[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

31 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I thought that scene basically meant, how no one cared that he was hurt. and that was another painful reminder of how he is not part of his family..

I felt so bad for him there. :(

4 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

btw...who is the kid?..wangso?

Yes, he is. :tears: He suffered so much since a little kid. 

• Like 14

57 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@briseis Even without knowing the cut scene from the episode 3, it was clear to me that WS went to the temple because he wants to erase all the clues that lead to his own mother. Sure, he is mad and totally emotionally out of control, however I always saw this action as his ultimate gesture for his mother. When he was sitting outside thinking, I thought that he was thinking about his next move: should he save his mother or not? He had confirmed his suspicions from his brother. Sure, now the episode 3 with the director's cut confirmed my interpretation. But by seeing her reaction (she is scared and rejects him), that's the finale straw for his mother. He will never expect or hope for her love. Yes, from that moment, he becomes her biggest enemy.    

Yes, exactly. I agree with only one exception. It's clear even without the deleted scene and his last words to the monk: "You have lived off the Queen, now die for her." are the final confirmation. That's basically the reason why I didn't mention it in the post, since it was pretty much explicitly mentioned in the episode, and rather concentrated more on what WS felt. Because I still think that he had given up on his mother even before he saw her reaction - it's in his voice and the purposeful stride and determined expression while he is emerging from the darkness - it's like he had come to a decision way before he entered the Queen's quarters.

BxNkIZ9.png

And by the way, thanks everyone for the feedback and observation - it's great to get other people's opinion on those scenes and see it from the perspective of other viewer. I just love to interact and discuss with all of you, though I might not be as active as I would be since these analyses always take so much of my time.

• Like 20

2 hours ago, minmar said:

I think since his weight loss he actually looks less feminine now. Good Grief, she would die if she saw him in King and Clown when his face still had baby fat...or even in Joseon Gunman...don't show her those....show her how he looks naturally...like in Hawaii...there he simply looks like the boy next door

lol..i'd prefer her to be hale and healthy so I have finally decided to keep all  my addictions and obsession under cover from her.. ;)

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yes, he is. :tears: He suffered so much since a little kid. 

WANGSO???? omg. i dont know who do this to him but if it is his parents, tho it just his mom doing but if the father did not rescue him, they are perfectly cannot be called as parents BOTH. just what does the wrong doing wangso do to punish him a kid at that time to this extend??. and to witness how he longing of family love from all the hate he receive from the parents is just so heartbreaking. poor kid. TT_____________TT

• Like 13

@MadraRua 

I think you've drawn a good comparison between that scuffle and the fight for the throne though. Is Wang Mu the Crown Prince? Cos I'm still not so sure he has Wang So's entire allegiance. I just have to think about it more. Whatever happens, I don't want Yo in charge .... he's ignorant to serving girls and might not treat Hae Soo the best.

Yes, Wang Mu is the Crown Prince and in my opinion, WS will always be on Wang Mu's side. First WM is the only one who doesn't ignore or avoid him. He speaks to him and he was the one who wanted to help Wang So (he wanted to run after WS). Moreover, he confines in him... I believe, this trust comes from the past:

-Wang Mu witnessed the incident with the scar and he is the one who asked for help

- Besides, Wang So mentioned that his brother saved his life 15 years ago and I think it is related to this incident:

1OcGbtr.jpg

Since Wang So has always been called "wolf dog", it is clear that one of dog's qualities is his loyalty and his sense for family as wolves live in packs. They defend their "pack members" as well. Wang So has definitely these qualities. Even if he decided to cover his mother's tracks, he is not trying to help her to kill Wang Mu. 

• Like 18

just now finished director's cut epi#1..and what i dint notice in original version and noticed here was ..

the epi started with WS's mask covering half of his nose including left eye and scar, while the ending has an entirely different which does not cover his nose...so it seems like a planning error as without any further information we have 2 versions of WSs mask...

did anyone notice  the same ?

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@MadraRua 

Yes, Wang Mu is the Crown Prince and in my opinion, WS will always be on Wang Mu's side. First WM is the only one who doesn't ignore or avoid him. He speaks to him and he was the one who wanted to help Wang So (he wanted to run after WS). Moreover, he confines in him... I believe, this trust comes from the past:

-Wang Mu witnessed the incident with the scar and he is the one who asked for help

- Besides, Wang So mentioned that his brother saved his life 15 years ago and I think it is related to this incident:

Since Wang So has always been called "wolf dog", it is clear that one of his qualities is his loyalty and his sense for family as wolves live

in packs. They defend their "pack members" as well. Wang So has definitely these qualities. Even if he decided to cover his mother's tracks, he is not trying to help her to kill Wang Mu. 

I definitely don't see him helping Yo and his mother to kill the Crown Prince. Your right there's something there between them previously that has made the Crown Prince call out to him for help. You make a convincing argument though I'm stubborn and am still not convinced the Crown Prince can call on him with that allegiance anymore. In saying all that, your probably right and I'll eat my words tomorrow or the next day :D It's just when I get something into my head that's it. Not all the time but in this instance my gut tells me to go with what I feel. 

@KdramaSwimmer

I didn't notice the mask in episode 1. What I did notice was where they cut the ending and how the rap wasn't in the soundtrack overlaying certain scenes. I'll go back and look at his mask. 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

i did not watch yet the re-edit ver but i notice that wangso have different mask.

1st mask he use when he arrive

VS

The defying gravity scene (last scene of ep 1)

this is screencap from the 1st airing. not the re-edited ver. =)

Thanks for the capa. It was my mistaKe to not to Memtion that this mask Descrepency Was IN both The epiSodes.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Thanks for the capa. It was my mistaKe to not to Memtion that this mask

well...i did not notice on 1st watching. so you can guess how many times i re-watch. HAHAHAHAHA.

i dont know any of you have this problem or not but I have. every time i want to type "wangso" always remind me of "kwangso" spelling. T___________________T

• Like 11

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Anyone please feel free to chime in if I'm giving the wrong information.

@winwin12 ONETvAsia has licensing rights to simulcast the drama...or in other words air it at the same time it airs in South Korea. You just need to be a subscriber. I'm including the link for you below:

http://www.onetvasia.com/

@winwin12 I've PM'd you the streaming links.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

well...i did not notice on 1st watching. so you  can guess how many times i re-watch. HAHAHAHAHA.

i dont know any of you have this problem or not but I have. every time i want to type "wangso" always remind me of "kwangso" spelling. T___________________T

I can Understand, we are on same boat watching then rewatching the rewathing again until gets bores (thays highly unlikely)

Ok so ITs 1 am here and my cell phone IS acting upTyping up not sure wjat words may be telling go ro sleep.

Annyong chingudur... happy Scarlet dreams... chaljayo...

• Like 12

Can I join here again...

I´m torn... One part of me had to stand away for a while - because for the first time in my KDrama Life all those negative Comments (and yes the rates too) where really able to hurt me a lot and I noticed i got too sensitive for a few Days... better not write comments in that state... I learned my lesson.

The other Part of me needs to be here - needs the good comments - the shared love. I´m so madly in love with this Drama. On top of everything of course with Wang Soo... but I love the whole Show. I´m sorry for beeing absent here... I felt terrible not to know what I missed here. I guess the more I love a Drama and the Actors the more I can get hit. I was not expecting that.

But I´m back and I will stay. I´´m counting the hours again to see more... 

I´m so happy to see that my chingu @bebebisous33 becomes activ here and even filled the Sherlock Spot :D  (do I have to fight for my title now? - hihi - I will gladly share it - I loved to read all your comments).

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Can I join here again...

I´m torn... One part of me had to stand away for a while - because for the first time in my KDrama Life all those negative Comments (and yes the rates too) where really able to hurt me a lot and I noticed i got too sensitive for a few Days... better not write comments in that state... I learned my lesson.

The other Part of me needs to be here - needs the good comments - the shared love. I´m so madly in love with this Drama. On top of everything of course with Wang Soo... but I love the whole Show. I´m sorry for beeing absent here... I felt terrible not to know what I missed here. I guess the more I love a Drama and the Actors the more I can get hit. I was not expecting that.

But I´m back and I will stay. I´´m counting the hours again to see more... 

I´m so happy to see that my chingu @bebebisous33 becomes activ here and even filled the Sherlock Spot :D  (do I have to fight for my title now? - hihi - I will gladly share it - I loved to read all your comments).

Welcome back @Mau_Cherry. Know how you feel chingu. The thread has become re-energized and we're focusing on what's important...the drama. Have been sensing a turnaround elsewhere too so I think we only have good things ahead of us. :)

• Like 15