Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

11 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

aigooo.... IKR too bad we can quot the pict and this one is even better view (ok this just an excuse to post another ahahaha...) embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

so  here something without any distraction..

why my gif image is rufsed to be added..help crazy rabbit

I am looking for option and will add

• Like 7

so HaeSoo told WangSo not to say she is his, then he asked what about 'my woman' is it? :D

then she wanted WangSo to come up with something else? :D

so what else or should i say she want WangSo to address her as? :D

• Like 19

Annyeong yeorobun!!

I just want to confirm that after 89 of you participated, 63% voted for our primary couple to be named SoSoo. Click below if you'd like to see the results:

The poll is still open to vote on the couple name for Wang Wook and Haesoo. Also feel free to respond with an alternative name suggestion:

EDIT: @Layali Hi chingu! Saw you on the thread! Welcome!! So glad you could join us. Haven't seen you since YTBLSS!

• Like 18

On September 7, 2016 at 10:29 AM, dhia205 said:

and here i go again.. 

i'm fail to focus... what i saw is not IU smile but JG lips movement when he eat teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

Yumm! That ticking jawline of wang so is no joke. I shall watch greedily, thanks for sharing! 

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

and here i go again.. 

i'm fail to focus... what i saw is not IU smile but JG lips movement when he eat teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

that's what i was talking about last time, i sometimes get distracted by their  eye lashes, lips shape and movement because of  the too many close ups. Up untill now, i haven't noticed that LJK has some nice shape lips hahaha and Kang Haneul has beautiful eye lashes

tumblr_od44iupVGX1taa1z6o1_1280.png

cr: kdramastuff

• Like 22

SoSoo couple ( Milky Couple?) because in bahasa indonesia, susu means milk lmao :D 

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so HaeSoo told WangSo not to say she is his, then he asked what about 'my woman' is it? :D

Buin maybe ahahahahaha

as long as my otp has a lot of screen time, i am fine with that but i don't think i can handle the sadness when WangSo marries Yeon Hwa. That sly fox :sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, Berou said:

that's what i was talking about last time, i sometimes get distracted by their lashes, lips shape and movement because of  the too many close ups. Up untill now, i haven't noticed that LJK has some nice shape lips hahaha :D:lol:

How could you not notice it ??? i too cant look at anyhting else if its closeeeeeee of his face...

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

my chingu -> my love 

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

How could you not notice it ??? i too cant look at anyhting else if its closeeeeeee of his face...

i usually watch dramas on my phone but since i'm crazy about MLSHR, i watch it  on my laptop, raw then subbed :lol:. And the director seems to like to zoom in their faces, so i notice some details

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

so  here something without any distraction..

why my gif image is rufsed to be added..help crazy rabbit

I am looking for option and will add

looks like something good I'll be waiting for those gif hahah...

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

내 아내 (nae anae)???... sounds so cute and romantic :wub:

8 minutes ago, runswithkimchi said:

Yumm! That ticking jawline of soo is no joke. I shall watch greedily, thanks for sharing! 

careful his jaw line can cut... cut your nerves so you going crazy Lol... :D

7 minutes ago, Berou said:

that's what i was talking about last time, i sometimes get distracted by their  eye lashes, lips shape and movement because of  the too many close ups. Up untill now, i haven't noticed that LJK has some nice shape lips hahaha and Kang Haneul has beautiful eye lashes

cr: kdramastuff

shall we give tje PD flowers bouquet?? cause of his style we saw many hidden treasure here... :lol:

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

What about "moon of my life"?  :wub::D

• Like 11

Aprilslily said " got the impression that HS was mostly oblivious to WW's affection and thought of it as him being kind to her, and that the guilt that she felt was from her finding out that everyone knew about her one-sided crush...including her beloved cousin, and that the appearance as that they were flaunting their flirting in front of her cousin (which they were) with out her really knowing about it.  Much like she was oblivious that her friend was dating her boyfriend in the 21st century. "

I beg to differ with you :)   HS may be 16 years in Goreyo but she is an adult in the modern world... I think there were plenty of scenes showing how she has a least a crush on WW and that she's totally aware that WW is falling in love with her and she has been enjoying it albeit with a little guilt towards her unni. Ironically she is the one betraying her unni. And her case now is much worse than her friend /boyfriend because in Goryo she is an orphan and  her cousin has offered her  care, love  & protection. She's been like a mom to her yet although she is feeling a little guilty she's definitely acting on her feelings and responding to WW who is not a boyfriend but a husband :wub: For WW and his wife , they're Goryo people but the case is not the same for HS. Human beings can be selfish when it was her friend it felt like a betrayal to her and she was so devastated  but when she does it  (in a worse fashion and what is worse is that she just went through a betrayal experience herself ...thinking of it HS is awful in this aspect ...no empathy for her unni)  she calls  her 'betrayal' not being able to control her heart/feelings (she mentioned that to WS and to herself  in bed when we see that she totally understood that the poem from WW was a love poem and not about landscape)...HS is not an inexperienced teenager she is an adult (in modern times) and she's been acting irresponsibly as far as her crush on WW is concerned and given her recent betrayal experience (in modern world) she's been awful towards her kindhearted unni ....irony  :crazy:

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, uuugogirl said:

What about "moon of my life"?  :wub::D

only the moon? :D not the sun too?? :D hehehehe

6 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

내 아내 (nae anae)???... sounds so cute and romantic :wub:

*ahem* isnt that too fast? :D ROFL but i know u are always on the bullet train ROFL doesnt surprise me either :D

16 minutes ago, Berou said:

my chingu -> my love 

what about 'my only one' ? :D

18 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Buin maybe ahahahahaha

as long as my otp has a lot of screen time, i am fine with that but i don't think i can handle the sadness when WangSo marries Yeon Hwa. That sly fox :sweatingbullets:

hahahha Buin Buin? :D lets make it ring :D and rhythm then :D

er.....if he really marry YeonHwa i will bang the wall first ><" **ANDAEEEEEE**

• Like 14

@ruzikie Lol Susu couple rasa strawberry apa vanilla??

So it SoSoo... so ok.. :P

@angelangie gosh bullet train??:blink: whose I'm aiming for this time hahaha :D.. wolf is a territorial you know, he have to claim his territory as fast as possible. beside nae anae could mean my love too.. :wub:

• Like 10