and because of that, i'll provide SoSoo wallies hehe x

@Berou thank you! haha i love that! Team Wang So since Episode 1 :wub:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun, @LyraYoo has fired the start gun so everyone with Twitter accounts, please start retweeting!! Just click on the tweet above and make sure to click on RETWEET -- the arrows you see above that makes a square.

In a little bit, we'll send out instructions for those of you with Facebook and Google+ accounts.

And for those of you who are catching up, we're doing a mass or MOB tweet to SBS and Naver to show our support. Our intent is for this to go viral.

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515 @junee22  @MoOnLoVeRz @irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @MadraRua @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @rei_smasher11 @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @louisawatson @Bambiina @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman  @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha

Done \^0^/

What does the Korean characters says in the tweet @LyraYoo?

MoonLovers fighting

• Like 18

@briseis I AGREED WITH YOUR POST ABOUT THE EMOTICON. I was wondering the same too why he's the only one who could understand what's the meaning of the emoticon he ever seen for the first time. He could interpret it very well. Aside for his intelegency. 

Happy MoonDay guys. 14 hours left nyawww~ 

i still demand for a new still between Wang So and Hae Soo. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

There are two Versions out of the Preview - in one we can see Wang Wook taking her on the Horse and riding with her - in the other it is Wang So with her on the Horse...

That´s the whole secret...

@Mau_Cherry ... Thank you chingu, I try to avoid watching previews because the suspense for the next episode tends to drive NUTs. LOL LOL 

bled1 onion headbled1 onion head   

• Like 8

i find it rather funny how WS told HSto never show up in front of him later on keep wanting to meet and happy to meet her even by coincidence.. lol he became such a dork and cute guy when he with HS contra when he first arrive in Goryeo.. its a fun experience to watch also HS is actually immune to WS try to flustered her that hilarious as well.. 

LJG and IU surprisingly have a great chemistry even with a small bit of encounter.. imagine we have at least 15 eps more of their interaction and love scene... kyaaaa 

• Like 21

7 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@qwenli Do you think we can do something similar in Weibo?

Users will have to have weibo account. In any case it's abit sensitive with Korean dramas now in China. The no.of views are great but not advisable to do anything that trigger government attention:)

• Like 10

4 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun, @LyraYoo has fired the start gun so everyone with Twitter accounts, please start retweeting!! Just click on the tweet above and make sure to click on RETWEET -- the arrows you see above that makes a square.

In a little bit, we'll send out instructions for those of you with Facebook and Google+ accounts.

And for those of you who are catching up, we're doing a mass or MOB tweet to SBS and Naver to show our support. Our intent is for this to go viral.

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515 @junee22  @MoOnLoVeRz @irilight @qwenli @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @lebritneeey @Gabi Bros @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @MadraRua @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @rei_smasher11 @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @louisawatson @Bambiina @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman  @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @Nymeria289 @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha

Mission acomplish!!

• Like 11

The emoji/emoticon understanding of Wang So.  Well it could be because he and Hae Soo are attuned to each other but I don't really think that is involved too much yet. I think it is because he thinks like an animal. He doesn't try to understand things from the perspective of writing,.. he sees things as how they are... basic... unvarnished...visual impression only.  He learned to be that way from his life experiences where he had to be cunning and quick to size up a situation just to survive.  It's the same reason he is faster to come to Hae Soo's aid when she is in trouble.The polish of civilization does not obscure his view.   Anyway.. just my perspective.

• Like 16