[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@minmar welcome back!!

35 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Looks like a flower ... a fresh one she picked from the field? .... or WS gave to her before giving her a sudden kiss? Mate, you must have watched and zoomed in these trailers many times to find something small like this.  Good on ya.

Upss. Don't expose me chingu XD they will know I watched and zoomed the kiss scene endlessly. Kkkkk.

Edit: I think you are right that it was a fresh tiny smoll flower, not a hairpin. Gossshh, I am so delusional. XD maybe overdose from all those zoomed when their lips touched :flushed:

IMG_20160903_183317.jpg

I think haesoo dress in this pic is the same with the dress she wore in the gif @MoOnLoVeRz posted before. So we gonna see this scene in ep.4, right???

I love this couple so muchhhh. They are the anchor of my sanity nowadays XD

Oh. I heard the name of this ship from knets is SoHae. Will we use the same name or we already have another name for wangso and haesoo ship?

• Like 19

20 hours ago, peny said:

Oh. I heard the name of this ship from knets is SoHae. Will we use the same name or we already have another name for wangso and haesoo ship?

Oh right. We don't have any official ship name for our OTP. I guess we're still waiting for something really good that will stick to HS/WS couple. That when you hear of it you immediately think about HS/WS even in years to come. 

Spoiler

Off-topic I guess. But I'm looking forward to a unique shipname. Something like those WGM couples. xD

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

Oh right. We don't have any official ship name for our OTP. I guess we're still waiting for something really good that will stick to HS/WS couple. That when you hear of it you immediately think about HS/WS even in years to come. 

Hide contents

Off-topic I guess. But I'm looking forward to a unique shipname. Something like those WGM couples. xD

I don't know nothing original comes to my mind right now, but I actually like how their names are so similar - So and Soo - since Wang only denotes him as a prince and Hae is her surname. So maybe SoSoo Couple or simply Moon Lovers?

• Like 15

20 hours ago, briseis said:

I don't know nothing original comes to my mind right now, but I actually like how their names are so similar - So and Soo - since Wang only denotes him as a prince and Hae is her surname. So maybe SoSoo Couple or simply Moon Lovers?

HAHA. Now that you mentioned it, someone suggested MEH Couple because of their names So-Soo. :blush:  I guess for now, this is what we have to work with. Lols. They might even become the Hairpin couple for HS/WS :wub: or the JadeBracelet couple for HS/WW. :wub: 

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Blame it on the incest and Oedipus complex @minmar. It's too hard to pass hahaha..

Since we have yoyo couple. Should we add another dangerous ship? Maybe 8th and 13th (special bromance) and we can get a wookwook couple XD

12 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

Hide contents

How about violence couple. Because both like to beating people. XD

Screenshot_20160903_211657.png

@briseis SoSoo also good. Now we have SoSoo, YoYo and maybe WookWook too :lol:

• Like 15

20 hours ago, peny said:

Since we have yoyo couple. Should we add another dangerous ship? Maybe 8th and 13th (special bromance) and we can get a wookwook couple XD

HAHAHAHA! :w00t: That idea is hilarious. Let's park these ship names for now. There's also a bit of bromance between 14th and 10th too. :wub:

** I just realized that the categories of our OTP and alternate OTP's all fall under the Makjang category. xD

• Like 14

@briseis.  I so desperately want Hae Soo to caress his scar too. It would mean the world to him and give him a lot of confidence. Adding make up can help temporarily but someone not cringing from his scar is what will truly heal him become so much more confident in book. I think he will use make until he will no longer need to hide behind the make up. I love your thoughts on Wang So and it is  so accurate. I am rooting for him alone. 

@solelylurking .... I want to say WOW Chingu your description of Wang Wook and Wang So was just so accurate. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject. 

In this drama , I am not suffering from  second lead syndrome yet . All I seem to care about is Wang So. He is such a pitiful character and I want him to be happy for a short time. I want to him experience what everyone seem to have experienced and be happy before he gets saddled with a lot of responsibility. I want to finally be loved and to learn the true meaning about love. I want him to have friends and trusted allies before he needs to become very ruthless and stop people from undermining his decisions or try to kill him.  I want him to gain confidence that all his brothers have that he has never been able to do by himself. 

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

HAHA. Now that you mentioned it, someone suggested MEH Couple because of their names So-Soo. :blush:  I guess for now, this is what we have to work with. Lels. They might even become the Hairpin couple for HS/WS :wub: or the JadeBracelet couple for HS/WW. :wub: 

I like So-Soo too, because they actually are both anything but 'soso', if you know what I mean -- passionate, strong-willed, stubborn, non-filtered, tempestuous, and of course, gorgeous.  I worry, though, that the haters outside our thread will take its obvious meaning and just run with it. The rebellious, defiant side of me, though...if this ends up being a popular option for everyone...wants to go that route anyway because I detest the thought of allowing the hate of others to determine what we want to do.

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I'm sorry but I don't get it. What Wook's fictional marriage? I've just heard about this hahaha. Do give an info chingu...

It was just sweet that some were worried about Wook being married and interested in Hasoo.... and then we have this OTP......mother and son.....the juxtaposition is funny.. :lol:

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

HAHA. Now that you mentioned it, someone suggested MEH Couple because of their names So-Soo. :blush:  I guess for now, this is what we have to work with. Lols. They might even become the Hairpin couple for HS/WS :wub: or the JadeBracelet couple for HS/WW. :wub: 

14 minutes ago, peny said:

MODERATOR EDIT: DON'T QUOTE PICTURES!

hairpin couple or violence couple sound unique and interesting <3

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, peny said:

MODERATOR EDIT: DON'T QUOTE PICTURES!

I like JungEun couple and for alternatif JungSoo couple. The 14th ready to put his life for Hae Soo. Ooowwhhh isn't cute?

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@briseis.  I so desperately want Hae Soo to caress his scar too. It would mean the world to him and give him a lot of confidence. Adding make up can help temporarily but someone not cringing from his scar is what will truly heal him become so much more confident in book. I think he will use make until he will no longer need to hide behind the make up. I love your thoughts on Wang So and it is  so accurate. I am rooting for him alone. 

@solelylurking .... I want to say WOW Chingu your description of Wang Wook and Wang So was just so accurate. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject. 

In this drama , I am not suffering from  second lead syndrome yet . All I seem to care about is Wang So. He is such a pitiful character and I want him to be happy for a short time. I want to him experience what everyone seem to have experienced and be happy before he gets saddled with a lot of responsibility. I want to finally be loved and to learn the true meaning about love. I want him to have friends and trusted allies before he needs to become very ruthless and stop people from undermining his decisions or try to kill him.  I want him to gain confidence that all his brothers have that he has never been able to do by himself. 

Thank you for the praise. For me, at least all that years watching dramas, reading novels paid off. Haha. I like deducting about characters. It's fun. I don't know it will become true or not though. We are still in the early stage of the drama.

• Like 15

20 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

I like So-Soo too, because they actually are both anything but 'soso', if you know what I mean -- passionate, strong-willed, stubborn, non-filtered, tempestuous, and of course, gorgeous.  I worry, though, that the haters outside our thread will take its obvious meaning and just run with it. The rebellious, defiant side of me, though...if this ends up being a popular option for everyone...wants to go that route anyway because I detest the thought of allowing the hate of others determine what we want to do.

I think so too. But then again, we find it cute. So we'll park these OTPs while we're still hunting for any alternate shipname. 

• Like 13

20 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

Lee Joon Gi acting It's beyond words. His dance with swords was fierce and elegant at the same time, and even if I knew that Lee Joon Gi is an actor who knows martial arts, it surpassed my expectations. Excellent!

Hi Welcome to the thread! :D Everything where LJG is in it is excellent. MLSHR is even better because we can watch him in HQ/HD.

• Like 20