[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

i could not agree more with the title of an article i read Lee Joon-gi, Our Prince Charming of Historical Dramas ...we need that cut scene so much!Here is the link of the article for friends that did not read it yet  or maybe want to read it again and remember our hero

http://www.hellokpop.com/featured/lee-joon-gi-prince-charming/

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, makino92 said:

A friend of mine believes that the DVD with the cut scenes and the spin-off film will be out in six months. I think that she is too optimistic :sweatingbullets:

i think we'll have news soon abt the dvd or any special film.. we just have to think positive and pray pray pray...
they wouldnt drop hints (iu and jg) for nothing right?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

Last nite my husband and I watched APAN Award 2016 on TV. I noticed they gave a lot of award to Song Joong Ki for his DOTS performance. I told my husband that drama was good but not as good as MLSHR. I think it wasnt fair to give almost all award to Song Joong Ki when other finalists were good too. My husband said to me, if Wang So's won those award, I am sure you wont make the same comment. My reply to him, WS is a character my dear, the actor's name is Lee Jun Ki. :tounge_xd:

it is expected that many awards were given to him even though the character (sorry but) was not that deep enough for me (i guess its just me?) i remember so many funny scenes than serious ones in DOTS.. however it garnered so much ratings that's why... i mean SJK is good, very good actor, its just that his character in Nice Guy was more heart-warming to me than his soldier role here. but DOTS was great...

on the other note, if LJG won awards for MLSHR, its is but a must, hahahaha.... the character was alive and it is beyond just acting... i wont make the same comment since he rightfully deserve the acting award...

• Like 11

4 hours ago, nightwitch said:

Winter Sonata - done!

Stand now: MLSHR 2041 voices already (7th place)! Plus 406 voices, great! But don't stop voting, we need more!

Full House: 2453

Playfull Kiss: 4360

DOTS: 9858 voices. Plus 350 voices.

You can vote once a day per each device and per each browser. Let's vote for MLSHR, chingu!

its better if u vote both here http://voteformost.net/best-korean-dramas-2016-poll/ and http://voteformost.net/best-korean-ever-poll

since the first vote end march 2017

• Like 7

5 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Chinguu, somone has posted before the video of this Joon Gi interview, i only found the article..

http://card.weibo.com/article/h5/s#cid=1001603905576336780265&vid=&extparam=&from=1110006030&wm=0&ip=64.233.173.18

Does anyone have the video or link? Thank you.

here and u can find the engsub at jg family facebook...encounter mr right,anhui tv

@sosooyah19hope u dont miss to vote http://voteformost.net/best-korean-dramas-2016-poll/ ..different poll than http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/

• Like 10

Spoiler
33 minutes ago, phenyl said:

here and u can find the engsub at jg family facebook...encounter mr right,anhui tv

@sosooyah19hope u dont miss to vote http://voteformost.net/best-korean-dramas-2016-poll/ ..different poll than http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/

chincha??? omg,, ok ill vote for it as well hahaha

i watched partly this encounter mr. right and was so fond looking at JG face, gained weight, his jaw almost unnoticed.. but still good looking and huggable hahaha

• Like 5

Annyeong Yeorobun!! Sharing this information from the JoonU thread regarding the SBS Drama Awards on Dec. 31.

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

Yess keep praying, i couldn't wait to see our otp together in this event, it just like we will see GHJ and modern WS wear beautiful dress and nice suit :wub: Do you know when usually they release the nominations? It there any vote system and for which categories?  

What is his schedule on Dec 7th? I'm using IG translation, is it magazine photoshot? I ever asked elle korea to choose Joon Gi and Ji Eun for photoshot and interview kkk...actually i asked some magazines for this :P

We should start seeing news around the 10th of December starting with the announcement of who will be hosting the awards ceremony. The actual list of nominees, however, is typically not released at the same time, but should follow shortly after. Good question about the voting system as SBS just generally states that it honors the best performances on its network.

I think many of us were worried that ratings would play a big factor in the actors and dramas that are nominated. Here's some good news. Top star Hyun Bin was nominated for Best Actor in 2015 for his portrayal of the lead Gu Seo-jin/Robinin Hyde, Jekyll and Me. The ratings for the drama were actually pretty abysmal...much lower even than SHR. Chances are good for our Joongi to be nominated for his portrayal as Wang So.

As for the Best Couple category, a few to several can win the award so our couple should surely be nominated and fingers crossed they win.

Categories will including the following:

Grand Prize (Daesang - best actor/actress)

SBS Special Award (best actor/actress)

Top Excellence Award, Miniseries

Top Excellence Award, Medium-Length Drama

Top Excellence Award, Full-Length Drama

Excellence Award, Miniseries

Excellence Award, Medium-Length Drama

Excellence Award, Full-Length Drama

Producer's Award (best actor/actress)

Lifetime Achievement Award

Netizen Popularity Award

Best Couple Award

Special Acting Award (Full-Length Drama)

Special Acting Award (Medium-Length Drama)

Special Acting Award (Miniseries)

Special Acting Award (One-act Play)

Top 10 Stars Awards (best actors/actresses)

New Star Award

• Like 20

I hope Lee Joon Gi win the Best Actor, ehehe. I haven't watched enough k-dramas yet to have an objective comparison, but I'll just blindly rooting for him cause I like him (and his Wang So). :P

@ilovecoffeeandbooks nice blanket there! Sweet dream of getting transported to Goryeo (and meet naked bathing Wang So, oopsie )

Thank god, I'm not one for merchandise :sweatingbullets:. I almost bought LJG FM tix on impulse, though. Sanity kicking in the right time.

• Like 9

Hello everyone!

Found out this holiday weekend that I cannot escape MLSHR. I went out of town to visit family for Thanksgiving and when I went to pick up my rental car the lady behind the counter asked who I had on my phone background. When I told her his name is Lee Joon Gi she said 

"SHUT UP?! Did you watch MLSHR?"

We sat there and talked about MLSHR for a good 15 minutes (thankful no one was behind me at the time).

My current phone background btw...

Spoiler

13726813_1399044556775603_86166731658004

• Like 18

4 hours ago, antiherofans said:

This Goblin, is this korean version of Highlander (love this movie)? The immortal guy fall in love with mortal girl? I am curious with this drama. Looks promising. 

Really? I like Highlander. I am quite curious of this too. I have not watch LOTBS yet, but I will have a peek on Goblin. Maybe, it could quench my thirst for the deleted scene of MLSHR's 20 -"The mysterious hand."

• Like 9

5 hours ago, virsvirs said:

OMG!! I immediately think of 4th prince Wang So when I saw this! It’s like he took everything from Wang So’s wardrobe. But there’s only one Wang So! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8UxdNllVcN_Lqhkfrt-8

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oh0xmvwZge1vqfmslo1_540.pngtumblr_oh0xmvwZge1vqfmslo2_540.pngtumblr_oh0xmvwZge1vqfmslo4_540.pngtumblr_oh0xmvwZge1vqfmslo8_540.png

-Goblin - Gong Yoo

Yeah, but there’s only one man that fits so well in that kinda wardrobe ritee, its none other than our 4th prince Wang So! :heart:love.png

tumblr_od3juy46iR1t4tcffo1_540.gif

I feel you chingu!! It is a grey Sunday morning in the Northwestern of USA and I decided to cheer the morning up by re-watching Running Man with my cup of coffee.  I picked random episode 168. Guess who was the guest? Of course, IU was. Guess what was the theme? You have to choose a card between a lamb card or a wolf card. Guess which one did IU chose? You got it right......! The wolf...

ML10_zpsfv0hb1oy.jpg  

My thought immediately,..... Wang Sooooooo... and I ended up re-watching episode 14 SHR. So much for trying to move on...

• Like 15

So I went Black Friday shopping this year and looking at all the DVDs of TV shows just made me sad.. Not that I expected MLSHR to be on the shelves, but the fact that it might NEVER be on ANY shelf made me so sad. I ended up buying Beauty and the Beast which only FURTHER reminded me of Wang So/Hae Soo (not that Wang So is a beast, but he is a wolf dog)! *sigh* What has this drama done to me....

12 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Anneyeong Chinggu. Lol look like Jonghyun oppa also can't move on from ML like us lol. He post the video of ML. He miss ML already? Hehe.

I miss it too!! And him... even at his craziest, he was a part of MLSHR (I loved when he went crazy with guilt and was ringing the bell)! I'll even take more of JiMong (I can't believe I just said that) if it means I get more show!

8 hours ago, junejungki said:

hahahaha!! good for you sister. I am not purchasing anything at the moment because I am totally broke!!! Tmrw we are going for a week holiday in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. I already spend USD200 early this month to purchase MLSHR and LJG stuff. Havent pay my USD200 credit card bill yet. hahahaha!!! 

Lucky for me, the blanket, 2 bags, and a coffee mug all came under $100!! I mean, it was $94, but still............

2 hours ago, kiinn said:

I hope Lee Joon Gi win the Best Actor, ehehe. I haven't watched enough k-dramas yet to have an objective comparison, but I'll just blindly rooting for him cause I like him (and his Wang So). :P

@ilovecoffeeandbooks nice blanket there! Sweet dream of getting transported to Goryeo (and meet naked bathing Wang So, oopsie )

Thank god, I'm not one for merchandise :sweatingbullets:. I almost bought LJG FM tix on impulse, though. Sanity kicking in the right time.

OMG, I wish (but not really because it looked like hell living back then... I'd be dead within the hour). You know, I was looking at those tickets... Not only would I have to buy them, I'd also have to buy air fare, a hotel room, take time off work, AND convince my husband why it was extremely necessary to dip into our savings so that I can go. Luckily (for him) I was able to get by with just buying the blanket and bag (and other bag and coffee mug).

14 hours ago, NitaA said:

@ilovecoffeeandbooks, the blanket is great, surely can keep you warm during the cold winter while re-watching Wang So/Hae Soo moments. But I agree, the big TV rocks, can give you detail of Wang Soo's lips and sexy eyes and hands..... yes, I am sick...... don't bother to save me...

Haha, yes! All the better to drool over watch LJG/Wang So the sweeping cinematography and beautiful costumes. Also, you live in the Northwest? Where at?! I'm in Washington (Seattle)...

• Like 11