Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Sorry but I see it differently. Actually, he is also against the arranged marriage with Hae Soo. He knows how she feels and thinks. So he is defending her by saying that if she gets married, she will die. So he doesn't support the marriage.

This is the first time that Wang So is smiling to Hae Soo and not hiding it. Even at the end of the episode 4, he tried to hide his smile. When he asked her if she wanted to be his woman/person, he only had a micro-expression (the beginning of a smile, but he suppressed it). Yet here, it is different. He shows that he is happy to see her here.  And he even hugged her in a certain way... as if he wanted to have the hug Wang Jung had received before.

I agree with you.. When we feel comfortable to another, we will show who we really are. That's why WS smiling to HS.. And I love how WS starting to show that he cares for HS  \^0^/

• Like 20

@LyraYoo thats one beautiful creation.

I am procrastinating watching epi#5 and its so heart breaking. Reason...once I watch it there would not be anything to look forward to eagerly till next Monday and moreover there was not much WS..... and I am still building my courage to watch the episode and then whole 4 days like someone dying out of thirst with no water drop in vicinity... and only oasis would be those previews and gifs other goodies here...

guys any way to help during coming 4 days ?

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

guys any way to help during coming 4 days ?

re-watch the 5 episodes?  One episode per day until the broadcast of ep 6

you changed your profile pic to that jaw gif \^0^/, you're indeed the "jun ki" junkie 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Carmarie said:

You are correct in your recap of the C version.  I am surprised that they did not make Soo's character know more Korean history.  Soo is an hairdresser/make-up artist in the 21st century; however, she could still know Korean history and understand that she can alter history with her words and actions.

There are similarities between the C-version and the K-version; however, because the dynasties are different and the histories are different, the writers were correct in not trying to stick to close to the original.  I like the fact that I do not have to make any comparisons between the two, they are both stand on their own merit.  

The 8th Prince's wife loved him and she died while he was carrying her.  It was such a sad but a great scene. We find out that the 8th prince did love his wife; however, he was shaken by Hae-Soo.  His wife is sickly and fragile and Hae-Soo is full of life.  His wife, has become a burden to him, not only because of her illness, but because of the times in which she lived.  Hae-Soo, being from the 21st century is liberated and use to doing for herself; therefore, she does not rely on men to do for her.  It is liberating to the 8th Prince to watch and interact with this young woman, who is so outgoing and self reliant. She appeals to many of the princes because of her outgoing nature. Even the young prince has a crush on her. 

I think Soo will get together with the 8th prince briefly; but ultimately she will fall deeply in love with the 4th prince.

Question:  In the C-version, did Ruoxi marry the 14th prince or just move into his household?  I have to watch those episodes again.

my response to your question re: 14th and Ruoxi:

Spoiler

I believe they were unofficially married. I say unofficial because 4th/emperor stated that he never entered her name into their family registry... so their marriage was never recorded and officially recognized.

I finished watching ep 5 last night and wow, it was a bit of an emotional roller coaster regarding lady hae ;____;

quick thoughts: even though it was an episode mainly centered on 8th, I loved the 4th/haesoo moments that were tossed in:

squee @ 4th being the only prince to understand haesoo's response to 8th!!! omg <3 and 4th blocking the doorway so the queen wouldn't notice haesoo AAHHHH <333)

does the astronomer know more about haesoo than he is letting on? so suspicious!  anticipating more scenes between them.

I was a little disappointed that the snow scene with 8th wasn't as beautiful as the c-version. (I know I shouldn't compare, but...) of course, this version had its own charm, such as showing how playful 8th can be, but I still felt it was a bit lacking. I hope they show more care with the future boat scene...

I'll have to catch up on this thread later. you guys move too quickly, LOL 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, Berou said:

re-watch the 5 episodes?  One episode per day until the broadcast of ep 6

you changed your profile pic to that jaw gif \^0^/, you're indeed the "jun ki" junkie 

yup started epi5 just now...and yes that rewatch plan looks promising to spend the week with some sanity without going crazy missing LJK or WS...ah i cant decide whom i missing more

hehehe...that gif change was not intentional.. I was testing how big should be the dimensions for the gif to look good as profile pic...and i just backed off and when I refreshed tada it was gif there also i found it pretty good to decide keep it there...happy dancing crazy rabbit

yeah JunKi Junkie that my frnd gave me nickname and m loving it....ballerina crazy rabbit

• Like 15

just now i go to dramacool & dramabeans website

i never know Moon Lover Scarlet Heart really2 hits & hot at dramacool & dramabeans

this drama got fully support from international fans

daebak!

• Like 18

46 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

This is the first time that Wang So is smiling to Hae Soo and not hiding it. Even at the end of the episode 4, he tried to hide his smile. When he asked her if she wanted to be his woman/person, he only had a micro-expression (the beginning of a smile, but he suppressed it). Yet here, it is different. He shows that he is happy to see her here.  And he even hugged her in a certain way... as if he wanted to have the hug Wang Jung had received before.

So true ! And what a smile :wub: go Gaga over it every time I see it .... Can't wait for upcoming episodes when their love story will really take off ..

• Like 16

I enjoy the fact that all of us Jun Ki junkies are gathered here in one place to take great enjoyment out of the little things in life...like watching the man eat.  Shock

Imagine sitting and watching him shave .......or seeing him come in all sweaty from running and downing water....

Oh dear GOD.... the images.  Emoticon 0152 Heart  Oops!Oops!Dead

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

just now i go dramacool & dramabeans website

i never know Moon Lover Scarlet Heart really2 hits & hot at dramacool & dramabeans

this drama got fully support from international fans

daebak!

And Soompi too. The rate of increase in the number of views is surprisingly rabid. If this continues we may reach the 400K mark in no time. Waves to silent Eclipses ! :glasses:

I guess youku views reach 500 million already? Or it slow down ? (cant view the site on mobile so  not sure for now)

Indeed the reception of international fans is overwhelming.

• Like 21

2 hours ago, mimi said:

Aprilslily said " got the impression that HS was mostly oblivious to WW's affection and thought of it as him being kind to her, and that the guilt that she felt was from her finding out that everyone knew about her one-sided crush...including her beloved cousin, and that the appearance as that they were flaunting their flirting in front of her cousin (which they were) with out her really knowing about it.  Much like she was oblivious that her friend was dating her boyfriend in the 21st century. "

I beg to differ with you :)   HS may be 16 years in Goreyo but she is an adult in the modern world... I think there were plenty of scenes showing how she has a least a crush on WW and that she's totally aware that WW is falling in love with her and she has been enjoying it albeit with a little guilt towards her unni. Ironically she is the one betraying her unni. And her case now is much worse than her friend /boyfriend because in Goryo she is an orphan and  her cousin has offered her  care, love  & protection. She's been like a mom to her yet although she is feeling a little guilty she's definitely acting on her feelings and responding to WW who is not a boyfriend but a husband :wub: For WW and his wife , they're Goryo people but the case is not the same for HS. Human beings can be selfish when it was her friend it felt like a betrayal to her and she was so devastated  but when she does it  (in a worse fashion and what is worse is that she just went through a betrayal experience...thinking of it HS is awful in this aspect ...no empathy for her unni)  she calls  her 'betrayal' not being able to control her heart/feelings (she mentioned that to WS and to herself  in bed when we see that she totally understood that the poem from WW was a love poem and not about landscape)...HS is not an inexperienced teenage she an adult (in modern times) and she's been acting irresponsibly as far as her crush on WW is concerned and given her recent betrayal experience (in modern world) she's been awful towards her kindhearted unni ....irony  :crazy:

Thinking of  it this is scary stuff: HS's totally awful and unacceptable betrayal of her unni is made to  seem 'pretty' to us and many of us may even have been enjoying the whole  thing :tears:...I guess that's how the news also operate when they manipulate public opinion and brain wash us to think /feel the way they want regardless of the facts....perception perception perception ....if we don't wake up and question our perception against the facts, it's so easy to trick and control the mindless :crazy:

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Hide contents

And I just had to include the snow scene from Bu Bu Jing Xin with this.... it's so beautiful too

@KdramaSwimmer As you can see I make gifs to pass the time :D It works plus I get to rewatch the episodes always a plus :) 

yeah got it unni..

i have downloaded all ammunition already (apps to cut video, to create gif etc.) will soon start bombording the thread with the outcome...teehee crazy rabbit

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, minmar said:

I enjoy the fact that all of us Jun Ki junkies are gathered here in one place to take great enjoyment out of the little things in life...like watching the man eat.  Shock

Imagine sitting and watching him shave .......or seeing him come in all sweaty from running and downing water....

Oh dear GOD.... the images.  Emoticon 0152 Heart  Oops!Oops!Dead

that was so apt to describe the situation here or i'd say everywhere in front of cell/laptop/tab having this thread opened.

@bold that can be imagine only at your own risk cause your heart can beat more than you can handle and brain can stop thinking for some time. so be prepared. So if we will be lucky enough some day *i am in my la la la land*

Another input...can we name SoSoo as Milky couple as someone mentioned in previous pages Susu means milk in indonesian language (not sure if i recalled correct if not please correct)

And then IU herslf looked like as white as Milk....and Junki ssi is just another synonym of as fllawless as milk texture...

@meahri_1 as you have opened the poll for name can this be included in another poll alongside SoSoo..?

• Like 18

I have to say I hope WS becomes the CP he so deserves it and kick his mom out of the palace she's a real pieve of work the gall to say he was the reason for her being unfourtnate.. SMH 

I think WW don't love HS I think he's obessed and mistaken it for love he feels because she his wife cousins she automatically belongs to him and don't want her communicating with anyone of the other brothers he just as selfish as his sister..

Ok I watch both Saguek's clearly it;s more action in this thread but I can't understand the ratimgs do it have something to do with hardly anyo9ne able to watch not until it's up on a site..

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Carmarie said:

You are correct in your recap of the C version.  I am surprised that they did not make Soo's character know more Korean history.  Soo is an hairdresser/make-up artist in the 21st century; however, she could still know Korean history and understand that she can alter history with her words and actions.

There are similarities between the C-version and the K-version; however, because the dynasties are different and the histories are different, the writers were correct in not trying to stick to close to the original.  I like the fact that I do not have to make any comparisons between the two, they are both stand on their own merit.  

The 8th Prince's wife loved him and she died while he was carrying her.  It was such a sad but a great scene. We find out that the 8th prince did love his wife; however, he was shaken by Hae-Soo.  His wife is sickly and fragile and Hae-Soo is full of life.  His wife, has become a burden to him, not only because of her illness, but because of the times in which she lived.  Hae-Soo, being from the 21st century is liberated and use to doing for herself; therefore, she does not rely on men to do for her.  It is liberating to the 8th Prince to watch and interact with this young woman, who is so outgoing and self reliant. She appeals to many of the princes because of her outgoing nature. Even the young prince has a crush on her. 

I think Soo will get together with the 8th prince briefly; but ultimately she will fall deeply in love with the 4th prince.

Question:  In the C-version, did Ruoxi marry the 14th prince or just move into his household?  I have to watch those episodes again.

Like you said both dynasty are two different and the time period is probably different from each other. To me I rather have them adapt a bit of the cversion but stay close to their history cause I'm very interesting in their politics. I'm wondering how the brothers will alley with each other. like in the cversion 4th had 13th by his side while 8th had 9, 10, and 14. I wonder how this one will be like? 

4th forbid any ceremony for Ruoxi to enter into 14th household but 14th ignore it and decorate Ruoxi room with some red since she was a bride. and she decided to cover her head in red cloth when she walk into the room. They were to people husband and wife in name.  4th never officiate Ruoxi as 14th concubine so she never was enter into the family registry

Do anybody know why did Lady Han got sick? I mean in the flashback she was full of life and happy. They never really went into depth as to when she got sick or how long :/

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

Like you said both dynasty are two different and the time period is probably different from each other. To me I rather have them adapt a bit of the cversion but stay close to their history cause I'm very interesting in their politics. I'm wondering how the brothers will alley with each other. like in the cversion 4th had 13th by his side while 8th had 9, 10, and 14. I wonder how this one will be like? 

4th forbid any ceremony for Ruoxi to enter into 14th household but 14th ignore it and decorate Ruoxi room with some red since she was a bride. and she decided to cover her head in red cloth when she walk into the room. They were to people husband and wife in name.  4th never officiate Ruoxi as 14th concubine so she never was enter into the family registry

Do anybody know why did Lady Han got sick? I mean in the flashback she was full of life and happy. They never really went into depth as to when she got sick or how long :/

I think she died of a broken heart. Wang Wook was an exemplary husband, between them was understanding and respect but she knew he didn't love her. It is hard to live next to a person who don't share your feelings. And Lady Hae was a person full of love and sensitivity. The thought she's not beloved made her sick. At least that's what I think until we have other explanations. (If we will have them). Probably chapter Lady Hae is already closed.

• Like 9