Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Our beloved Moon Lovers will reunite today, 9 pm KST in "Knowing Bros" 

For sure they'll be asked about ML2 :tounge_wink: Let's keep hopping for a Season 2 ! :heart:

Promo video with Eng. Sub :

• Like 1

MORE ABOUT WANG SO AND SO IN MODERN ERA...

NEXT SATURDAY , 9PM KST :heart:

English Subtitles

Shall we prepare for a Season 2 ? Let's keep our hope alive ! :heart:

• Like 2

I need some help: Right now I am writing an academic article about music in K-Dramas and I want to mention "Will Be Back" from Moon Lovers. If you are listening to it, especially people who understand Korean better than me, can you confirm that it starts (and ends) with a "Agnus Dei" (and so not with anything in Korean I don't get?). The lyrics sung by the choir are nowhere to be found and I by myself are not really sure. Thanks!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, enthea said:

I need some help: Right now I am writing an academic article about music in K-Dramas and I want to mention "Will Be Back" from Moon Lovers. If you are listening to it, especially people who understand Korean better than me, can you confirm that it starts (and ends) with a "Agnus Dei" (and so not with anything in Korean I don't get?). The lyrics sung by the choir are nowhere to be found and I by myself are not really sure. Thanks!

I don't think it is what you want https://genius.com/Sun-hae-im-will-be-back-lyrics

so I'll search for more

I think this Lady can help you https://www.instagram.com/jg_k_drama/

• Like 1