[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

In my opinion..they choose the Goryeo era,coz it has the similarity with Cver in Qing dynasty..the one who became the king is 4th prince..the one who killed all his brothers is also the 4th prince (as king gwangjong)...so..I think it got nothing to do with SOGC..take the joseon era for example..as long as what I read from wikipedia :blink: there weren't 4th prince as a king,correct me if I'm wrong friends??

And remember..this drama is inspired if not an adaptation from Tong Hua novel..so it made based on K history that has similarity with C history 

What made me amazed is the fact that this Goryeo history happened 600yrs before the Qing..and...Tong Hua published the novel&drama 600yrs after the Qing dynasty..you know what I mean guys?It's a nice coincidence :P Anyways..almost Monday..let's cheer again for MLSHR!!! Hwaiting!!!

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, flower4junsu said:

Thankyou everyone for giving explanation and prediction for the ending....

Though I hold my self not to put too high expectation for WS and HS to be together....but I do hope that this Korean version can make something different from chinese version....or allowed to modify the history to satisfy the viewers....

I will put my high expectaction for WS and HS bc they are sooo fit together. I'm a fan of Lee Joon Gi but I must say It's rare FOR ME to see LJG having such a good chemistry with his co-star.

• Like 16

By the way, when HS rescues Wang Jung in the forest, Wang Wook will show up and kill the assaillants, so does Wang So too, right? So both will be there. That's why he slaps Wang Jung later. I guess, he doesn't do it because he is jealous that HS hugged Wang Jung, rather that he put HS' life in danger.

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

thats one amazing gif....ill try to show her but she is already behind me to stop being obessesed about Kdramas and Kheros.. she will think of it my trick to get permission to keep on going....

even better show her the drama BTS....ekekekeke...like this

• Like 17

Hello everyone, new fan of the drama here because of the acting controversy articles in a few sites, so I give it a go to judge for myself, and now I'm hooooked!! I've been binge/skim-reading this thread and wow, you guys are so fast at replying and updating!! My eyes are happy! Heheheee... looking forward to fangirl the future episodes with you guys!

• Like 20

I'm kind of worry. So I'm browsing my cable tv to book SH next ep but the tv schedule written as SH ep 3. I hope it's just a typing error because of the double ep last week. Keeping my finger crossed. I want to see my WW get hella mad!

I'm kind of worry. So I'm browsing my cable tv to book SH next ep but the tv schedule written as SH ep 3. I hope it's just a typing error because of the double ep last week. Keeping my finger crossed. I want to see my WW get hella mad!

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

thats one amazing gif....ill try to show her but she is already behind me to stop being obessesed about Kdramas and Kheros.. she will think of it my trick to get permission to keep on going....

I think since his weight loss he actually looks less feminine now. Good Grief, she would die if she saw him in King and Clown when his face still had baby fat...or even in Joseon Gunman...don't show her those....show her how he looks naturally...like in Hawaii...there he simply looks like the boy next door

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, shiraru said:

Hello everyone, new fan of the drama here because of the acting controversy articles in a few sites, so I give it a go to judge for myself, and now I'm hooooked!! I've been binge/skim-reading this thread and wow, you guys are so fast at replying and updating!! My eyes are happy! Heheheee... looking forward to fangirl the future episodes with you guys!

Welcome...and be sure to spread the word that this isn't at all like the negativers are spreading.  And be pleased...we fan girl alot for everyone in the cast!:wub:

9 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I wouldn't worry... publications like a cable guide have to submit their raw to publishers so far in advance I would bet they forgot to update after the station decided to air two episode the first night and the third the next.

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

By the way, when HS rescues Wang Jung in the forest, Wang Wook will show up and kill the assaillants, so does Wang So too, right? So both will be there. That's why he slaps Wang Jung later. I guess, he doesn't do it because he is jealous that HS hugged Wang Jung, rather that he put HS' life in danger.

@bebebisous33 I'm thinking along the same lines...mainly because I'm struggling to think of plausible reasons for Wangso to have slapped Wang Jung. The clothes that Haesoo is wearing when Wangso counters her request to stop saying she's his with 'then shall I call you my woman' are the same clothes that she wears when she tries to rescue Wang Jung. Because of that tie, I can see where he's taking 14 to task for putting her life in danger. That said, WHAT IF Wangso has discovered in his investigations that those who were attacking 14 are tied in some way to the attempt on CP's life?  I know I might be reaching with this theory and TBH, don't believe it has any legs to stand on. It's just that his anger when slapping 14 seems excessive and out of character at this early stage.

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@KdramaSwimmer I agree, this is one of the best forum threads I have been in because of the reasons you posted: respect to others points of views and understanding...also we are cooperative. Let's be like this until the last episode. ^_^ 

thank you dear. I hope we all be like this and be good friends as well.

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@KdramaSwimmer I agree, this is one of the best forum threads I have been in because of the reasons you posted: respect to others points of views and understanding...also we are cooperative. Let's be like this until the last episode. ^_^ 

A community is only as good as its members so I think that's praise that can be shared among everyone here. I don't know if anyone's noticed, but our ranks have swelled in just a little less than a week. I find it extremely promising because it shows there's true and continued interest in the drama despite what we've been hearing. :)

• Like 20

7 hours ago, skwangur said:

While I still can't make up my mind Wook or So for Hae Soo, I'm excited for the development of 13th prince and Hae Soo's friendship!

I wonder if 13th would assist 4th like in the C-version, since here they isolate 4th instead?

However, watching the 6min trailer closely I noticed this scene:

Makes me wonder how 13th got close to 4th!

There was a scene where they gathered for the first time to discuss the ritual, which I think was the second time the princes saw So after he returned. Apart from the princess, only the two Wooks (8 & 13) acknowledged So.

8 has always indicated his "welcome" towards So but he did mention before that he was same age as So, so (pardon the pun) it would make more sense that he felt more affinity and less fear. But amongst the younger ones, who obviously were all quite fearful towards So (because of all the rumors they heard, plus the fact that they were younger), 13 was the only one who respectfully greeted So without prompting (entirely out of own initiative). I noted this detail while watching that scene and wondered back then if somewhere later in the show, 13 would somehow link up with So, while the rest of the younger ones continue to have nothing much to do with So.

• Like 19

21 hours ago, irilight said:

@Niki Azia, or anyone else who knows, Can you please PM me the link where to watch the director cut version?

There is an interesting comment on Dramabeans today:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo: Something very strange is up with the graphics in this drama. I was so confused when girlfriday complained that this show looked cheap and visually terrible, because I thought it was lush and visually breathtaking. But after some testing, we figured out that on television screens, this show looks like it’s shot on video using palace sets from the ’90s… and on computer screens, it’s a whole different drama, all sumptuous and breathtaking. What the hell? This is the only show that does this, and I’m scratching my head over it.

If you go down the page, you will also see Javabeans response to one of the comments.

I find this insight rather shocking.

With this huge budget and amazing cinematographer they could not make it look beautiful and lush on TV? Is that why ratings are low in Korea?

Source: Dramabeans

Hi, just wanted to help: What you quoted is called "the soap opera effect" (or motion interpolation) and it happens with tvs which have their auto motion option on. This option is for more fluid viewing. It's okay when it comes to sports matches but totally ruins movies and dramas and make them look like cheap sitcoms. You can easily switch it off in your Tv's image settings. It is called auto motion plus for Samsung LG Smart Tvs. I don't know the equivalent for other brands.

Edited by Artheusa
  • Like 15

55 minutes ago, minmar said:

Welcome...and be sure to spread the word that this isn't at all like the negativers are spreading.  And be pleased...we fan girl alot for everyone in the cast!:wub:

I wouldn't worry... publications like a cable guide have to submit their raw to publishers so far in advance I would bet they forgot to update after the station decided to air two episode the first night and the third the next.

I sure hope so. Looking forward to discuss with you tomorrow chingu :)

• Like 7