Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Well said!  It's a LOVE/HATE thing at times. Will we be driven to wax on about another drama in the future???  Time will tell! 

I am waiting for that drama to replace MLSHR on top of my list. I don't know if I'll  able to see another one(?) If not on this decade, maybe the next one(?) It's not the most perfect drama but, to me, everything in it is just unforgettable.

• Like 3

I like that people are still coming here even after the show has ended. Almost two years now!

I wanted to share this with everyone. A fanfic that is a bit different from how the show went. This one involves SoSoo being childhood friends. They're so cute:blush:!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/14018598/chapters/32284347

• Like 3

So....my internet is very sloowwwwwwwww tonight.

So I decided to check again....

MLSHR REACTIONS AROUND THE WORLD

The incomparable Lea Salongo (voice of Mulan) watched SHR!

• Like 4

On 19.3.2018 at 2:50 AM, Issabella said:

I am waiting for that drama to replace MLSHR on top of my list. I don't know if I'll  able to see another one(?) If not on this decade, maybe the next one(?) It's not the most perfect drama but, to me, everything in it is just unforgettable.

Unforgettable: I agree on that. I wasn't hyped at all about this drama before watching it, I only knew that Lee Jung Ki was a very good, charismatic actor. I didn't even know who IU was! :blink: After watching a few episodes, I fell in love with it: an incredible male lead, beautiful sceneries and costumes, an unpredictable plot.

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

Unforgettable: I agree on that. I wasn't hyped at all about this drama before watching it, I only knew that Lee Jung Ki was a very good, charismatic actor. I didn't even know who IU was! :blink: After watching a few episodes, I fell in love with it: an incredible male lead, beautiful sceneries and costumes, an unpredictable plot.

The only dramas I've been stalking that bad for years are Faith and Healer (both by my favorite screenwriter, Song Ji Na). Now I'm hyped about "Are You Human?", but that's because I LOVE science-fiction (I've published several sf short stories and novels, in my own country). 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

Hi! How are you guys? 

I'm planning to visit Korea next April and I want to visit the filming sites of MLSHR. Do you guys happen to know where they shot those beautiful sceneries? 

• Like 1

Hello all my chingus!! Have been gone so very long. 

It's that time however...the anniversary of the start of our beloved drama.

Stay tune for more info. We will do mass attack in Soompi and in IG. Of course without the mass IG suspension from last year. :sweat_smile:

Almost forgot. We will start 10pm SKT on 8/27...so basically later today for many on that side of the world.

2018 MLSHR Anniversary - Mass Attack Schedule:

Legend: NA: North America, SA: South America  /  EMEA: Europe, the Middle East and Africa  /  APAC: Asia-Pacific  /  ANZ: Australia-New Zealand

DAY ONE THEME: FRIENDSHIP

Monday, August 27:
Post WAVE ONE – 10 pm KST, APAC/ANZ
Post WAVE TWO – 11 pm KST, EMEA
Post WAVE THREE – 12:00 am KST, NA/SA

DAY TWO THEME: LOVE

Tuesday, August 28:

DAY THREE THEME: FAMILY

Wednesday, August 29:

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. For FRIENDSHIP and LOVE, pick out the image of your choice to fit the themes
  2. For FAMILY, we will all post similar artwork and content, BUT, it will be important to add a little customization of your own in order to avoid spamming.

IMPORTANT:

Please focus your content on all things SHR, and do not compare or speak ill, defame or insult others in your posts. Our purpose is solely to celebrate SHR.

One hour to go, my friends, till the first wave of posts.

Legend: NA: North America, SA: South America  /  EMEA: Europe, the Middle East and Africa  /  APAC: Asia-Pacific  /  ANZ: Australia-New Zealand

Monday, August 27:

INSTRUCTIONS:

2. For FAMILY, we will all post similar artwork and content, BUT, it will be important to add a little customization of your own in order to avoid spamming.

IMPORTANT:

Please focus your content on all things SHR, and do not compare or speak ill, defame or insult others in your posts. Our purpose is solely to celebrate SHR.

Yeorobun, in 5 minutes, you can start posting.

Monday, August 27:

INSTRUCTIONS:

IMPORTANT:

• Like 2

It's been so long since I last visited here!  I missed this thread so much. 

Just dropping to say

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY MOON LOVERS SCARLET HEART RYEO :heart:

RO48907973_w1000_h0.jpg

You still own my heart 

I will come to backread ASAP 

• Like 5

Happy 2nd Anniversary to the drama that taught me the meaning of hope in a different way. I have seen JG's post on IG and believe me the emotions are still there. I can't forget this no matter what.

Love to everyone.:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY!!! cheer3 onion headhappy dancing crazy rabbit

tumblr_ovbdzx788D1qc9ehmo1_1280.jpg

{Credit: http://theflowergirl.tumblr.com/post/177497522323/theflowergirl-happy-moon-lovers-anniversary}

If this isn't the absolute truth! hehe onion head

It's been so long since I've been here - I miss fangirling about my love Wang So so much.... Anyway, saw this lovely post about Hae Soo's name and it's connection to Wang So and thought that I should share it. I'm sorry if it's been posted already.

tumblr_ov8ateAgEv1vem8apo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ov8ateAgEv1vem8apo4_400.gif tumblr_ov8ateAgEv1vem8apo1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ov8ateAgEv1vem8apo5_400.gif tumblr_ov8ateAgEv1vem8apo3_400.gif

MLSHR Anniversary Week: Day 6 —  favourite underrated moment detail

Hae Soo’s name

Unfortunately, meaningful details like this most of the time are left unnoticed by the international audience, it just simply gets lost in translation. 

In mandarin chinese Ha Jin’s Goryeo name means tree, at first look, it seems that there’s nothing special about it, however, it means a lot. Throughout the drama, we learn that Wang So is very fond of plants and trees because in his lonely days when he was abandoned by his own family in Shinju, among the people who not just hated him but constantly tried to kill him, without any friends or relatives, trees were his only friends. Young prince learned how to befriend trees, treat them as they are living creatures. He advises Soo to not carelessly water the garden but give every tree a name and make friends with them. At first, Soo thinks that So is just making fun of her, but then he tells her about his favorite birch that he had to put on fire in order to protect himself from wolves, another example of how So always gives up on things that he loves and cares about. Another remarkable moment was on Wang Eun and Park Seon Deok’s wedding.When all brothers were gifting newlyweds royal presents as silver, expensive fabrics, pearls - So’s gift is a tree that blooms flowers and bears fruits. When other brothers provided some materialistic goods that they think will come in handy for a new family, Wang So thinks about the spiritual aspect, about something that brings emotional comfort. Maybe it’s all because of his past. I can imagine him as a teenage boy, who when he has an opportunity, leaves the Kang’s residence, maybe to train with general Park and when he needs to rest, he sits under a tree. And at that moment there are no pain, no suffering, just wind blowing around him and spreading flowers’ and fruits’ aroma, it soothes him, comforts him, gives him warmness that he extremely lacks. That’s what Soo became for So. With her he could be himself, forget about the weight of his problems and worries. She brought him peace and calmness, accepted him for who he was, became his true friend and love of his life. How symbolic it is.  “Whenever I come to you, all my problems seem to become lighter.”

{Source: http://letsflytoasiarenata.tumblr.com/post/177403997570/letsflytoasiarenata-mlshr-anniversary-week }

This is so beautiful! Even her name brings him comfort... admire2 onion head

Some lovely fan edits:

This is how it should have been - my love Wang So happily married to his love Hae Soo.... crying1 onion head

Happy ending... at least through a fan edit:

Wang So said that he'll find his Soo and he always, always keeps his promises.... love you crazy rabbit

Edited by bluelilac1214
  • Like 3