Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

1 hour ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Another input...can we name SoSoo as Milky couple as someone mentioned in previous pages Susu means milk in indonesian language (not sure if i recalled correct if not please correct)

And then IU herslf looked like as white as Milk....and Junki ssi is just another synonym of as fllawless as milk texture...

XD Oh! But that name is taken by the couple of another IU character (Pilsuk).

Spoiler

That's how fans named the couple of Jason and Pilsuk of Dream High 1 (2011). I didn't watch the drama (only some clips) but I know they were popular. :lol: So everytime I hear Milky couple, my mind goes directly to them. 

Spoiler

4894a7704e6fd2d72a1bb532aae508db.jpg

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

that was so apt to describe the situation here or i'd say everywhere in front of cell/laptop/tab having this thread opened.

@bold that can be imagine only at your own risk cause your heart can beat more than you can handle and brain can stop thinking for some time. so be prepared. So if we will be lucky enough some day *i am in my la la la land*

Another input...can we name SoSoo as Milky couple as someone mentioned in previous pages Susu means milk in indonesian language (not sure if i recalled correct if not please correct)

And then IU herslf looked like as white as Milk....and Junki ssi is just another synonym of as fllawless as milk texture...

@meahri_1 as you have opened the poll for name can this be included in another poll alongside SoSoo..?

That's a reasonable request. I would have to agree that both their complexions are on the milky side. I'll still be at work for several hours but will definitely resend a revised poll when I get home. Since we're in between episodes right now, we should be fine from a timing perspective. It will also give the community an additional activity till we see episode 6. I would add that it looks like we've welcomed more members into our community too, so it will give our newbies a chance to participate.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I also think like @MadraRua. Wang So is for me ship to sail for many reasons:

- the way he was introduced (he is represented by the raising sun). So the first scene illustrates his future. 

- but the way he interacts with Hae Soo.

Not only he helped her in the woods (the incident with Wang Jung) and the beating, he also stopped her from slapping the prince Wang Eun. Everyone was watching the scene but it could have become dangerous for Hae Soo, if she hadn't been stopped as Wang Eun could have got more than a blue eye. If she had slapped him, she would have humiliated him as prince. The entire time, Wang Wook was watching the whole scene and didn't intervene. After her action, Hae Soo is confronted with harsh reality. She must face the king's punishment. Wang Wook's position couldn't save her. Wang So helped her indirectly, when he stopped her. In my opinion, Wang Wook has been raised too much by biding to the rules and customs so that he would expect from Hae Soo (if she was his wife) to act like lady Hae. However, Hae Soo comes from the 21st century and her sense of justice and moral is totally different. She is for equity and doesn't like the hierarchy system in that society. Wang Wook has learnt from early on that his duty is to protect his family, so that he has always to think about his family first therefore he will never put Hae Soo first. Sure, he asked her through the poem about her feelings, yet I had the impression, he would have kept their situation unchanged: flirting next to his wife.

@bebebisous33  Thank you for pointing out my earlier comment WW always comes behind WS and try to look like a saviour with a halo over his head when it was WS who saved HS all alomg this happen the very first time  in the woods.. I hate that everyone interpertation of him is what she believes but she's surely seeing him in a different light that none of the others have ever taking the time out to see and how dare the queen compare her own son to WW ..  I still say he has a mask on his face that WS will be the one to reveal his evil side.. Tell me what has WW and the rest of those wayward princes has done to save or serve the royal family..

• Like 12

I thought the 5th episode was the best up till now, even though it considerably lacked WS screentime. I don't mind though (yet). He and Hs as a couple will have their time to shine. The editing and the music was so much better. Everything was connected and fluid -except the snow, when did it snow that much? there's some inconsistency with the weather or the passing of the time is not projected onto the screen well, I don't know. Anyhow, I did cry at the end, and I NEVER cry watching K-dramas! Usually the British dramas are the faucet openers for me lol. The show is becoming a very meaty drama as the plot progresses. I worry that the withdrawal will be heavy with this one sigh..

• Like 14

@MadraRua  faint pink mouseI am almost dying blood pink mousebecause I would like so much to  watch the scene Wang So and Hae Soo in the cottage white cloudand she is taking his mask and the kiss scene!! crazy monkey

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I think she died of a broken heart. Wang Wook was an exemplary husband, between them was understanding and respect but she knew he didn't love her. It is hard to live next to a person who don't share your feelings. And Lady Hae was a person full of love and sensitivity. The thought she's not beloved made her sick. At least that's what I think until we have other explanations. (If we will have them). Probably chapter Lady Hae is already closed.

And may be WW and  HS's betrayal (the two people she cherishes the most and she gave so much to both of them) accelerated the whole process ...as it is well known that psychology of the patient  can be a crucial factor in their healing or  worsening as in the case of Lady Hae...she said to HS 'you're both so foolish!!!" before she dies 

• Like 11

@bebebisous33

I know right??

I'm just picturing his facial expressions when she hides his scar .... If he's not in love with her yet he will be then and if he is he'll fall in love all over again. ..... Oh Happy Day happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 20

Hello Moon Lovers.

DramaFever has put up another poll on their Twitter page.

They want us to choose our favorite drama among: Cinderella & Four Knights , Love 020, Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, and Jealousy Incarnate.

This is going to be a tough competition, I think - as all of these are very popular shows.

Right now SHR is in the lead with 52% followed by Cinderella in 2nd position and 31%, BUT  folks still have 23 more hours to vote.

And also, on Top shows of the week for DF, Scarlet Heart Ryeo ranked #4 (behind Cinderella, Love 020, and UF)

https://www.dramafever.com/news/weekly-top-10-k-dramas---september-6-2016/

If you can add a comment in support of SHR on the article, that would be great. Also, if you can watch on DF, please watch there.

SHR%200-DF-Poll-2_zpsl8zhdpei.png

Here is the link to the poll on DF twitter page, where the poll is.

https://twitter.com/dramafever

Lets all support our drama by voting for it.

• Like 17

Image result for Scarlet Heart Ryeo episode 5Related imageRelated image

I'm not sure if it was the walking in the snow watching 8th prince Wang carrying his wife on his back.   Or the heartbreak of watching HS slowly and lovingly trying to bring color and life to her cousins face while tears are running down her own. That moved me the most.  IU continues to impress me more & more.  While softly placing the makeup taking her time to do her very best for she knew that although she wasn't her real cousin she had been a comfort to her someone always kind that looked after her.  In spite of the fact that she knew HS had feelings for her husband.  The kindness never stopped...

I think Lady Hae must have been part saint not only in how she treated others but the fact that she till the very end looked out and tried to not only make a way for HS to be with her husband.  But till the very end she loved him more, so much more that she wanted him to be happy with HS and to be loved and even the thoughts of a pillow for his head and rest for his heart were some of her last thoughts. I think her love was the purest kind selfless and a bit heavenly..

There was so much in this episode that I loved but there is something to be said for this episodes ending in watching HS following them in the snow how her heart must have been breaking knowing everything she knew and the pain she most likely felt she caused.  Prince WO feeling broken as well knowing this lovely woman on his back clinging to him and to life had loved him more than life itself.  But I think Lady Hae would have hurt the most knowing she had lost his heart even before she lost her life.  My favorite line was hearing Prince WO say to HS after hearing her crying to shh as to not wake up his wife from her sleep.  I loved how he kept on walking as if it was him paying respect to her wishes of walking with him in the snow.  The cold blanket of white snow beneath his steps and the peaceful stillness, yet the loss of life & love warmly wrapped around his shoulders.... :sweatingbullets:

I am back after watching epi5 with subs (FINALLY) I was supposed to right abt the episode but priority chnaged the moment I got  something as good as an article exclusively on LJK...

i got an article on dramafever which has some exceptional pics of Milky JunKi sshi (see i put that special adjective in bold)...

so I got something to have milky dreams to sleep with tonight (its almost 1am here)...and sharing with you all to wish a good Junki filled 4 days to all the junkie fellows... enjoy...

and yes do tell which if these are ur fav too...so we can be sure whcih pic made our heart beat fast..

absolute fav: 12

check all pics here: https://www.dramafever.com/news/15-sexy-real-life-photos-of-lee-joon-ki-that-will-give-you-a-heart-attack/

15 Sexy real-life photos of Lee Joon Ki that will give you a heart attack

Have you dived into the sea of Lee Joon Ki’s charms yet? If you’ve watched the fourth prince Wang So in Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, you’ll know what we’re talking about! Lee Joon Ki is not just sexy, but most of all, he’s passionate about his craft, humble, and always diligent. “I still think that I’m lacking as an actor,” he said with an interview before the premiere of the drama. Let’s scroll down to reveal 15 sexy real-life photos of Lee Joon Ki from his Instagram that will give you a heart attack!

5b5341f7-a237-4170-91aa-379cb7351ed5.png

c4799f94-a7fd-4df3-a01e-32050d9b3ff5.png

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

In my opinion, when he allows her to take off his mask, he loves her already but doesn't realise it. He allows her to become "intimate" with him, although he doesn't get aware of it.happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Notice that when he kisses her, he has no mask and he is walking in the daylight. Besides the kiss he gives her looks so innocent, it looks definitely like a first kiss. IT is short and you can sense that he is very anxious to do it. But okay, that's my interpretation. I guess, we will have to wait for the episode 8 or 9 for this.:tears:

I know that some people complain that Hae Soo is not like the heroine from the C-drama as she doesn't know her History very well. But honestly, I am a History teacher myself and I can say that it is pretty normal if people don't know when the chronology of all the kings and their wives and kids aso based on my experience. Besides, here in Germany and France, we don't teach History like that any longer. 

Sorry to join in ... I just came by and wish to ask - so you think he is not aware that he already started to love her? Or do you think that until now it is no love for him ... but more sympathy?

Sorry - go on :D

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Carmarie said:

Question:  In the C-version, did Ruoxi marry the 14th prince or just move into his household?  I have to watch those episodes again.

He married her. But the 4th did not registered their marriage that's why it is not recorded in history. I remembered Rouxi's servant commenting that the atmosphere inside the 14th's house doesn't seem like there's a wedding going on but he still put something outside the house even if the 4th prohibits him on doing so.

I agree that we shouldn't use Milky Couple because it was taken already. IU's character in Dream High and the guy from 2PM (sorry, i forgot his name) used that name. They are called Milky Couple because they both have milky white skin.

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I know that some people complain that Hae Soo is not like the heroine from the C-drama as she doesn't know her History very well. But honestly, I am a History teacher myself and I can say that it is pretty normal if people don't know when the chronology of all the kings and their wives and kids aso based on my experience. Besides, here in Germany and France, we don't teach History like that any longer. 

I have the same opinion. :)

• Like 12

52 minutes ago, mimi said:

I beg to differ with you :)   HS may be 16 years in Goreyo but she is an adult in the modern world... I think there were plenty of scenes showing how she has a least a crush on WW and that she's totally aware that WW is falling in love with her and she has been enjoying it albeit with a little guilt towards her unni. Ironically she is the one betraying her unni.

Thank you for your insight.  You are right, she is an adult in the modern world.  I disagree on one point, I do think that in the beginning Soo tried to deny her feelings.  She also heard Lady Hae tell Wang Wook to take another wife. That is love.  Lady Hae, knew he had feeling for Soo; knew that she could not give him children or long term happiness, give her permission for him to take another wife. I think once Soo heard that, she (wrongly) giver herself permission to like the 8th Prince.  However, I do not think Soo would have become his wife, even if he asked her, as long as Lady Hae was living. 

However, I do agree that Hae-Soo was worst than her friend because the 8th Prince was married and Lady Hae was so kind  Why fan the fire, when you know your actions is going to hurt another, especially one that has been so caring towards you. As stated by Valsava, Wook would have kept their situation unchanged: flirting next to his wife. (Some behaviors are the same 1000 years later), I do not think Wook wanted another wife, but he would not mind playing on the side.

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Sorry to join in ... I just came by and wish to ask - so you think he is not aware that he already started to love her? Or do you think that until now it is no love for him ... but more sympathy?

Sorry - go on :D

@bbygjjang Welcome to our thread !! The more, the merrier, the better!! smileys Like you, I don't care about the ratings at all. It doesn't say anything about the quality.

@Mau_Cherry So to your question: I don't think, he loves her yet. Yes, he likes her but from my point of view, he just sees her as his ally, friend and companion. Since he hasn't been much in contact with women, especially when you think, that he used to scare people away. I believe, he has no idea that he is attracted to her. There is already this physical attraction (he keeps touching her or coming closer to her face). The last move has almost become a habit. In the last episode, we saw the way he touched her head and it looked more like the gesture of a friend, nonetheless he kind of hugged her too so that he doesn't love her yet, but he is on his way there. Finally, the fact he mentioned that he wanted a wife who would love him despise his scar shows that he has started thinking about it.   

• Like 23

26 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

In my opinion, when he allows her to take off his mask, he loves her already but doesn't realise it. He allows her to become "intimate" with him, although he doesn't get aware of it.happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Notice that when he kisses her, he has no mask and he is walking in the daylight. Besides the kiss he gives her looks so innocent, it looks definitely like a first kiss. IT is short and you can sense that he is very anxious to do it. But okay, that's my interpretation. I guess, we will have to wait for the episode 8 or 9 for this.:tears:

I know that some people complain that Hae Soo is not like the heroine from the C-drama as she doesn't know her History very well. But honestly, I am a History teacher myself and I can say that it is pretty normal if people don't know the chronology of all the kings and their wives and kids aso based on my experience. Besides, here in Germany and France, we don't teach History like that any longer. 

ahhh i'm gonna die from curiosity before the airing of this scene. I wonder if they will become lovers at the cottage and have  some "intimate" moments there. By allowing her to remove it, he is baring his soul to her, letting her to get close than ever. his mask is his last barrier between her and him.

• Like 19