[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Just a random thought, I'm sorry I forgot who came up with this theory (it's a first for me that every time I refresh a page there's like 3-5 new posts and in hours there'll be couple of pages. JJANG!) about Haesoo goin' back at her real time.. awaken from a coma and something and if ever.. So, hypothetically reincarnated in the future as well. At first yes it's possible kinda like Splash Splash Love.. but then I doubt since I felt like the drama will give us something that we absolutely didn't expect for or no one saw it coming, or is it just me having really high hopes :D but then as I was watching all the post links and looking at each screen caps.. I encountered the ost that was sang by IOI via posted in here by our fellow, and agreeee! this is a really really good song my 2nd favorite so far..then I end up watching the first ost by EXO and it also shows the translated lyrics..

If you guys are familiar with the show "Music and Lyrics" it is reveal that picking an OST for a drama is huge deal.. it is something that should fit perfectly.. and for some reason it should follow the trajectory of the drama your showcasing with. So when I saw this video, it's the first thought that came into my mind, and oddly I visualized a scenario just like the theory that someone had posted (I'm sorry I can't seem to find that post so I can't give the proper credit :sweatingbullets:) But then I hope it's not a foreshadow or it'll break my heart.. since I've heard SHR is somewhat based on the Cversion, just to clarify is it an adaptation or inspired by? I'm not familiar with Cversion since I prefer watching Kdramas than Cdramas especially in terms of Historic one, Cdramas tends to drag more than Kdrama does just my opinion but please don't get me wrong I'm not dissing Cdramas over Kdramas, I'm a fan of several Cdramas too :D One more thing.. huge applause to EXO, I'm not a fan but really they're not just bunch of pretty boys they produce hella good music! Their voice, how they sing is remarkable.. KUDOS!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Berou said:

@lostmymusic welcome !  you will see that it is fun interacting with everyone here :) 

@meahri_1 not every successfull drama starts off strong with high ratings. The most typical route is starting below 10% and then double the ratings. Someone  ( i  forget who, sorry) posted an article earlier saying that the ratings will rise. I hope it will be true. Fingers crossed ~

@Berou LOL. After so many years of watching Kdramas, you would think that I would have remembered all that, Chingu. For the very first time in a long time, I was swept up in the hype and anticipation. But it's all good. I'm happy that my excitement for SHR hasn't diminished, and I have faith that the ratings will, indeed, rise. :lol:

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, Jericho0810 said:

Can someone please sent me the link to the director's cut re-edit version Thank you!!

I've sent you a PM with the links. Enjoy 

@pwnkl

Thank you for sharing that video with the lyrics. I really like that song and reading the lyrics for the first time only enhances the experience. Yes the words almost seem prophetic don't they?

• Like 11

@pwnkl Thank you for posting that song. Initially I was kind of shock that the song was used for a saeguk...but now I really liked it. :) 

Spoiler

Based on the song, Haesoo and Wang So will be together in the future?....maybe she won't remember him? But his reencarnation has all the memories of his past life? The souls meeting again?

EDIT:

Plot Twist: The song is about 8th prince hahaha. 

• Like 10

I'm watching ep 1 right now and had to comment on IU and that EXO member acting. I was skeptical about watching this drama after reading about their acting controversies, but I don't see what's so bad about their acting. So far so good, the only thing is that I think the main lead actor is way too pretty to be a tough guy. I just can't take him serious. I know most of you will disagree with me but that is just me. BTW, this kinda reminded me of the Chinese movie "Time to love".

BTW, It looks like three eps aired this week, why?

• Like 5

@louisawatson

Of course :D Just sent them to you.

Edit: Just saw your post now @Sohfloral Have sent the links on to you.  

@Gabi Bros

Love the fan art that you posted especially the last one. The artist has captured his vulnerability so well. 

Here's some fan art that I found. Not as beautiful as that though.

tumblr_o9dv52ao621rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

Cr: eunjjang82

• Like 12