Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Moon Lovers' fans...watch the 2nd video !!! 

Is JG trying to give us hopes for a season 2 ?! :tounge_wink:

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1341740wpp/watch-lee-joon-gi-and-lee-si-eon-brighten-up-the-hotel-del-luna-set-while-filming-cameos

Watch: Lee Joon Gi And Lee Si Eon Brighten Up The âHotel Del Lunaâ Set While Filming Cameos

Watch: Lee Joon Gi And Lee Si Eon Brighten Up The “Hotel Del Luna” Set While Filming Cameos

Jul 28, 2019
by C. Hong

tvN’s “Hotel Del Luna” recently shared a behind-the-scenes video of the cast filming with Lee Joon Gi and Lee Si Eon, as well as the kiss scene between IU and Yeo Jin Goo.

When Lee Joon Gi came on set, in costume for his cameo appearance, he greeted the production staff and gave IU a hug. Lee Joon Gi agreed to make a cameo in the drama because of his friendship with IU, who was his co-star in the drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.”

Despite his brief onscreen time, he prepared for his role by watching videos online and exchanged serious talk with the director. To IU, he said, “I dyed my hair for this” and she replied, “Ah, really?” Lee Joon Gi also referenced his previous roles by saying to her, “There are a lot of ghosts at the hotel, right? I’ve caught zombies and ghosts before.”

He quickly grew absorbed in his role during filming, and when the director yelled cut, he cutely jumped up and down and said, “I want to do the Latin again. I can’t exorcise ghosts like this.”

During a short interview, Lee Joon Gi pretended that he was his character from “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” and said, “Soo [IU’s character name in ‘Scarlet Heart: Goryeo’], I’ve come to your world. Make a contract with me. Why did you go without waiting for me? I would’ve gone to you after finishing the exorcism.”

• Like 2