[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

sh_ep1_10.jpg?w=605&h=315

There is a saying that the people you meet in this life are also the same people you have met in your past life.

The friendship has not finished in the past lives, and so it has to continue in the present.

True friendship is unconditional. It is born from free will. We can’t judge friendship from physical attraction or words exchanged between people. It is a special bond that is shared between souls. Friendship does not only manifest at a behavioural level, but also on a cognitive level. 

So even if there is no DVD release/special episode to explicitly tell us that they do meet, I strongly believe So and Soo will meet in the 21st century anyway. Their friendship in Goryeo may have faced physical obstacles.

But it is far from over. It has to continue.

And I am sure them meeting in the present is just the beginning of many more encounters to come.

A friendship that will continue to evolve through time. 

Spoiler

It has been a month since the drama ended...and I'm asking myself:

large.gif

tumblr_mx6s92BGV31rh1wv4o1_500.gif

• Like 23

On 11/28/2016 at 3:55 AM, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

OMG, I wish (but not really because it looked like hell living back then... I'd be dead within the hour). You know, I was looking at those tickets... Not only would I have to buy them, I'd also have to buy air fare, a hotel room, take time off work, AND convince my husband why it was extremely necessary to dip into our savings so that I can go. Luckily (for him) I was able to get by with just buying the blanket and bag (and other bag and coffee mug).

You could just show up to have a peek at the naked So and quickly transport back here before some crazy ladies poison you ! LoL

Actually I calculated the travel fares and came up with other travel purposes / excuses LoL, and sort of ok with them. But the problem was, I was trying to get them from re-seller which was a high risk. The rate of selling was crazy, I was on viagogo page and the sold out notification showed up every 15 secs. They looked very tempting, but I don't trust these sellers ( I was eyeing for the expensive A section seats) and my friend personally had bad experience with viagogo. Plus I actually do not trust my own judgement on anything when I'm in 'spontaneous' mood, based on past experiences. So, I decided to be a good girl, and drop it. LoL

Your husband must feel relief LoLL. I should find one who would buy me those too :sweatingbullets:. Although now the chances become thin,  it's LJG fault setting the bar too damn high.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, tinniet said:

These questions may have been asked and answered when the drama was still hot, but I'm really curious so I'd ask here:

1) on eps 18, Queen Hwangbo said to GJ after handling him Soo's diary in Hangul, that he knew the throne was something he couldn't leave unless he died. That means he couldn't abdicate, doesn't it? I wonder why, because Moo could abdicate to So eventhough he was still alive. So why So had to die in order to leave the throne?

2) GJ had Won as living evidence of Wook's crime for killing Moo and Eun and he had made agreement with YH to turn her back on Wook, so why he still had to create the dead hawk's scheme to get the reason to punish Wook and in turn make himself looked like the wrong party in Soo's eyes? Wook's crime in killing his brothers was sufficient enough for death penalty without the hawk's scheme actually.

Wasn't it that Moo would abdicate to So only if he died? He didn't do it at that moment but said he intended to make So his heir ( I assume, it's after his death) . It meant anybody who then tried to kill Moo would be useless, cause it's So who would get the throne. 

What I don't understand is, why So didn't question Soo on her mysterious writing. Maybe the answer is again, the scene being cut. Well....:sweatingbullets: up to you PDnim. I'm tired.

At this rate, I'll just take everything with a grain of salt. I could never understand why the heck they cut the modern meeting scene while it obviously had been recorded and had air time ( don't you dare, you could delete all those massive useless flashbacks ), and then refuse to release it as spin-off / extra. Whoever made that call must be high on dope.

If only I could wish for scene, I would ask for more screen time for Hae Soo point of views. The pace made everything revolve around So and Wook, I found it hard to understand Soo after Lady Oh's death. If I didn't get the chinese background story and some insights here in the forum, I really would have been left baffled. They can delete Wook's romantic scene, and those lotsa flashbacks. I don't need it, really.

• Like 15

9 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

hahaha... he's like jimong now?

And Jimong (Kim Sung-kyun) showed up in Entourage Episode 4. :crazy:  Arrgh...I almost threw my couch pillow at the tv.  I've been waiting to see Wook (Ha Neul).  And cannot wait to see So...Mr. Perfect Lee Joon Gi in 7 First Kisses.

• Like 6

Another modern!Moon Lovers couple parody~ this time, it's Wang Eun and Soon Deok! It is made by the same person who uploaded the Wang So x Hae Soo and Baek Ah x Woo Hee a couple weeks ago. Again...so much feels ignited inside me after seeing this...I miss watching them on screen... :tears:

• Like 6

annyeong,chingu

My voting goes to: (based on priority)

1.http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016 (final round,closed 30 dec 16, vote after 24h+1minutes per each device)

2.http://voteformost.net/best-korean-dramas-2016-poll/ end 31 march 2017,vote after 24h+1 min

3. nanshen.ddyule.cn (uri oppa moving from page 5 to page 2 in one day, the vote jumping 20k today, crazy :p,vote after 30 minutes)

4. http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/ and http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2016-poll/. trying to upload for best kdrama couple at this website,didnt work....so this web a less priority for me.

So please help vote...No 1 is my priority:)

• Like 14

3 hours ago, shiraru said:

Another modern!Moon Lovers couple parody~ this time, it's Wang Eun and Soon Deok! It is made by the same person who uploaded the Wang So x Hae Soo and Baek Ah x Woo Hee a couple weeks ago. Again...so much feels ignited inside me after seeing this...I miss watching them on screen... :tears:

Thank you for sharing.  That is one complaint I have with MLSHR.  I wish they had more time to flesh out this love story and the character of Soon Deok. I love the 13th Prince Baek-Ha but could have had less of his love story arc in turn. I would have loved to seen Soon Deok use her martial arts (the brief moments in her death episode were a plus) maybe even with the 14th and 4th Prince and her father...protecting the palace, etc.  And if there were just a few more daily encounters with this couple, i.e. learning to love each other, the 16th episode would have been even more devastating.  Not that we need more devastation in this drama.  :crazy:

• Like 10

3 hours ago, phenyl said:

annyeong,chingu

My voting goes to: (based on priority)

1.http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016 (final round,closed 30 dec 16, vote after 24h+1minutes per each device)

2.http://voteformost.net/best-korean-dramas-2016-poll/ end 31 march 2017,vote after 24h+1 min

3. nanshen.ddyule.cn (uri oppa moving from page 5 to page 2 in one day, the vote jumping 20k today, crazy :p,vote after 30 minutes)

4. http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/ and http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2016-poll/. trying to upload for best kdrama couple at this website,didnt work....so this web a less priority for me.

So please help vote...No 1 is my priority:)

i tried t0o... i dont know if it will work. it says its under approval or something...

• Like 7

Annyeong chingus. I was away for a vacation and i was not able to update latest news here. I waded going to a boat forgetting that my cp is not water proof. Kekeke! 

On the other hand, i feel sad reading this..so, it is official.

On 11/28/2016 at 5:09 AM, ruizaio said:

Unfortunately, the director and production companies have refused to release a DVD/Blu-ray set that combines the two versions and deleted scenes. They may release a DVD set with aired episodes (they didn't specify which version) with some of the deleted scenes as special features, but they claimed they didn't know how much of the deleted scenes would be available because they fear the actors won't agree to release their publicity rights for them (which is total BS, they're just not willing to admit there are deleted scenes and are even denying what the actors have said in their interviews). Thus, the Korean fan team has given up on this effort. We are trying to e-mail all the respondents of the demand survey, but didn't realize that gmail has a limit on how many people can receive the same e-mail at once. So I decided to bring the news here for now. I won't be using the list of tags again after this, so I apologize if you got included when you didn't want to be.

The Korean fans gave up just like that? They even did not do something to increase the rating of MLSHR in SK. Phew! I am angry and sad. 

Some deleted versions, it means they leave us hanging agaIn. "actors won't agree  to release their publicity for them, " my rear back!  And they expect us to believe that?  They think we are stupid? (smoking angry here)

@ilovecoffeeandbooks i thank you personally for the great effort for the  flyers. I will help circulate them thru  social media too. Is their anyone one have a weibo account? I suggest that we can post the flyers there too. 

Thank you for the updates chingus! We can do this! Fighting! 

• Like 9

@ShaiKeun The team has admitted defeat and has given up. The DC fan community has not given up and are planning to bribe the director with expensive gifts now. We'll see how it goes. What could the fans have done to improve ratings in SK? Only those with the TV meter can affect the Nielsen/TNMS measures. Viewership ratings only affect SBS (who has nothing to do with extra scenes) anyway. What's important for DVD/Blu-ray release is the number of demand survey responses, which is used for estimating the sale volume of the sets once they come out. The director has done director's cut releases for his previous shows that had much less demand than MLSHR. He just doesn't want to do it.

• Like 21