Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

let's just talking about the drama and not the actors/actress's personal matter here.... Let's make this threat fun... 

• Like 9

I'm not sure if anyone wrote about this yet, but I'm very very curious as to what will happen between Wang Wook and Hae Soo. I get that they both locked up their feelings (seen through the soap and the poem), but I wonder if WW's mom (the other empress, don't really recall her last name) will follow through with HS's cousin's request (accepting HS as WW's wife). I wonder if WW and HS will actually end up getting married but I doubt it, but I'm still curious as to what will happen between the two. I guess this makes time and room for WS to shine! (I need some more moments with WW and HS though...) Also I was dying when they were trying to decipher that emoji HS drew. It was a great scene omf. Looking forward to next week though! (Why is HS wearing all the fancy head gear that only the empresses/royal family seem to wear?) 

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yeah, it was okay during Goryeo times. Aside of being an adaptation of the chinesse novel, this drama is also based on the Wang Royal Family who where korean historical figures. We searched about the historical figures and that's why we know the different princes had royal intermarriages with her sisters, nieces, etc. Not only one…many. But that's history, and the drama is different. History is already altered to present a love story. 

Welcome to the thread. ^_^

1st time i heard that  during those days you can marry your siblings  ..  it happened during Goryeo?    maybe i should watch more sageuks

• Like 7

actually i'm no idea & not understand. almost Korean drama fans can't accept SH got a very poor rating (even it's just a number) from a few boring drama & didn't attracted people. compared with SH, this drama not only so good but very2 hits outside of Korean too. why it's happen to SH drama? 

• Like 7

I love reading everyone insights!! It adds meaning and colour ti watching the show. 

tumblr_od4iklNRop1r2i7yko1_400.gif

credit: y-okan.tumblr

I like how the script let us down for the soo and wook relationship... Afterall it has been a build up for 5 eps. The most important line for me was lady hae saying both wook and soo were FOOLS. I inferred that she has approached wook abt this again and his reply was lady hae was his wife and thats it. I dont think he would deny his feelings for hae soo but rather focus on his wife. 

I felt that this was a good script as lady hae can leave this world at peace knowing both closest to her honoured her despite their feelings and also despite her support for them. This is extremely important... Can u imagine they got together infront of her in her last moments even if it is just to show her? I wouldnt bare to watch the show. I like lady hae. 

also thanks to 13th... The boundaries are iron clad. From now on we can surmised the 8th will be the one hankering for hae soo but she would have moved on... 

• Like 13

5 hours ago, lavender2love said:
  Reveal hidden contents

odHnvNt.gifUmjbkKF.gif

iQQjP6a.gifx1M0RSM.gif

Hi @MadraRua ...Your bringing back the snow scene from BBJX just jolted me..... and then the snow scene from MLSH transported me back to Goreyeo times. Only the pure white snow is the common factor .  From the very first episode of  ML, I have decided that it is perilous to make a parallel of the 2 dramas. Got to watch ML in a very Korean context, ( BBJX is history steeped , the Palace is a place of intrigues and is deadly. You don't mess with Emperor Kangxi. Rouxi is incomparable ) MLSH ( sorry to hurt anyone's feelings, is feather weight light. The name Scarlet Heart shouldn't be named in the same breath... vast difference in so many areas. Personal opinion only so hold your horses .... < dodging missiles >

I've to knock my head to remind me to watch it as a Korean drama. J  U  S  T    W  A  T  C  H     IT.... and enjoy it as an entertaining drama, with all it's impressive cinematography, pretty pretty looks, closeups of the same pretty pretty boys which are breathtaking . Korean film makers are so good at making dramas which enthrall using all the tropes to captivate. Even the OST kills. Has this drama hit the roof yet? It is under rated methinks. 

Oh, since I'm here to support LJK .... let me wave to @willenette. Your boy is shattering hearts...  Someone just posted this. (my first drama of him ) But..but ..but.. why is he looking like The Phantom Of The Opera ? His looks is wasted here or perhaps it's to give it an aura of mystery and mask his potential ability to destroy his enemies in a flash. Hail to the future King.

15 Sexy real-life photos of Lee Joon Ki that will give you a heart attack

credit : owner

Hi lavender2love, so NICE to know & I'm glad that you are watching & love this drama. Thanks for supporting - as you said - my boy, your 1st first exposure to Lee jun ki… He is indeed making many hearts shattered. And soon...............I guess, yours, too - hahaha. You'll be drawn to him instantly. He really puts emotion into his characters to any roles he plays. But, I couldn't agree with you more - "his look is wasted here" since he's wearing a face mask. He is - so identity is easy to hide. But, LJK looks great with the mask. This drama looks promising. The story started out strong. The martial arts are loads of fun to watch. KHN seems like a nice guy but only time will tell. So many characters here that ahh.....it is so difficult to remember their names. I like the OST. I wonder will Lee Joon Ki contribute to the soundtrack. :P

• Like 13

The incestuous relationship also happened between Pharaohs...I read a fiction once based on the facts..it sure is quite uncomfortable to get used to..lol.But what's interesting is that it's still allowed in some other countries..but let's not get into that.Though this will be not much a bother later cause So would only have eyes for Suu lol .Also the evil brother sort of has taken a likeliness to YH...so So has got a competition there. 

@MadraRua Thanks for the spoiler on Cha Ryung.Wow that was quite shocking for real. I do hope So gets two or three notch down in terms of his killing spree ..It's not a pleasant view watching his face all blooded and he declaring it out to whoever affront lol.As a lot have already talked about ...I too find the editing a bit abrupt since it's hard to see him in a light or comic conversation [with either Suu or the brothers].. after he is the one sending people in a panic mode. But still after all scarlet looks alright to me as I've not seen the original before. It helps to start on a fresh ground without any expectations.On a different note, both moonlight and moon lovers are good at their own terms.It's just wrong how media are sending these two off to a heated war for their own benefits lol.Both are quality dramas and would have share of audience who have different taste in shows.

• Like 11

I'm completely enamored by this drama. I'm terribly sad for the show's low ratings. However, I do understand Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds appeal (because I watch that too). 

But I find Haesoo endearing, and the 10th, 13th, and 14th princes adorable. The 4th and 8th are both so swoon-worthy that I don't know what to do with myself. I've been re-watching every episode multiple times because I enjoy them so much. I've been harassing my parents and a few friends to watch it. I haven't been very successful with friends, but my dad is watching it. Huzzah!

Usually, I abhor Mondays, but this show makes me crazy for the weekend to end so I can watch more!! <3 

The end of episode 5 was so heartbreaking. ;_; I'm anxious to find out how Haesoo, 8th, and 13th cope with the loss. ;_;

• Like 17

55 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I apologized for IU's fans who feel offended but sometimes I want to dream a delusional one. Is it not allowed anymore? Geez...

I think you misunderstood the tone of her comment. We are in forums and tone when we are not using emoticons or emojis is more easy to be misunderstood. :) There is no way someone can be offended. :lol: Is totally normal when people ship characters and also the actors in real life because of a drama… it happens all the time to a lot of people and is pretty normal, for some the experience is more enjoyable that way. Is okay. I understand what @matchacake tried to say thinking if that ever happens is not the right time because of IU's crazy dedicated antis, but it was just a thought. I don't feel it was something personal towards you. ;) Well, that's what I think and I am hoping not being wrong. :lol: My opinion is that you are allowed to daydream all what you want. Feel free to do that. \^0^/ 

@ossy91 I was confused because of those screen caps. Wang So had a similar scene in the first teaser where he hurt himself. Right? :huh: 

@valentvcd I was like you the first 5 episodes but after them, that look was totally normal in my eyes... and 9th, 13th and 14th were really handsome to me, even without hair haha.

@briseis Thank you for the gifs! And recaps! \^0^/

• Like 17

Wow guys!!! I've been out of the loop for less than 24 hrs and you guys already added more than 10 pages! I can't keep up! Haha! I love your enthusiasm for SH! 

OK,  can someone please tell me where you got the gif of HS removing WS's Mask?  Did it come from a teaser? And are we gonna see it next week? Can you please give me the source? Sorry, I have too many questions but its just because I'm so excited about the relationship development between WS and HS!!!!! That scene is just so precious, seeing WS let HS remove his mask shows how much he's opening up to her. Compared to the scene where YH was trying to touch his face and he shied away, I'm just so happy for our 4TH PRINCE!!!

And I'm also really confused about the horse riding scene at the ep5 preview. I clearly saw WW riding the horse but are there clips of WS too? I'mean going crazy, IU is so lucky huhuhuhu

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@valentvcd I was like you the first 5 episodes but after them, that look was totally normal in my eyes... and 9th, 13th and 14th were really handsome to me, even without hair haha.

@Gabi Bros HAHAHAA..... LOL... I hope so.. it is few days already and still can't get over it.... try again right now..

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, kimmistalks said:

OK,  can someone please tell me where you got the gif of HS removing WS's Mask?  Did it come from a teaser? And are we gonna see it next week? Can you please give me the source?

Yes, is an scene of the 6 min preview released some time ago. It is not next week.

You can watch it HD (1080) here: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1071209

• Like 16

Busy at life...and there were already 10 pages to catch up!!! okay..I'm going to skip to last page..:rolleyes: . Last night, I rewatched MLSHR from first ep to ep 4 in a row..not watch ep 5 (not ready for the roller coaster yet lol) and when I watched it again..I think the actors/actresses did very well..but yes LJG sets a very high bar to acting so for some junior actors/actresses in this drama,even though they acted very well,bcoz of LJGs acting skill their acting could look average. I'm sure with more eps to come their acting could improve. And I can see,pieces by pieces,little by little..how HS actually suppressed her feelings for WW. I'm not good at putting it into beautiful words..so I'll give it to you friends to do that..hehehehe.

And I just love LJGs fighting scenes..he really looks awesome when doing that..(I hope he could be the next Samurai X -- if there's gonna be one :P ) LJG really put much efforts for this role..I mean this kind of drama needs deep chemistry between the characters,a very deep understanding for the roles,and a very good research to the history. And I think not only LJG did that but also all of his co-stars at this drama. Well,maybe it's a matter of experience in acting fields that made a diff.(LJGs been in this industry for 15 yrs now..while some of the actors only had a couple of years,but many pros actors too in this drama besides him). Yes,KHNs acting are very good too..but he didn't do those fighting scenes himself simply bcoz he's not there yet (in my opinion). I'm sure later,with more time passes,if he did well like LJG,then he could become like LJG. Good in acting skills,also fighting skills, and all skills needed to do a good acting. KHN had a very good potential,as a lot of actors in this drama (Jisoo,NJH,IU,Baekhyun..though I think that the later would focus more in singing field).

Oh..when I mentioned before about the wrong translation of Qing dynasty (WE and HS dialogue scenes ep4),I'm very glad to know that actually Baekhyun/WE said JIN ...so glad that the production team really did a research..(so it's right when I said China is in the era of 5 dynasties & 10 kingdoms). Hope everyone who didn't interested in this show could see all of the potential that MLSHR had,so they can love this drama as we all do. Can't wait for the next Monday..yayyy..it's already Thursday!!

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, kimmistalks said:

Wow guys!!! I've been out of the loop for less than 24 hrs and you guys already added more than 10 pages! I can't keep up! Haha! I love your enthusiasm for SH! 

OK,  can someone please tell me where you got the gif of HS removing WS's Mask?  Did it come from a teaser? And are we gonna see it next week? Can you please give me the source? Sorry, I have too many questions but its just because I'm so excited about the relationship development between WS and HS!!!!! That scene is just so precious, seeing WS let HS remove his mask shows how much he's opening up to her. Compared to the scene where YH was trying to touch his face and he shied away, I'm just so happy for our 4TH PRINCE!!!

And I'm also really confused about the horse riding scene at the ep5 preview. I clearly saw WW riding the horse but are there clips of WS too? I'mean going crazy, IU is so lucky huhuhuhu

You can find that scene in the long preview of SHR (the duration is around 6 minutes and the scene of HS taking off WS's mask is near the end of the clip).

As for ep 6 preview, we are guessing that WS and WW may work together to help HS get rid of the marriage she is forced into. It may be their plan to let the real HS run away with WS when WW is taking a decoy with him to distract the guards.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ossy91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Something happen with haesoo next week ??? 

Oh god that delicate hand is Haesoo's hand :cry: what is she doing? :cry: Is she trying to get out of that arranged marriage and come back to future by suicide :cry:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, elviraxxx said:

Sorry for cutting your post.

I kinda believe that YH likes So. She and So have the same father, but different moms... and So was adopted/exiled with the Kangs family. So yeah, they are basically siblings. 

Gee, bet it is so complicated to live in those times, because siblings and cousins marry each other. Not only in Goryeo, I think. Some European monarch did the same thing in the past in order to protect the throne from outsiders. 

Hey @elviraxxx, I also thought that YH genuinely likes WS during the first 4 episodes but the convo that YH and WY had about WS makes me think that she is only using WS for political reasons and entertainment. This convo just made me really angry because they were referring to WS as an animal. when in fact they're the ones acting like animals. 

YH is on another level of evil though, because even WY was taken aback at YH's thought of "taming" WS. Every episode I just hate her more >.<

CrzVAtmUEAAzgkQ.jpg

CrzVDWPUkAE9eKw.jpg

CrzU9OgUkAAIh79.jpg

• Like 21