Quantcast
Jump to content
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

In the Wangso-Haesoo makeup scene:

Haesoo applies goryeo bb cream to Wangso. After that the eyeliner.

Wangso: Wow! I am so pretty! :wub: Do you have eyeshadows? 

*So romantic* 

 

Everytime someone apply eyeshadow to a man I remember about Gil Tae Mi from Six Flying Dragons haha.. My fave character there. 

Hae Soo should produce and sold every make up in she can and make tons of money from it. She might be just a lower rank royal but filthy rich. Money is all the same in whatever era right?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chingu, the director's cut is already on. Time is wrong.

 

This is totally different!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mona Ys said:

what time the shows start?

 

Already started!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my first time in years to watch a kdrama for the 4th time :D

Let us see what makes the difference ! 

When princess yeonwha entered, the SBS NEWS BREAK sneaks in LOL

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Chingu, the director's cut is already on. Time is wrong.

 

This is totally different!

It started at 11.40am KST. I guess they made it earlier so that the Korean Pres.'s speech can be shown in between.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

This is my first time in years to watch a kdrama for the 4th time :D

Let us see what makes the difference ! 

When princess yeonwha entered, the SBS NEWS BREAK sneaks in LOL

 

Ummmm. What to do while we're waiting....  And will it start where it left off?

By the way @LyraYoo. Regarding the start time, didn't they announce it starting at 12:10 KST? Hi logged in a few minutes prior and Wangso was already trying to visit his mom. Did you see how it began?

Thanks @chi13lou!

So while we're waiting, can you guys share what was different this time during the first half hour?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

:bawling: SBS News froze my screen. Is this the ASEAN or something? LOL. My screen froze. My GOD! I'll rely on the recaps for any changes made on the directors cut and if the  issues we're properly fixed as they promised.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also the scene of the astronomer with the princes was missing, right? Where he's guessing their future? I wonder if that'll be added back in later...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

 

Ummmm. What to do while we're waiting....  And will it start where it left off?

By the way @LyraYoo. Regarding the start time, didn't they announce it starting at 12:10 KST? Hi logged in a few minutes prior and Wangso was already trying to visit his mom. Did you see how it began?

Haven't noticed any different scenes yet.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, meahri_1 said:

 

Ummmm. What to do while we're waiting....  And will it start where it left off?

By the way @LyraYoo. Regarding the start time, didn't they announce it starting at 12:10 KST? Hi logged in a few minutes prior and Wangso was already trying to visit his mom. Did you see how it began?

 

I also missed the beginning so i cant pinpoint if there is already a substantial rehash of the original material aired last monday.

Maybe they have started early? 

How long is Madamme President shall do her speach :tears:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, karmarctic said:

Also the scene of the astronomer with the princes was missing, right? Where he's guessing their future? I wonder if that'll be added back in later...

 

I didn't see that part, that part come after the mean Yong Hwa princess scene I think? The part I saw was that where she was being briefed by Chae Ryung regarding her old self. Argh. The link is no longer working on my end. T_T

**

IS it still the news?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

 

I also missed the beginning so i cant pinpoint if there is already a substantial rehash of the original material aired last monday.

Maybe they have started early? 

How long is Madamme President shall do her speach :tears:

 

I'm not sure, but it seems like there were slight differences in some scenes. One scene I know was surely different was when Wangso was looking through the 'adult' books. He only leafed through one this time, and not two. 

When the princes are in the astronomer's room, it felt like the cuts of each of the princes interacting was different. Not as cutesy...almost like they were trying to address the cheesy, awkward exchanges some people were talking about....but it's hard to say for sure.

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, does anyone know what the president is talking about? I assume it is Russian and South Korean policies.....about the economy. But is there anything specific we should know? (Way off topic) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ilovekorearocks said:

 

I didn't see that part. The part I saw was that where she was being briefed by Chae Ryung regarding her old self. Argh. The link is no longer working on my end. T_T

 

The part with the princes is supposed to be happen between that scene and when they watch the 8th and his wife...it wasn't there.

I also started late, but other than that scene, haven't seen any difference yet (am trying to watch the old version and the reair at the same time)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, karmarctic said:

 

The part with the princes is supposed to be happen between that scene and when they watch the 8th and his wife...it wasn't there.

I also started late, but other than that scene, haven't seen any difference yet (am trying to watch the old version and the reair at the same time)

 

I can't help feeling the scene at the bath with the princes would definitely be different.  From the little that I saw in the other scenes, it seemed the bickering between 10 and 14 was toned down.

And we're back!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, karmarctic said:

 

The part with the princes is supposed to be happen between that scene and when they watch the 8th and his wife...it wasn't there.

I also started late, but other than that scene, haven't seen any difference yet (am trying to watch the old version and the reair at the same time)

 

Now that you mentioned it, that is correct. It was right after CR was providing HS a brief description of her old self that part where Ha Jin was doing some odd stretching and raving about HS good skin. It was in between. What I saw was the scene jumping right next to the couple 8th and Lady Hae

 

***

That feeling that at least 100M is streaming the link I'm using at the same time. :bawling:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...