[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

HELLO!

its my first time talking on this thread!!

i initially was not so interested in this drama, although i was a fan of the chinese version But I really became more and more drawn to it because of Jun Ki's acting. So i am going to continue to follow the drama. 

I just want to ask a question: how closely is moon lovers going to follow the chinese version storyline? in term of story development?

I know there are quite a number of elements changed already because the 8th prince in the chinese version had more than one wife and it was the 2nd wife who was the cousin of the main actress. And she died much later on in the drama.

I hope you welcome me here with open arms! :blush:

• Like 17

hello everyone here i have started to watch moon lovers recently but i was really captivatedleaf3.gif i like that every prince have their role and importance tbh i really love haeso is cute and outgoing and so lovelyleaf19.gifShe brings ray of light to wang so leaf15.gif  much much love to all princes of moon lovers can i get one of them as a gift  leaf5.gif

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Yes.. @KdramaSwimmer @ruzikie @yourmindisasnowflake ..I didn't think of that before..maybe I'm too focused on LJGs face..hahaha lol..anyway,thank you all..I get to learn a lot of things. :wub:

hahaha....LJKs face has become piece of hot cake (he is already to hawt to handle nd then like a yummy ice cream at same time) on this thread everyone is focused on it badly....

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

People mentioned abt some cottage scenes with WS and HS.. and a few other scenes that I have not found clips of..or stills of..

asking someone to share

It´s from the long Trailer :) We knew that even before the Drama started.

But if you see that you must be aware that there are a lot Spoiler inside. :D  Me loves Spoiler!!!! :wub:

• Like 14

Havent been to this site/forum for over a week.. and man, there's over 120 pages to read... ok im gonna skip that...

Anyway, i think from ep1 to ep6, the story is quite slow... they need to step up on the conflict then that will get audience engage... is she really gonna get married with 8th prince??? urgh..

Oh.. been downloading ost - i think the "For You"  and 'forgetting you' are really good...

• Like 10

5 hours ago, elviraxxx said:

Okay...
All I can think of after watching the last episode:

Myung Hee-eonni, it's nice of her, for the sake of plot, to let 8th and HS meet. But at the same time it breaks my heart that she voluntarily lets her husband to consider taking another wife and to arrange the meeting personally :bawling:

I feel like cheating saying this, because I love LJK, but Kang Ha Neul really got a game with this episode. The last scene tugs my heartstrings. 

There are few K-actors that have beautiful crying scenes, and lesser K-actors that can make me having an ugly cry while watching them crying. To mention a few:
1. Kim Soo Hyun in Moon Embraces the Sun, everytime he reminds of the supposed-dead wife and when he finds out that the one plotting to kill his wife is his own kin.
2. Hyun Bin in Secret Garden, when he writes a letter to Gil Ra Im/Ha Ji Won before driving through the storm and put himself in self-inducing comma.
3. Park Bo Gum in Reply 1988, when he confesses.
and now, 
4. Kang Ha Neul, the last scene of ep. 5; when he piggybacks his sickly wife and the snow is falling and she dies in his arms and he cries...

Excuse me for a moment, I need some kleenex :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I am surprised that you didn't list LJK, his crying scenes always makes me cry and his best was here in MLSHR ep 4 when he confronted his mother, I didn't even have to understand what they were saying. So sad, I wanted to hug him so much.

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

People mentioned abt some cottage scenes with WS and HS.. and a few other scenes that I have not found clips of..or stills of..

asking someone to share

It was posted so many pages back. HS was wearing palace servant garb with WS outside the cottage.

Maybe the one who posted it before can help her find it.

• Like 8