[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

anyone can reply me with the ep 6 preview text?  found!

thought ep 4 was purely relationship fluff but ep 5 was able to have some better plot development like the the soap business, time traveller, the queens, marriage of the princes x princess (yay so did not engage in competing for his half sister against yo)...

So is really coming across as a softie... i rather he stay ruthless in all his dealings. that was why i was fascinated with him. he can be a softie when there is meaning to it rather than it being his nature...

• Like 8

23 hours ago, ofeliaslie. said:

is caught in the middle of this maelstrom because she knows history but she has to tread carefully. She knows that everything she says and does will alter history. Thats why when she saw the astronomer Choi Ji Mong, he advised her to watch what she says. Thats why the name of the series is means to tread carefully step by step.

You are correct in your recap of the C version.  I am surprised that they did not make Soo's character know more Korean history.  Soo is an hairdresser/make-up artist in the 21st century; however, she could still know Korean history and understand that she can alter history with her words and actions.

23 hours ago, ShinRaeMi said:

It would have been better if they followed the C-version wherein the 8th wife was just forced to marry the 8th. The 8th prince loved his wife so much but she remained cold and distant to him. She didn't showed affection and hasn't loved him in return. I think that was also the reason why the 8th ended up falling in love with Rouxi (HaeSoo).

There are similarities between the C-version and the K-version; however, because the dynasties are different and the histories are different, the writers were correct in not trying to stick to close to the original.  I like the fact that I do not have to make any comparisons between the two, they are both stand on their own merit.  

The 8th Prince's wife loved him and she died while he was carrying her.  It was such a sad but a great scene. We find out that the 8th prince did love his wife; however, he was shaken by Hae-Soo.  His wife is sickly and fragile and Hae-Soo is full of life.  His wife, has become a burden to him, not only because of her illness, but because of the times in which she lived.  Hae-Soo, being from the 21st century is liberated and use to doing for herself; therefore, she does not rely on men to do for her.  It is liberating to the 8th Prince to watch and interact with this young woman, who is so outgoing and self reliant. She appeals to many of the princes because of her outgoing nature. Even the young prince has a crush on her. 

I think Soo will get together with the 8th prince briefly; but ultimately she will fall deeply in love with the 4th prince.

Question:  In the C-version, did Ruoxi marry the 14th prince or just move into his household?  I have to watch those episodes again.

• Like 15

Another Cosmopolitan photoshoot I think, with a bit of interview each cast. It's still unsubbed though, unfortunately :(

I'm sorry if anyone has posted this, but this is just...so...cute! They picked each other based on the questions asked by the interviewer, hehehee...it's subbed, fortunately! IU didn't talk much in this one though...

I think Kang Haneul really likes IU~ he picked her for most question, hehehehee...

• Like 19

9 hours ago, uuugogirl said:

OMG :rage: The voice that said "She (Haesoo) will suffocate and die" :rage: Is that 13th prince's voice :rage: How could he do that??? :rage: Have you lost your mind 13th??? :rage::rage::rage:

from the tone of BaekAh's voice he is actually worried for Haesoo... haha so he still hasn't lost his mind.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Berou said:

i usually watch dramas on my phone but since i'm crazy about MLSHR, i watch it  on my laptop, raw then subbed :lol:. And the director seems to like to zoom in their faces, so i notice some details

same here...i want to watch all those magnificent cinematography on my big laptop screen so i ditched cell phone.....blush crazy rabbit

LJKs face is somthng to be analyzed with magnifier to not  miss those fine details.

• Like 21

8 hours ago, junee22 said:

Someone ever mentioned before (I really really forgot by who,and I lost track..sorry), in the forest scene where 14th and Soo + Wook were saved by 4th in ep 4..(again I don't know how to insert pictures...) WS said something like "what?" and I was like..really? so I go checked again and...YES!!! LJG was saying "What"..and I can even also hear him said that!! I wouldn't know if someone didn't point it out lol...oh well,maybe that was unintentionally bcoz he already into the state of being one with the character he played..I was join in theatre/drama club back in my college days..and I know a little bit that when you already absorbed to your role..sometimes you forgot of your surroundings,coz you acted naturally..like it was your own character..and thus you speak with your own words..sometimes improvised the script..but still....

Didn't the director see it?or maybe that too was a hint on how close WS to Ji Mong? (perhaps Ji Mong taught him english language :sweatingbullets: ) .. oh and the wrong translation of 10th Eun said (ep4) about ball from Qing/Qin dynasty?? neither both..maybe Jin?? or Tang?? because (I read from wiki..not sure if its accurate) the time line this story took was when in China was the period of 5 dynasties and 10 kingdoms...

Apart from that..I still think this drama is great,and LJG is a wonderful actor, and all of them really work hard for this drama....I'll skip that little annoying facts and just enjoy the show..

No he didn't say "What?" he is tying to follow "Hwaiting" but didn't finish it and just started from the "Hwait" part.....he is doing that because he thinks that 14th and HS were talking nonsense.

And I also read the comment you are talking about. It was also mentioned there how So was able to pick up HS emoji. What I think is that maybe if 10th's birthday scene was supposed to air in Ep.5 but was cut, prolly So saw it there because HS and 10th and waving their hands with the same look as the excited emoji. However we still don't know, and prolly the birthday scene will still be aired but in another episode.

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Sorry but I see it differently. Actually, he is also against the arranged marriage with Hae Soo. He knows how she feels and thinks. So he is defending her by saying that if she gets married, she will die. So he doesn't support the marriage.

This is the first time that Wang So is smiling to Hae Soo and not hiding it. Even at the end of the episode 4, he tried to hide his smile. When he asked her if she wanted to be his woman/person, he only had a micro-expression (the beginning of a smile, but he suppressed it). Yet here, it is different. He shows that he is happy to see her here.  And he even hugged her in a certain way... as if he wanted to have the hug Wang Jung had received before.

I agree with you.. When we feel comfortable to another, we will show who we really are. That's why WS smiling to HS.. And I love how WS starting to show that he cares for HS  \^0^/

• Like 18