[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

15 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

Yep, i looked into it. Ep 19 recap. :  Baek-ah and Su share a parting drink. 

Something is bothering me  since I watched ep 18 - 19. Soo wanted to leave the palace desperately since the death of CR. She even told Wang So with their daily contact she growns herself disliking and despising Wang So. That it is better they will let each other go while there is still love between them. Was she really serious? 

But when Wang So confronted her regarding her engagement  to Wook. When a tear running down Soo's cheek while saying Wook was the only one in her heart, she was in tears too trying to take Soo's hand. When So pulled away, she collapsed  crying.  This confused and made me mad. Isn't this  what she wanted? So will set her free? Why cry? 

Research says that females are fickle in nature.  Is Soo the literal description of  a fickle minded woman? What was in the mind of Tong Hua when she wrote the character of  Rouxi? 

She wanted So to let her go not misunderstood her and thought that she never loved him !  After all happened between them, how can he say that she always has only Wook in her heart? Didn't she give enough proof of her love for him? He betrayed her by marrying YH and  slept with her.  Soo never even kissed Wook... she not to blame here!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, makino92 said:

Thank you :D I wish I could write in Korean X°D so sad :( 

I'm going to ask a coworker if she can translate some simple sayings for me on Monday. Things like,  the drama was amazing,  thankyou for all your hard work,  please release a dvd/special episode,  etc. I'll post it as soon as i get it! Unless someone on here wants to? 

Also, I know this is a big favor but if you guys could share about the project on your social media,  that would help! I tweeted it but I have 2 followers and that's it... soooooo... the more people who know about it,  the better!!

(here's the info again so you can share...sorry for repost!!)

postcard3_zpskalgbgwx.png?t=1480096142 

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Also, I know this is a big favor but if you guys could share about the project on your social media,  that would help! I tweeted it but I have 2 followers and that's it... soooooo... the more people who know about it,  the better!!

(here's the info again so you can share...sorry for repost!!)

Ok I'll share it too :D but on twitter I don't have many followers :( anyway I tweeted it. I think that someone who has many followers should tweet it and what about posting the guidelines of this project on the front page of this thread? 

• Like 8

14 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@NitaA Actually, chingu, Joongi's FM on Dec. 4 is at 3pm, so he can actually make his way to IU's concert afterwards. Some of us were thinking some of the cast will try to make it the same day to show their support.

@meahri_1, that would be awesome. Be a bonnus if we can get a duet out of those two.

You got me paying attention to a lot more of IU's songs since you pointed out the I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else. So I found another song she sang with SSK that in my mind is reminding me to WS/HS - this time could be in a modern setting.....  Ge Dae Nae Yo - It's you!

Still not moving on,... even Princess Weiyoung can't help...

• Like 9

Gosh, how many weeks has it been without MLSHR? My heart still feels empty.  It's like a forever lingering hangover.  I tell myself it's just a freaking kdrama DAMN IT!  That doesn't seem to work at all.  Oh how I wish things were different.  I wish for more.  I will never be ok knowing Wang So is left forever lonely in the palace.  How many times will Hae Soo wake up from her dream crying until she meets him again? Ugh...the feels.  

https://instagram.com/p/BNSbfTODxgUjVXnAnoHVBj23scDXGw_Bn16bgE0/

• Like 17

On 11/24/2016 at 0:36 PM, makino92 said:

1. I don't know what is better :sweatingbullets: but maybe sending all the postcards individually is more effective.

2. Thanking the production for giving MLSHR to us and then asking, in the most polite way, if they are inclined to release a special episode, a DVD  etc. because we are suffering :( and we don't have to sound pushy. And quoting the poetry in some way:"When the water has run dry, we sit and watch for the rising clouds".

3. Yes I will :D 

I agree with you :blush:

1. I, too, am leaning toward individual mailings.

2. What a great idea to include these lines from poem with our post cards!! I love it! All we need now is a transcription in Korean, for those who many want to quote the phrases in hangeul. Any takers on that front? (I can try, but will likely fail so miserably...)

3. Count me in, also.

• Like 7

On 11/25/2016 at 8:22 AM, ruizaio said:

I also don't understand what "waiting inside a crooked fence" has to do with anything.

As simple and pedantic as this explanation may sound, I think Wang Jung's property had a fence surrounding the area where Hae Soo sat drawing on rocks. I'd have to rewatch episode 20 to be sure, but I believe I did see a fence line.

Pretty romantic and poetic, eh? 

• Like 9

On 11/25/2016 at 1:22 PM, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Okay! So an update on the Postcard Project!! So I was thinking December 5th would be a good day for everyone to mail out their postcards... I think that sending them individually will have a big impact and if we send on the same day, they should arrive around the same time so hopefully it will bring notice! I am totally willing to change things though, I truly have little idea of what I'm doing!! (if anyone wants to take over, go for it!) I put a sample wording on their (thank you @sublimelyheureuse) but I obviously don't have any Korean translation for anything, so if someone wants to take that on so that the companies can actually read what we write, that would be great!! :D I love you guys!

(btw, I made this in MS paint, so be gentle... I have no computer skills)

@ilovecoffeeandbooks, your flyer looks great! Since, as you noted, the intention of the sample phrases in English was to produce sample phrases in Korean, I will reach out to my non-Eclipse Korean friends, today, to see if they can translate those sentences for us, and get back to everyone here, as soon as possible.

Thanks for moving this project along! :) Monday, 5 December sounds like a perfect mailing date.

• Like 8

The Family That Plays Together, Slays Together

tumblr_oh9jsxbWyR1s8t96qo2_540.png

EVEN FRATRICIDE IS A FAMILY AFFAIR IN THE WANG FAMLY. As if the world needed futher proof how dysfunctional and richard simmons-up the Goryeo royal family was.

• Jung’s silence about Yo’s survival and plans of rebellion enabled the 3rd Prince to become the King and murder Eun and his family
  • Yeon Hwa revealed Eun’s whereabouts to Yo
  • Yo fired the arrows
  • Won and Wook blocked Eun’s escape route
  • Eun himself begged So to kill him, to fulfill his death wish
  • and So swung the sword

tumblr_oh9jsxbWyR1s8t96qo1_540.png

• Like 17

17 hours ago, eunki said:

Also in ep.20 YH told GJ that she had understood why HS left the palace (I still can't imagine what she actually meant), and in the next scene it was as if he was thinking over her words when his daughter bumped into him. So I choose to think that that was the answer to him (and to us).

Since I believe others have questioned what Yeon-hwa meant when she told Gwangjong that she understood why Hae Soo left him, I will offer the answer that I assigned, in my own mind, to this undoubtedly cryptic jab: What any woman would probably want in her husband is at least some semblance of graciousness, warmth, or "give," even if the relationship is no more than a political contract. (Just as we would want from the people with whom we do business.) By the time that Yeon-hwa reproaches Gwangjong, though, for not paying his son even the slightest bit of attention, he has no graciousness, warmth, or politeness left to give. He is as cold inside as Hae Soo notes him as being on the outside, in her letters to him.

Bottom line: Yeon-hwa realizes that Hae Soo left Gwangjong for his coldness.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

1. I, too, am leaning toward individual mailings.

2. What a great idea to include these lines from poem with our post cards!! I love it! All we need now is a transcription in Korean, for those who many want to quote the phrases in hangeul. Any takers on that front? (I can try, but will likely fail so miserably...)

3. Count me in, also.

Thank you! :blush::heart: 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong chingudeul,

This was just posted on Twitter. See the picture that's been highlighted behind IU's shoulder. I would assume it's supposed to be a picture of Go Hajin with her ex-boyfriend, however, the scene moves so swiftly and the picture so small in the background, that the production team could have just used any pics taken in the modern scenes as long as the subjects looked similar. There HAVE been many movies/series done in the US where the set decorators will slip in funny items just to see if any on the cast, crew, or viewers notice. Wouldn't it be nice to think that it might actually be a picture of Wangso finally meeting Soo in her time??

Now it screams all kinds of desperation...

GIMME MORE.

beyonce flawless i woke up like this ***flawless i woke up like dis

• Like 6

Alright! Alrighf! I give up cracking my brains looking for the answer to many  questions  such as " what was really the main reason why Soo left So?  What happened to the real Haee Soo's body? etcetera! Etcetera! 

It iseems I am inside the black hole. 

According to HeadNo2, "There is really no excuse for this show’s inability to tell the story it wanted to tell in the time allotted to it—and with it being pre-produced, it’s even worse. It’s not like that twentieth episode just snuck up on the writer, or that the writer didn’t have time to plan out how to adapt a longer drama into a shorter format. That’s the whole point of pre-production!"

MLSHR is a good drama, no doubt about it. But there are lots of missing jigsaw puzzle pieces. A great storyline beginning that jumps somewhat to the final episode.  The writer compressed the whole story into a 20 episodes  drama leaving/deleting important details of the story.

Does he not know what compression means? Compressing a file -  IT WILL TAKE UP LESS ROOM. BUT NO INFORMATION IS LOST, JUST AS THE NAME LOSSLESS IMPLIES.  I wish somebody told WRITERnim about WINAR, WINZIP...(KEKEKEKE! Joke time).

• Like 11