Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Episode 1 Director's Cut

Spoiler

I think the mods removed the link.... Oh well. PM me for the download link.

Finally found somewhere to upload that didn't turn around and remove it :D I think it's downloadable too. Not sure. Anyway enjoy happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 19

20160904_183337.png

@peny You're right the picture as low servant happens later. Thanks for correcting me. However, I really think that when Yo becomes the king, he will try to outcast WS and that will be the trigger why WS decides to become ambitious because so far, he has not been into power at all. He only wants to get aknowledged by his brothers and be loved/recognised by his parents. When he sees how HS suffers under Yo's reign and how powerless he was to get separated from her, he changes. 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, Rosemary83 said:

Hmmm...I like the first edit more, except the beggining and the final of the 2 ep  (BGM) and the scene with WS and HS which was cut out. These three parts I like in the second version. The final with BGM (OST 3) of the first ep is better in the first version. 

Hi, could you please send me the links of the edit episodes?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MadraRua said:

Episode 1 Director's Cut

Hide contents

Finally found somewhere to upload that didn't turn around and remove it :D I think it's downloadable too. Not sure. Anyway enjoy happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

THANK YOU.....

Are you going to upload the other's 2 episodes too?

Edited by miyukiakira1988
illegal webside
  • Like 7

First...

after reading all the comments on the scene where WS-HS has an interaction near by stone pile (not included in original version, added to edited version)....

I find it to be more apt to happen post WS meeting his mother, as after killing all monks he went to her, there she again ignored him as always and he was more hurt and disappointed than before. Then goes to that stone pilling part where females pray for their kids. And HS is confessing there for her attraction towards WW (as she already had that hand touching - goosebumps encounter with WW).

So we might see this part in epi 4 cause I see it fitting there better than WS leaving for killing the monks. As I cant see it being removed completely being it the very first proper and serious interaction between OTP, where they get to know more about each other. There cant be better place and topic to have them face each other, where one has mother who hates him for just being exist, he never got any love from here while other feels mother is just everything for her in life, who not just loves her but supports her, being her side in all ups and down.

(so not got to know once simple editing of scenes can impact whole story line and the concept drastically)

Second...about OSTs....I loved them beyond words and listening on repeat mode BUT...

When this show was being marketed and promoted as biggest Saeguk of the year then I'd imagine an OST with traditional music suiting the era show is being set and would have fit the scenarios more than these current bit modern OSTs with english words.

And traditional music based OST would have emphasized on the the drama being a Saeguk based on Goreyo time frame while adding modern music in it emphasizing it to be a romantic drama and it being a saeguk goes to back front (becoming secondary subject)

Why I am saying it...

Being a photographer myself i know the subject I want people to notice first when they se emy pic is always Clear-Sharp-Infocus while all secondary objects are out of focus or blurred (Depth of field subject of Photography)

Then at the same time...I justify these thinking as may be just may be HS has gone there from 21st century so all these OSTs are from her perspective (just like the drama is her travel from today to Past)...

So i am bit confused or in dilemma to doubt the intention of the drama maker or to go with the flow as it must be justified down the line. For now I am still on repeat mode of these songs.

(may be I am thinking differently and not correct as per many of other thinkers here...but thought to put up my views just as new perspective)

• Like 20

Spoiler

HeHervR.jpg

@MoOnLoVeRz That's right! She's wearing red, which is the traditional marriage color, correct? I'm confused timing-wise within the drama since this BTS shot is with King Taejo.

Edited by LyraYoo
duplicate photo
  • Like 15

Hello ... I like all actors from this drama but i am hesitating to watch it .

Can someone tell me .. if there is another couple in this drama or all male fall in love with one girl.

• Like 10

did you guys see the re-edit version where Yo and Wook reach out for the same book simultaneously?

i'm sorry but i feel like also shipping YoWook lol

also that scene shows Yo's greed of getting what he wants. he's actually the second one to reach it, but he smirks at Wook like the book is his. and then it shows who has the more power. Yo, specifically his maternal Yoo clan, has more power, and therefore Wook let go of the book. and since Yo is older than Wook, it also plays as a factor. 

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Episode 1 Director's Cut

Reveal hidden contents

thank you Chingu....that worked....you are my savior

• Like 8

@meahri_1 You're right, usually red is the bride's colour yet I can't imagine that she gets married because this would mean that she leaves traces in History. There are no record of her. Hwangbo Y. married Wang So. So in my opinion, she will be his inofficial wife.

44 minutes ago, Layali said:

@bebebisous33  of the MLED forum?No wonder your writing is after my heart.it  is laced with such depth and heart.I remember lurking there during the lock-out and your posts were such  a delight to read.I'm still smarting from the train-wreck it turned out to be.

Yes, we met there and I am happy that you could remember me due to my analysis/posts. Thanks a lot for the compliment...:wub: I am glad that you're enjoying reading my comments.

In the first episode, Wang Yo is the one who announces to his other brothers that Wang So will only stay for a few days here and he will return to Shinju. That's why I really think, Yo will send WS away after taking the throne. He really considers his brother as a thread.  

• Like 15

@sarang124

Hey hey welcome to the forum :)

Spoiler

There are actually many couples other than the leads. So theres

- 10th Prince with Park Soon Duk (the daughter of a general)

- 13th Prince with the Woo Hee (who is the last princess of Baekje)

There's probably more but I think apart from the love triangle formed by the 3 leading characters these ones are the main ones. Also I mean fans have their own ships too right? And due to the large cast and the many different interactions between the characters I'm sure ships will be sailing left right and centre :)

Give the drama a go if you have time cause honestly I was never a fan of historical dramas but like you I love the cast and when I read the synopsis I just loved the idea and the story like (even tho it is an adaptation). The cinematography is absolutely stunning and it is just overall well produced. Hope you can give it a go!

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@MoOnLoVeRz That's right! She's wearing red, which is the traditional marriage color, correct? I'm confused timing-wise within the drama since this BTS shot is with King Taejo.

Oh ****! You are scaring me fpsse8g.jpg

Is she going to become that old dude's concubine? fpsse8g.jpg

No wonder 3rd, 4th, 8th, 13th, 14th have to rebel and attack the palace at the same time fpsse8g.jpg

• Like 14

1 minute ago, uuugogirl said:

Oh ****! You are scaring me fpsse8g.jpg

Is she going to become that old dude's concubine? fpsse8g.jpg

No wonder 3rd, 4th, 8th, 13ht, 14th have to rebel and attack the palace at the same time fpsse8g.jpg

lol...and all prince will fight their father not for the throne bt for their Gal... (unity is strength we already know they will prove it.)

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

meahri_1 You're right, usually red is the bride's colour yet I can't imagine that she gets married because this would mean that she leaves traces in History. There are no record of her. Hwangbo Y. married Wang So. So in my opinion, she will be his inofficial wife.

@bebebisous33 Do servants perhaps also wear red during a wedding as part of the celebration? Am just trying to think of all possible scenarios. I would love it if WS takes Haesoo as his consort and marries her, but just in case that's not in the cards, I'm trying to set my expectations low so as not to be too disappointed. :mellow:

• Like 13

Tomorrow is a big day. Got to rest for a big fight. I'll leave trace here, go singing in my heart and come back tomorrow. See you then chingu deul!! 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@bebebisous33 Do servants perhaps also wear red during a wedding as part of the celebration? Am just trying to think of all possible scenarios. I would love it if WS takes Haesoo as his consort and marries her, but just in case that's not in the cards, I'm trying to set my expectations low so as not to be too disappointed. :mellow:

I totally agree with you. Lowering expectations can prevent disappointment. I'm not too sure about whether servants also wear red during traditional wedding celebrations but I presume they would to fit in with the celebrations. I also don't think Hae Soo is the one getting married (sorry if this disappoints you) but her get up is not extravagant(?) enough to be the bride. I think this might be for Wang So and Yeon Hwa's wedding cause they aren't actually married at this point (please correct me if I'm incorrect) 

• Like 17