[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

my personal thought that Haesoo will have to be a palace maid in two theory..

1. the King wanted her to be in palace cause she too smart and i don't know if you guys remember that the King maybe know Haesoo from the future based on character description.. keeping her close is a great move from him.. 

2. when Haesoo cousin dies she have to leave Wang Wook house and serve in palace on King order..

but bottom line is IF all the prince can't get her out from palace meaning its under King order.. so yeah i wonder how Haesoo will end up being a maid..

in long preview i notice Haesoo wear 3 different maid outfit.. i think the one with purple dress is the lowest.. you can see her struggling and tired.. the polka dot is when she first enter the palace and i think she end up became a maid in WS house?? i don't know but he sure living there cause he like everywhere with her with that dress.. lol and the red one is tea lady.. 

i think the chronology is first polkadot dress second the red one and lastly the purple one..

the purple one will definitely make WS hurt as much as Haesoo is.. he can't do anything than stand aside watching her suffer cause he have no power.. it will triger him to take the throne for his country and his love one.. under WY and his mom reign they will destroy everything he love.. Haesoo became their target because that WS ONLY weakness.. they can attack her its just as same as attacking WS.. 

if you notice the last scene where WS and WW having a sword fight WS last sentence is not about the throne but Haesoo.. 'no matter what i would never let you go'.. i think WS will feel so hurt to see the one person he love can't be protected by him and being hurt in front of his eyes.. i just hope the writer don't do a lot of tragic scene.. i don't think my heart can handle that... :( 

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

A community is only as good as its members so I think that's praise that can be shared among everyone here. I don't know if anyone's noticed, but our ranks have swelled in just a little less than a week. I find it extremely promising because it shows there's true and continued interest in the drama despite what we've been hearing. :)

i completely agree....its for each and every individual here cause they have made this place what it is good to be here and make everyone happy.

• Like 15

55 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@bebebisous33 I'm thinking along the same lines...mainly because I'm struggling to think of plausible reasons for Wangso to have slapped Wang Jung. The clothes that Haesoo is wearing when Wangso counters her request to stop saying she's his with 'then shall I call you my woman' are the same clothes that she wears when she tries to rescue Wang Jung. Because of that tie, I can see where he's taking 14 to task for putting her life in danger. That said, WHAT IF Wangso has discovered in his investigations that those who were attacking 14 are tied in some way to the attempt on CP's life?  I know I might be reaching with this theory and TBH, don't believe it has any legs to stand on. It's just that his anger when slapping 14 seems excessive and out of character at this early stage.

I agree with you. WS is brutal in a way but slapping without a reason is out of context for him. I can't guess why 14th being slapped. Must be something important. It's too early to be linked out to his feeling to HS too. 

@KdramaSwimmer thank you for finding us wonderful hehe. I think we all are open minded people to begin with. What else do we call group of people who ok about incest, oedipus complex and making a ship and club about it. :D:phew:

Here I am. Promise myself to go to bed early but still keep on browsing. What is wrong with me?

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Artheusa said:

Hi, just wanted to help: What you quoted is called "the soap opera effect" (or motion interpolation) and it happens with tvs which have their auto motion option on. This option is for more fluid viewing. It's okay when it comes to sports matches but totally ruins movies and dramas and make them look like cheap sitcoms. You can easily switch it off in your Tv's image settings. It is called auto motion plus for Samsung Tvs. I don't know the equivalent for other brands.

Good to know this! Thank you!!! ^_^

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, winwin12 said:

is ONE tv has their own link to live streaming? i mean, tomorrow episode will be air in the same time as in Korea, and it will be nice if i could streaming it since ONE has the subs :wub::wub:

Anyone please feel free to chime in if I'm giving the wrong information.

@winwin12 ONETvAsia has licensing rights to simulcast the drama...or in other words air it at the same time it airs in South Korea. You just need to be a subscriber. I'm including the link for you below:

http://www.onetvasia.com/

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, violet90 said:

my personal thought that Haesoo will have to be a palace maid in two theory..

1. the King wanted her to be in palace cause she too smart and i don't know if you guys remember that the King maybe know Haesoo from the future based on character description.. keeping her close is a great move from him.. 

2. when Haesoo cousin dies she have to leave Wang Wook house and serve in palace on King order..

but bottom line is IF all the prince can't get her out from palace meaning its under King order.. so yeah i wonder how Haesoo will end up being a maid..

in long preview i notice Haesoo wear 3 different maid outfit.. i think the one with purple dress is the lowest.. you can see her struggling and tired.. the polka dot is when she first enter the palace and i think she end up became a maid in WS house?? i don't know but he sure living there cause he like everywhere with her with that dress.. lol and the red one is tea lady.. 

i think the chronology is first polkadot dress second the red one and lastly the purple one..

the purple one will definitely make WS hurt as much as Haesoo is.. he can't do anything than stand aside watching her suffer cause he have no power.. it will triger him to take the throne for his country and his love one.. under WY and his mom reign they will destroy everything he love.. Haesoo became their target because that WS ONLY weakness.. they can attack her its just as same as attacking WS.. 

if you notice the last scene where WS and WW having a sword fight WS last sentence is not about the throne but Haesoo.. 'no matter what i would never let you go'.. i think WS will feel so hurt to see the one person he love can't be protected by him and being hurt in front of his eyes.. i just hope the writer don't do a lot of tragic scene.. i don't think my heart can handle that... :( 

I agree with you. I guess, it happens after the death of the King Taejo and his son Wang Mu (I am not sure if they will stay so close to History but the Crown Prince did become the King but only for two years 943-945). From tea lady, she will lose her position due to Prince Yo and his mother Yoo. The question is: when will Wang Wook fight for the throne? After Taejo's death or Wang Mu's death? Will WS work with Wang Wook first or from the start against him?

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Anyone please feel free to chime in if I'm giving the wrong information.

@winwin12 ONETvAsia has licensing rights to simulcast the drama...or in other words air it at the same time it airs in South Korea. You just need to be a subscriber. I'm including the link for you below:

http://www.onetvasia.com/

So if I am not a subscriber, i cant watch the show? and they do not provide any link to streaming?:blink:

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, briseis said:

Wang So’s reaction to his father’s concern over his injury is so heartbreakingly pathetic.

I thought that scene basically meant, how no one cared that he was hurt. and that was another painful reminder of how he is not part of his family..

and king.. cna't believe it.. didn't even ask him how he is..but then i guess he cant show anything towards him lest the queen goes bonkers again

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Sorry if I am quoting myself, but the last question made me think a lot. Maybe this picture could be considered as an important clue for the answer:

What if the friendly fight among the princes is a forecast/foresight of the real political struggles among the princes:

Team Yo: Wang Wook, Wang Won (9th prince) and Wang Jung 

Team Wang Mu: Wang So, Baek Ah and Wang Eun

We know for sure that Baek Ah will be on Wang So's side (based on another picture from the long trailer) and we know for sure that Wang Eun will marry the daughter of WS' ally. This reinforces my feeling that this fight is a forecast for the struggle in the royal house. So this would actually answer my question: Wang Wook will be on Yo's side first. Maybe he is hoping to get HS if he supports Yo first. Besides, he knows that Yo has been complotting against CP Wang Mu. If so, Yo won't give HS to Wang Wook, since I am also believing that Yo and his mother will make HS suffer as she has been close to WS. She is his weakness. This would push Wang Wook to abandon Yo after his betrayal therefore Yo becomes King for only four years.

Sure, there is no guarantee of my supposition. Tell me what you think...    

My head is spinning with all the names exorcist-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif thank god you didn't use initials then I really would be lost. :D 

I think you've drawn a good comparison between that scuffle and the fight for the throne though. Is Wang Mu the Crown Prince? Cos I'm still not so sure he has Wang So's entire allegiance. I just have to think about it more. Whatever happens, I don't want Yo in charge .... he's ignorant to serving girls and might not treat Hae Soo the best. 

@KdramaSwimmer Thanks for your kind words, you too @Gabi Bros

@LyraYoo Wang So will be Wang So :D The charmer! 

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

I wonder who is her OTP ? 8th , 4th or 14th ? :D

:lol:  I like Haesoo-WangSo the most :heart:...but is not a big difference with my liking for Haesoo-WangWook.:wub: ^_^ So far, I am like this and is the first time that I am so mixed with a drama. :o Maybe I feel like I am Haesoo and both are trying to win my heart...I am so blessed. :lol:

About 14th... I like how he looks with Haesoo but is a superficial feeling, the same I have when I looked at Yeonhwa and Wangso, or Haesoo and WangEun...etc. It's like: "Oh they look so cute/pretty together" but only that. 

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, briseis said:

But then everything, every hope, goes literally to hell and the painting of the Fifth Hell hanging on the wall serves as the perfect symbolism. When Wang So realizes that it was his own mother who hired the assassins, who almost killed him, he abandons all hope that she would ever love him.

First, he rides out like mad to wipe out her servants and it feels like he is insane with anger and hate. There is so much brutality in the way he fights the monks. Then he literally burns the whole place down looking completely numgb and goes to confront his mother.

THIS!.

omg thank you. at first im wondering why does he have to go that brutal to kill the monks? the last killed really remind me Shishio in Kenshin. 1st he stab to kill 2nd he go through the stab as long as his sword can. that so brutal that makes me think that his initial though is not to cover up his mom doings, he have another motive but "what?". if he just want to cover up. he will just fight till all is died and burn up the whole place to burn all the evidence.

btw...who is the kid?..wangso?

1OcGbtr.jpg

just how many trauma he have?.what kind of childhood memory he have? by this rate i think he have more bad memories that good one. and wangwook(8th) is same age as wangso means he know what kind of life wangso has endure during his childhood till he was send to shinju. right?. no?. 

28 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

My head is spinning with all the names exorcist-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif thank god you didn't use initials then I really would be lost. :D 

ekekekeke...i prefer numbering system. LOL. but..look not so proper. T____T.

• Like 14